What's the Most Annoyin' Card?

The Thread is simple.. What do you think is the most annoying card? Out of all the cards in Meta & Non-Meta.

People know what Meta means. Non-Meta is Tourneys, if you need an explanation.

One of the cards I would say would be annoyin' would have to be Yata-Garasu; Because he returns to your hand and you can make your opponent not to draw. As well if you have that one Magic card that increases your Life Points for cards returning to either player's hands that deck could be a very good Life Point Stall Deck. So it's a good thing it's banned, but all spirits should be but don't really care anymore. I don't have any of the Ultra Rare cards. :/

How is getting to see your next card annoying?

Abundance is annoying. That is the only way my brother ever wins when using CB's. And I even run 3 Dust Tornado, 1 MST, and 1 Heavy Storm, and he still does it sometimes. Annoying.

Its basically: Dark Hole + Heavy Storm + 5 Monster Reborns

Abundance is annoying. That is the only way my brother ever wins when using CB's. And I even run 3 Dust Tornado' date=' 1 MST, and 1 Heavy Storm, and he still does it sometimes. Annoying.

[/quote']

That. What did you say it was, a +7 or something like that?

The card that makes your opponent flip their deck. It's perhaps not that good' date=' but I can understand it's annoying.

[/quote']

You mean Convulsion of Nature.

I'd rather say that Respect Play is more annoying than that (the card that shows both player's hands).

Anyways, the most annoying is, I think, Dark Simorgh.

Abundance is annoying. That is the only way my brother ever wins when using CB's. And I even run 3 Dust Tornado' date=' 1 MST, and 1 Heavy Storm, and he still does it sometimes. Annoying.

[/quote']

+12 depending on your opponent's field.

i would have to say guardian sphinx' date=' anyone agree?

[/quote']

I'd say Ground-Mole is more annoying because it is faster and harder to destroy, though less powerful.

Ground-Mole. LOL Misspelling on a very annoying card, is pretty funny. Grand Mole is annoying... -.- Even though I have never played against a Crappy E-Hero Deck. -.-

I get most annoyed by cards that just won't go away.

GreenBaboon%2CDefenderoftheForestJUMP-EN-UR.png

The sheer annoyingness of having him revive over and over again is a big part of what makes Baburn so good.

the most annoying card. Is dark armed dragon.

That's just the most broken card. I find other cards to be far more annoying' date=' though DAD is annoying on its own.

[/quote']

+12 depending on your opponent's field.

According to my calculations, it can't exceed a +11 on its own, but can easily become a +14.

-1 for losing Crystal Abundance itself

-4 Gem Beasts that you need to lose to pay the cost.

+11 for destroying the opponent's field (if the opponent has overextended ridiculously, of course)

+5 for the Special Summons

= +11

However, assuming that three of the monsters you Special Summon are Sapphire Pegasus, they each provide an extra +1, so it's a +14 overall.

Also, Dust Tornado is just a +0. If you really want to mess with Abundance, go with Giant Trunade.

The card that makes your opponent flip their deck. It's perhaps not that good' date=' but I can understand it's annoying.

[/quote']

You mean Convulsion of Nature.

I once made a deck based around Convulsion of Nature. Archfiend's Oath, D.D. Designator, Conscription, and Mind Crush are pretty awesome with Convulsion on the field.

You think Spirits should be banned? All of them suck except Yata :/

TsukuyomiDCR-EN-R.jpg

i would have to say guardian sphinx' date=' anyone agree?

[/quote']

I'd say Ground-Mole is more annoying because it is faster and harder to destroy, though less powerful.

Ground-Mole. LOL Misspelling on a very annoying card, is pretty funny. Grand Mole is annoying... -.- Even though I have never played against a Crappy E-Hero Deck. -.-

Grand Mole was originally called Ground Mole. Either UDE changed it when it came to the TCG, or 4Kids changed it when it appeared in the Anime dub; I forget which came first.

Archived