>> Finished << >> Please Move and Lock <<

Dark Supreme

[align=center]If your opponent Summons a monster with ATK lower than this monster, automatically destroy the monster, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster. If a monster is destroyed by the effect of this card, you must give control of this monster to your opponent.

2i6fhts.png

disclaimer: I do not own this picture. I only use this to enhance over overall quality of my card.[/align]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]FrunkLegendaryModerator.jpg

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a monster on your field is sent to the Graveyard. This card cannot declare an attack. When this card is declared as an Attack Target, negate the attack of that monster. When a monster's attack is negated by this card's effect, increase it's ATK by 200 and can Attack again. During each of your Standby Phases, destroy all monsters on the field (excluding this card) that have an attack equal to or greater than 2800. While this card is face-up on your field, all monsters on your opponent's field must attack this monster when they attack."

Eh, not my best. Oh well. :D[/align]

I just wanna give an explanation behind my Card's Effect:

-Special Summon when a Monster is sent to graveyard: Pretend the Monster is YCM. Whenever YCM is in trouble, he comes and helps save the day.

-Cannot Attack: Frunk would never dare break rules or attack one of our YCM Members

-Negate Attacks: No one can attack Frunk

-Increase Attack: Frunk can help us become better, maybe even to a Moderator level

-Destroying Monster: No one can surpass Frunk, ( That's why they are destroyed once they get to his Attack Power )

Their I go. Wanted to show their is reason for the effect.

I just wanna give an explanation behind my Card's Effect:

-Special Summon when a Monster is sent to graveyard: Pretend the Monster is YCM. Whenever YCM is in trouble' date=' he comes and helps save the day.

-Cannot Attack: Frunk would never dare break rules or attack one of our YCM Members

-Negate Attacks: No one can attack Frunk

-Increase Attack: Frunk can help us become better, maybe even to a Moderator level

-Destroying Monster: No one can surpass Frunk, ( That's why they are destroyed once they get to his Attack Power )

Their I go. Wanted to show their is reason for the effect.[/b']

Very nice thought-out effect :D

Archived