Conference: Mezuki

This card would be even better if the other Yokai monster came out that lets you send a Zombie from your Deck to the Grave.

Foolish Burial solves that.

I am really hoping for this card to be released in the TCG. Maybe as a secret rare or promo?

This card would be even better if the other Yokai monster came out that lets you send a Zombie from your Deck to the Grave.

Foolish Burial solves that.

I am really hoping for this card to be released in the TCG. Maybe as a secret rare or promo?

True, but it's nice to have a Foolish with 1700 ATK, and can be activated more than once.

Probably will come out in a long while. It's been in Japan for a while from what I remember. And it took us forever just to get Necroface @.@

It's a Zombie because that way, it's much more playable in Zombie decks. Were it a Beast-Warrior, it would have much less utility.

Its searchable by Goblin Zombie and Pyramid Turtle, Summonable by Zombie Master and Il Blud.

Plus, it can summon any one of those.

One of the best of the Zombies. I'll blud will be very happy to meet him, since I'll Blud is TCG only.

In case you people don't know: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yokai_Monsters

Yokai is a Type of Monster Cards that exists only in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX manga, used by Bastion Misawa. They are based on Yōkai creatures from Japanese folklore. With the recent release of "Goka, the Pyre of Malice" and "Mezuki", it is apparent that these monsters will be released as Zombie-Types in the OCG (And possibly later on in the TCG). Yokai monsters effects usually activate when they are Special Summoned from their owner's Graveyard.

Mezuki is the only Yokai monster that ever made the real-life trading card game.

EDIT: So does Akaoni

POWAHFUL.

it's awesome' date=' but the trouble is also in sending it to your graveyard thought. but just put it defense position and it will magically go to the graveyard.

[/quote']

How would it be hard to do that?

Discard with Zombie Master...

POWAHFUL.

it's awesome' date=' but the trouble is also in sending it to your graveyard thought. but just put it defense position and it will magically go to the graveyard.

[/quote']

How would it be hard to do that?

Discard with Zombie Master...

true but i mean that the card needs to be in your graveyard. wait... this is zombies that we are talking about... why will it be hard?? my bad lol.

Archived