>> Finished << >> Please Move and Lock <<

Dark Supreme

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Card Maker Shinigami your in!

No more spots remaining. Currently' date=' browarod is leading. 7 more people to enter and this is over.

[/quote']

Wow, I can't believe I'm in the lead O_o That's cool!

With all the great card makers in this contest, I probably won't stay in the lead much longer, though :P

@.@ I hope I get a passable grade...

Here is my entry...

[align=center]KizzitheUndieingPhoenix.png

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Sacred Phoenix of Nephtlhys" on your side of the field. While there is a "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" in your Graveyard, if this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your Standby Phase. If you Special Summon this card in this way, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard to remove all Spell and Trap Cards on the field from play.[/align]

Not a very interesting effect...

Credit for art:

WhiteRaven90

Credit for art: WhiteRaven90[/b]

^ Thanks. ^_^ It's actually originally from the original "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys", hence the reason it can only be Special Summoned by Tributing it, I originally wanted to make it only be able to be summoned if that card was Special Summoned by it's effect but I didn't know how to word it... Least I am third. ^_^ ...for now...

Archived