Pokemon Tournament

Flame Dragon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won against the Doctor. The code to see the public video is: 2V2G-WWWW-WWW6-PUJZ

It was the most amazing clutch I have ever done. In literally 1 HP left.

Also, we can change Pokemon inbetween rounds right?

I can confirm this. I was quite peeved after taking out almost your entire team, especially after your Hippowdon backfired, to be sucker punched into submission. Still, at least that substitution I had actually was of use for once.

I can confirm this. I was quite peeved after taking out almost your entire team, especially after your Hippowdon backfired, to be sucker punched into submission. Still, at least that substitution I had actually was of use for once.

Substitute seemed random...especially since ghosts like Mismagius are slow and fragile. You could have went for the kill with Umbreon if you didn't kill a turn with Toxic, but I guess I got lucky. Of course it was entrance traps and priority that saved the day. gg.

I see you posted this already. I am sorry for not being available yesterday. Hopefully I'm not like this in the next round. As for now I check out the battle videos for this round!

No problem. i was just worried cuz I usually am only availabe for a little bit. GG, even though i forgot to select heatran haha.

Archived