Conference: Mezuki

This card would be even better if the other Yokai monster came out that lets you send a Zombie from your Deck to the Grave.

Foolish Burial solves that.

I am really hoping for this card to be released in the TCG. Maybe as a secret rare or promo?

True' date=' but it's nice to have a Foolish with 1700 ATK, and can be activated more than once.

Probably will come out in a long while. It's been in Japan for a while from what I remember. And it took us forever just to get Necroface @.@

[/quote']

You can use Armageddon Knight instead, but it's much worse because it's just 1400 atk, 1-time effect, and NOT A ZOMBIE.

Btw, it took forever to get Necroface and suddenly it gets semi'ed :\

This card would be even better if the other Yokai monster came out that lets you send a Zombie from your Deck to the Grave.

Foolish Burial solves that.

I am really hoping for this card to be released in the TCG. Maybe as a secret rare or promo?

True' date=' but it's nice to have a Foolish with 1700 ATK, and can be activated more than once.

Probably will come out in a long while. It's been in Japan for a while from what I remember. And it took us forever just to get Necroface @.@

[/quote']

You can use Armageddon Knight instead, but it's much worse because it's just 1400 atk, 1-time effect, and NOT A ZOMBIE.

Btw, it took forever to get Necroface and suddenly it gets semi'ed :\

No, you can't. Mezuki is an EARTH.

Archived