Overpowered Character Deck Tournament BETA [Congrats Kaito (Aqua)!]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know, you don't have to post screencaps anymore, unless you like want to show them to me. It's useful information for me to have to change the tournament, but you don't have to do it.

Also, I planned on implementing for the next tournament, if it's not already official for TCG, the 2 field spell rule in OCG. I know for sure I'm going to be fiddling with the ED rules, as well, and working on balancing characters.

I'm honestly surprised that the deck's theory works so well. I made a critical error in siding for some reason a card I needed at 2 in the deck. Either way, the first duel I thought I was going to lose horribly, but I managed to pull it out in the end, with Ojama Delta Hurricane no less. (I'm fine with revealing that since I know a little bit about everyone's decks, though it's not like I actually remember much).

Currently waiting on Dashie v Kano, Zai v Loyal, and Bailas v Jabber.

Please post any concerns in the official thread (link in my sig), so that I may balance the tournament.

EDIT: And Aqua, you were right about that ruling, not that it changed the state of the match. Just for future reference, know that you were right. I'll have to remember that, as well... I only had one way I could have won after that point.

I think I just took the wrong approach to the deck. Spellbook Fortune Ladies isn't as good as I remember (back when I used them they had SB of Judgement) which is forcing me to run lots of spells which is rather inconsistent.

OT: When will you be able to duel Zai-guard? I can play today anytime from now to about 5/6 hours after posting this.

Archived