Land of Beromi

Cobia

The Wolf in last hope bites at his foot, connecting and making Tenkachi bleed. but his face was also crushed by the blow killing him.

(( Use more detail's in your posts and take aware of what is happening. You have been bitten, your char should act like it. :P ))

That was the same leg the wolf bit before. Tenkachi colapses onto the floor and sits, staring at the wolves dead bodies for some time. But he makes his way up and limps away with the wolves meat, hurt, bitten, and bruised. When he arrives at the vendor he gives him an evil look and hands him the meat.

(( oops sorry)

The vendor notices the Young Man and see's the meat. "Ahh, You have completed the task quicker then I thought. Oh, You look hurt." The vendor thinks how stupid that was when he the man is clearly hurt. "Here" The vendor gives the man a potion to heal him. "Well, You have gotten the meat. Hmm, Why is this one so small?" Motions to the smaller meat. "Not that it is bad."

The vendor looks to the man and then to his tent. He walks into the tent and ruffles around. After about five minutes he come back out holding a sword called [Primitive Sword]. "Here you are. Not much but better then your old one." He smiles and starts to cut up the meat.

(( -1 Reputation for Tenkachi. ))

Tenkachi takes the sword, nods his head and makes his way back to his tent. Once in his tent he lay his head down on his pillow and hopes for a good night's rest. He wonders what's going to happen tommorow? Enemies will keep getting stronger and he worries if he'll be able to defeat them...

Teron walks through the port town carrying his totem across his belt. He looks for an exit from the town as he is not comfortable in this crowded environment. As he is exiting the town off to the side of the road he sees a body lying in the dirt. He walks over to inspect it...

• 2 weeks later...

10 mins. Later, a stranger walks into town. He sees a crowd so, he goes and investigates it. "Pardon me, coming through!",said the stranger as he moves through the immense crowd. Once he got to the end, he was shocked of what he found. "Damn! I was here to late. She's already dead."

((Alright, someone take it from here. I know someone can make up something. I even gave you something to follow up! C'mon, you guys can do it.))

Archived