(Leaderboard) Ain vs Strikey [VOTE GUYS]

Maeriberii Haan

Rules:
1. All YCM and Leaderboard Rules apply
2. Card must be PM'd to me. You can also put up some sentences explaining how your cards are intended to work.
3. First to 3 votes or most by the deadline wins.
4. Votes must have a valid reason, and must be 2 sentences long at minimum
5. Winner gets 1 Rep from loser.
6. Written Cards are allowed

Deadline:
Cards must be PM'd to me by 48 hours after I accepted the challenge
Voters' deadline is 72 hours after cards are up

Requirement:
Make a Senet-like card. Have no idea? Look it up in the wikia.

[spoiler='Card A']KKRXfjo.jpg

2 Level 6 Zombie-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 Xyz Monsters you control, that has Zombie monster attached to it as an Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to them also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If you do, this card is unaffected by other card effects until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can target a column or row on the field; if all Monster or Spell/Trap zones in the row or column is occupied, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to activate one of the following effects:
-Send 2 cards from the selected row/column to the graveyard, then the owner of the sent card(s) draw 1 card for each card sent.
-Target 2 cards in the column. They became unaffected by other card effects until your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card B']Cunning General Otamunka
DARK
Warrior/Effect
1600/1000
Once per turn: This card can move to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Your opponent's monsters in the columns adjacent to this card cannot be used as an Xyz Material and their effects are negated. If this card is destroyed an opponent's card effect: You can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy those cards.[/spoiler]

Eh. Card A is kinda convoluted and impractical. Noone's ever really gonna sacrifice 2 Xyz that have a mat on it unless they're disabled in some way, and then there's way better things to make out of them. The destruction effect is... pretty damn bad to say the least. And then we have the last effect which is... well, kinda broken. Bad balancing.

Card B is pretty smart and fair, you can do a lot of smart things with the last effect, while the first puts an interesting spin on the usual negation. Card B is balanced and rewards smart play, so it gets my vote.

Card B got my vote, Card A is just... underwhelming, I know it has that powerful effect, but to bring it out is a pain for you, and both M7 and Bounzer are better than this if you really made those 2 Level 6 Zombies, Card B is interesting that it's a zone-restricted Skill Drain, plus it can move itself to use that effect legitly.

Archived