What's the Most Annoyin' Card?

I knew that she's a girl. Even though the rest of the Spirits is useless. Even though they could be good, if they weren't so useless including the Zombie Spirit Card. Dark Dust Spirit, it gives you field advantage and it doesn't sometimes.

A +5 Field Advantage if all your monsters on your side of the field is face-down.

A +1 Field Advantage if your monsters is on the field in face-up attack or defense.

A -4 Field Advantage if your opponent's monsters on the field is face-down in defense.

That card is one of the most worthless cards and just because it's a 2200 ATK monster. Even though that's pretty powerful back in the olden days of Duel monsters. >>;;

personally i kno it sounds n00bish but i hate the wole half your life points thing thats 8000 - 4000 and i mean that cant be too goo dlets be fair your not always gonna be able to take a hit, or protect yourself

but yhea aside from this there is nothing more annoying that getting beaten by fairy type monsters

or

convulsion of nature + conscription and getting your own say malicious edge on your opponents side of the field

personally i kno it sounds n00bish but i hate the wole half your life points thing thats 8000 - 4000 and i mean that cant be too goo dlets be fair your not always gonna be able to take a hit' date=' or protect yourself

[/quote']

I will definitely activate Solemn Judgment while I have 8000 LP and when it will not prevent me from losing the duel immediately in an OTK. This is clearly a pro move.

DimensionFusionDR2-EN-SR.jpg

Self Explanitory

DarkArmedDragonPTDN-EN-ScR.png

+4?

DarkMagicianofChaosIOC-EN-UR.jpg

WONT F*CKING DIE. Fun to use though :)

FutureFusionDP04-EN-C.jpg

I can haz GG? With DaD and the March 1st list, this card is actually pretty versatile for Dark OTKs.

CyberValleyPTDN-EN-SR.png

If you don't understand how annoying this card is. Valley + Dupe + D fusion three times = 1 (valley) - 1 (losing dupe) = 0 + 2 (gaining 2 valley_ = 2 + 2 (Valley effect 2) = 4 +1 (D fusion) = 5 - 2 (valley effect 3) = 3 +2 (valley effect 2) = 5 and its a vicious circle like this that with spell economics can go on until they draw exactly what they need or it occurs 3 times without spell economics and its basically game anyway.

To quote Chaoserver on a Guy (Juan) who played a deck that did just this "Juan makes Scurry's playing look average"

MagicalStoneExcavationCP02-EN-UR.jpg

There are two things about this card that make it horribly annoying, the price tag ($100-150 anyone?), and not having Divine sword in your hand when you play it.

LimiterRemovalSD10-EN-C.jpg

This card should be renamed "Over 9000!!!!!!!" Great with Cyber Valley! Actually, its only up here because gadgets under some circumstances and Future Dark Armed OTK in general really bother me.

MonsterRebornSYE-EN-C.jpg

NOES!!!!!!!!! DEYZ B ST3@LIN MAH DMoC'S!!!!!!!

TrapDustshootCP05-EN-SR.png

F*ck your Dustshoot, I am not putting back my DMoC. I worked hard to stack it to the top of my deck and I will damn well reap the reward for it.

NeedleWormTP3-EN-UR.jpg

Kill mah DDT's? :( and has 50 more attack than jar for absolutely no reason

Honorary Mentions:

Disc Commander, because mindless drawing should not be promoted and is skill-less.

D.D.R, because once it comes out, it will equivocate to massive abuse.

Burial From A D.D, because some fool is going to side it against my D.D.R's. I know it. :(

ShapeSnatch, because it annoys me to no end that The Sexiest One-Eyed Robot Pimp IN THE GAME is completely unplayable.

Someone should make an E-Hero deck that doesn't use Fusion monsters. It could use Stratos, and then they could recycle Stratos with Ocean and Skyscraper 2, and then Wildheart could be added for trap immunity. And then there could be lots of spells and traps and stuff. They could call it "Big City".

Someone should make an E-Hero deck that doesn't use Fusion monsters. It could use Stratos' date=' and then they could recycle Stratos with Ocean and Skyscraper 2, and then Wildheart could be added for trap immunity. And then there could be lots of spells and traps and stuff. They could call it "Big City".

[/quote']

Man I read your mind so good, that I posted this in the past before you even thought of this idea.

Someone should make an E-Hero deck that doesn't use Fusion monsters. It could use Stratos' date=' and then they could recycle Stratos with Ocean and Skyscraper 2, and then Wildheart could be added for trap immunity. And then there could be lots of spells and traps and stuff. They could call it "Big City".

[/quote']

wow, i really never heared of it before.

[/sarcasm]

Archived