Pokemon Tournament

Flame Dragon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm the one who's ina bad position cause I got to work. You available tomorrow morning?

What time zone are you in?

I'm CST (-5). I should be able to do it between noon and 5 pm my time. I won't be able to do it anytime tomorrow morning, however. Saturday after 2 my time also works. 

Alright I will see what I can do. Get your game and I'll try to manage multitasking cause this work has gotta be done.

EDIT: Online now; And right here, it's 7:04 PM in EST.

Stilll on?

FC: 0903-2776-9997 / IGN: Evan

So I won. 2-0

I don't know how... but I did.

Videos:

Battle 1: EDUW-WWWW-WWW6-RL8T

- Summary: Excadrill is a monster.

Battle 2: LEZG-WWWW-WWW6-RL93

- Summary: Lots of Statuses. Lots of Fire Blast.

Also gg, let's do this again sometime~

Excadrill in game one was pretty bonkers...until I realized you made it very fragile, but then again Dark has no ineffectiveness on Steel anymore. And then your Gliscor was casually annoying even though I outsped it. If I had Rotom-W and/or Sableye on my team instead; That would be another story, even though I had considered once. But no more complaints; You trained your Pokemon very well.

Excadrill in game one was pretty bonkers...until I realized you made it very fragile, but then again Dark has no ineffectiveness on Steel anymore. And then your Gliscor was casually annoying even though I outsped it. If I had Rotom-W and/or Sableye on my team instead; That would be another story, even though I had considered once. But no more complaints; You trained your Pokemon very well.

Yeah. Excadrill's point was basically just to outrun everything. I put an Assault Vest on it to help out defensively, but it wasn't going to help much against that SD'd Sucker Punch.

As for Gliscor... yeah, he's probs my favorite mon atm. He's been annoying the shit out of everyone, and its hilarious.

I just realized, did I use Trevenant at all?

Yeah. Excadrill's point was basically just to outrun everything. I put an Assault Vest on it to help out defensively, but it wasn't going to help much against that SD'd Sucker Punch.

As for Gliscor... yeah, he's probs my favorite mon atm. He's been annoying the s*** out of everyone, and its hilarious.

I just realized, did I use Trevenant at all?

I had one on Nidoking, and frankly STAB Ice Beam still OHKO'd. I originally wanted him to counter against your Gliscor. Again, if I had a Taunter.

And I guess you never did you Trevenant seeing your other previous videos. :S

Archived