Ultimate Type Contest 2.0

tommers2008

This is the 2nd running of my Ultimate Type Contest..!!! The first was won way back in 2009 by DEMENTED

Format - You pay points to select a type then when confirmed you make a monster of that type and wait for it to be judged.

All YCM rules apply
which includes no spamming/flaming/abuse etc.. (if you do so can result in disqualification and/or reporting)

Regulations...
1. You may only make 1 card per type, it costs 100 points for your type.
2. Types can only be used once.(check list for the available types remaining, please don't ask to use a type that is already being used)
3. You can select up to 3 types max per entrant, ( you can only win once)
4. Do not just post your card, send a post requesting your type(s) 1st and wait for conformation.
5. No Normal monsters or no Divine or new/fake type/sub-type monsters.(I don't want Divine in this)
6. Do not argue with me saying i asked for this type and you gave it to this person instead. Who ever requests it 1st shall get it.
7. Keep cards realistic and balanced.( no pop culture/anime themed cards)
8. Do not post points until you have been confirmed.
9. Please do not ask for Refund on points.(Reason i state this rule 6&8 if you send points then don't get type you are looking for points wont be refunded if you don't want to choose other type.
10. You cannot edit your entry.

Types left:
Aqua,Beast-Warrior, Dinosaur, Dragon, Fish, Insect, Plant, Psychic, Pyro, Reptile, Sea Serpent, Spellcaster, Thunder, Winged Beast, Zombie

Prizes
1st: 75% of the pot
2nd: 15% of the pot
3rd: 10% of the pot

Current Pot: 1000 points please feel free to add to pot

Entrants:
Aqua: Fairy, Warrior
Dyson Sphere: Machine
gmaster1991: Rock
Kwisatz Haderach: Fiend, Beast

End date: 14th feb hopefully

I would like to enter with the Rock-type as it seems underrated compared to Dragons, Spellcasters, and so on.  Also, does the created card have to simply be the chosen type (Rock in this case) or does it also have to support the chosen type (Rock)?

I just realized that I have only 97 points...  I tried posting in a few other threads, but I didn't get any more points.  Any suggestions?

The 97 will do i will add other 3

Oh, thanks!  In that case, here's my Rock-type entry:  Mountain King Aki-Ya

Wj7w2MK.jpg

Obviously, it's a counterpart to Thunder King Rai-Oh.  From a meta-game point of view, Mountain King Aki-Ya stops milling and can negate monster effects that activate in the Graveyard and banish them.  From a Shinto mythological point of view, Thunder King Rai-Oh represents the thunder god, Raiden.  Since this is a counterpart, Mountain King Aki-Ya will represent the Shinto mountain god, Aki-Yama.

finished

[spoiler='here's my card']

BG4RtYm.jpg

Lore:

You can banish 1 "Cyber Dragon" you control or from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your hand). You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn this effect is activated, except LIGHT monsters. While you control another Machine-Type monster, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF, also its Level becomes 5. When this card is either, sent to the Graveyard OR banished, from the field while "Cyber Dragon" is face-up on the field: Draw 1 card. You can only control 1 "Cyber Trooper".

[/spoiler]

Ok, i'm posting my cards for this contest. A Beast and a Fiend

[spoiler='Beast']jCeSE5c.jpg

Des Wolf, Righteous Paladin of the Beasts

1 Beast-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, and if you do, you cannot Summon any monsters during your next turn (but you can Set). This card gains ATK equal to the combined Levels of all Level 4 and lower Beast-Type monsters you control x 100. If all the face-up monsters you control and in your Graveyard are Beast-Type monsters, you choose the targets for your opponent's attacks. Up to twice per turn, when your opponent activates or Sets a card from their hand: You can pay 500 Life Points; banish 1 card from you hand face-down. During each of your opponent's End Phases, you can add 1 of the cards banished face-down by this card's effect (if any).[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fiend']ELGKWT0.jpg

Chromium, Judge of Dark World

2 Level 5 Fiend-Type monsters
Cannot be used as a Xyz Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned, if you have 2 or less cards in your hand: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card. You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card: Give control of this card to your opponent. Once during each of your opponent's turns, when they activate a Spell Card or a Spell Card effect: Toss a coin and apply the appropriate effect. @Heads: Look at your opponent's hand, select 1 Card in it, and discard that card. @Tails: Your opponent draws 1 card, then takes 1000 damage. If this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot attack your opponent directly. During each of your opponent's End Phases, except the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned, if this is the only monster you control: Take 800 damage.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='My card']

xKs0lNP.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Its effects are negated, also banish it when it leaves the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if you control a face-up Special Summoned monster: Draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

Archived