Discussion : Mage Power

Personally I like the card, but I never use it. I have too many more valuable things to place in my spell and trap card zones to have to keep one open (or 3 for that matter) for mage power.

Yeah, 2500 extra attack is nice, but when you can deal 6000 damage back to your opponent without even trying...who needs the additional 2500? That's just overkill...and no fun if you end a duel in just a turn or two... :D

That card is King of Equips (most of the time). It owns all that increases ATK! In a stall or burn deck it has great potential.

United we Stand is better.

And even it is unlimited' date=' who would run 3 of these anyway?

[/quote']

It is better in its position if you had monsters. Tell me...do you have more monsters on the field than you would have spell or trap cards?

That card is King of Equips (most of the time). It owns all that increases ATK! In a stall or burn deck it has great potential.

United we Stand is better.

And even it is unlimited' date=' who would run 3 of these anyway?

[/quote']

It is better in its position if you had monsters. Tell me...do you have more monsters on the field than you would have spell or trap cards?

It actually depends on the deck type you are using. But United We Stand raises the ATK of the equipped with 800 points, including the equipped monster which raises the ATK higher than Mage Power, which increases the ATK of the equipped monster with 500 points for each Spell/Trap on your side of the field.

My opinion though, I'm not saying that Mage Power is bad or something...

"I activate my mage power on my Kuriboh! Since I have Spells and Traps and a Field Spell' date=' I can destroy your Zaborg! Go, Kuriboh! I attack Zaborg!

"Malevolent Catastrophe."

"....."

[/quote']

Malevolent Catastrophe......

FTW!

Btw I thought it was Anime-Only.

Did you just use Larvae Moth OTK as an argument?

I'm sorry, I know this is off topic, but Larvae Moth OTK?

To contribute, honestly, Mage Power isn't stunning. It's easily destroyed, but has potential. It's just not that much potential. So, it could be unlimited for all I care.

And for the people who keep saying that it would be good in Burns- Knock it off. When has/will a burn ever care about attacking?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolent_Catastrophe Does it look like it's Anime-Only?

Yes, I just looked at that before I posted (In fact I still have the tab open with that url), but I meant, I thought it was before.

Anyways, I remember that, in Yugioh Ultimate Masters, I used to Multiply Kuriboh or Tricky's Magic 4 Tricky, and then activate United We Stand on one monster (only on one of the tokens if they are summoned in the opponent's turn, so I can change them to atk mode).

Archived