Board Game Online Guild

Aix

preview.jpg

The point of this club is to discuss and organize Board Game Online games.

[spoiler='Rules']Don't get too often topic for too long, but that's about it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Application']BGO Username:

When You Can Play: [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Members']Aix of Hearts

BGO Username: AixDivadis

When You Can Play: Afternoons on Weekends, usually. EST timezone.

----------------------

Night

BGO Username: NightTheGod (Night was taken, almost went with: AixIsBarelyStraight)
When You Can Play: Available 24/7 (Outcall) 70$ 1 hour special! Kinky and freaky!
----------------------
BGO Username: MattBahamut
When You Can Play: My days off are pretty random, but I'm available throughout them.
----------------------
BGO Username: Penis (or TGM), but I have to make an account first
When You Can Play: Randomly throughout the week, almost all of weekends.

----------------------

Thar

BGO Username: ShutupThar
When You Can Play: If you see me online, then I'm usually available to play.
----------------------
BGO Username: Tormey (aka Gandalf)
When You Can Play: ALL TIME.
----------------------
BGO Username: Nightmayre
When You Can Play: Generally Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends from 10:00 to 22:00 GMT (obviously not all the time though)

[/spoiler]

BGO Username: NightTheGod (Night was taken, almost went with: AixIsBarelyStraight)

When You Can Play: Available 24/7 (Outcall) 70$ 1 hour special! Kinky and freaky!

Mind explaining what the fuck this is? 

Made an account, no clue what to do.

BGO Username: NightTheGod (Night was taken, almost went with: AixIsBarelyStraight)

Mind explaining what the f*** this is? 

Made an account, no clue what to do.

It's basically a turn-based race to the finish line. Various events happen during every turn and you also accumulate items and skills to help you or hinder your opponents. You basically just go along with the weird s*** that happens.

For example, once I got date-raped by a cowboy and my ass hurt so much afterwards that I got a speed debuff :$

Basically going to see when's the time where most people can play. It's worked out a lot of times when someone just posts a game in the status bar and hope people join, but this club lets you see when enough people will be available.

BGO Username: ShutupThar

When You Can Play: If you see me online, then I'm usually available to play.

I was actually tempted to have my username be "lolruslover", but I needed something that was easy to remember. I don't know why, but I f*cking love lolrus. I believe it was the second game I played where someone took the bucket from it. It made me sad.

So... does anyone have their own victory videos?

Archived