>> Finished << >> Please Move and Lock <<

Dark Supreme

[align=center]* Welcome to my Contest *

* In this contest, you must select 1 of the 10 members listed below. Make a card with the same name as that member. Your card must have good OCG + must be balenced. You may only make 1 member, if the member has already been picked, select another member. All cards must be new *

----------

* Dj Osiris *

* Bloodrun *

* Supreme Duelist *

* SushiTheLegend *

* The Slime Lord *

* Azuh *

* Frunk *

* Tkill93 *

* Kizzi *

* Shaco *

----------

* Note * * No you do not get extra points for choosing me * * >.< *

* No, I did not choose some of them because they are mods. I chose them because them are my friends *

* Prizes *

* 1st * * 3 Reputation Points + 30 Points *

* 2nd * * 2 Reputation Points + 20 Points *

* 3rd * * 1 Reputation Point + 10 Points *

* End Date * * 28th March * * Friday * * Maybe earlier if all entries are in *

* Entrats *

* 1 * * 72night * * 6.757 / 10

* 2 * * browarod * * 7.575 / 10 *

* 3 * * Kid * * 6.675 / 10 *

* 4 * * Card Maker Shinigami * * 9.175 / 10 *

* 5 * * barbarius * * 7.375 / 10 *

* 6 * * Lucas Maximus * * 7.545 / 10 *

* 7 * * MyChemicalRahim *

* 8 * * icemasteralex *

* 9 * * Faded * * 8.685 / 10 *

* 10 * * God GAK *

* Get Card Making *[/align]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Alright, here is my super awesome Dj Osiris member card!!

I tried to make it a usable, playable card, so I ended up making it a cross between his Cyber Dj set and my Rotator set (I was gonna do my Hidden set, but I changed my mind :P). The pic doesn't really look like him, but it was the only decent pick of a Dj I could find that Dj Osiris hadn't already used in his set.

So, without further ado, here it is:

2ch47s1.jpg

His effect, in case you can't read it:

This card cannot be in Defense Position. When this card is summoned, toss 1 coin. If the result is Tails, place this card upside-down in a Monster Card Zone. This card cannot declare an attack unless a "Dj Disk" is face-up on your field. If this card is right-side up for the controller of this card, you can treat your field as having a face-up "Dj Disk".

He's meant more to be an asset to the Dj set than the Rotator set because, if you manage to get him right-side up for you, he helps you by treating your field as having a Dj Disk so all your Cyber Djs can attack if you don't have an actual Disk to play.

I hope it's good enough to win, or at least place :P

Artist Credit:

http://rapenadja.deviantart.com/

\/****The image used in the above card does not belong to me, I simply cropped it. I am using it only to improve the quality of my card.****\/[/align]

^be careful, I rate very stictly, so guess how strict I would rate my own card. ( GWHAHAHA) ( JK)

^^Well, you made the effect a bit complex, which confuses some people which makes you lose a point. I belive I have founf many pics better than that that were not in Dj Osiris's sets. The first effect, you had to state face-up, because if it would be face-down, that does not make any sense. Edit and your dead :P

^^Well' date=' you made the effect a bit complex, which confuses some people which makes you lose a point. I belive I have founf many pics better than that that were not in Dj Osiris's sets. The first effect, you had to state face-up, because if it would be face-down, that does not make any sense. Edit and your dead :P

[/quote']

Yeah, sorry for the complexity. It's a combo of the Rotator effect that all of my Rotator monsters have and the Dj Disk effect of Dj Osiris' Cyber Djs, so it kinda turned out complicated. That was the best I could do, I think. As for the pic, you must have better image sites than I do, then ;) As for the first effect thing, since it cannot be in defense position, I figured that it was self-explanatory that it couldn't be placed face-down then (except for that spell card that puts the card face-down regardless of attack/defense position). Hope that clears some stuff up (and I wouldn't dream of editing it :P).

Archived