Sleepy Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 18, 2014 Holy! Wow... No by all means. I just want to have a Goat thread around to study it. I don't mind who owns the thread, so yes. I'll lock my thread here when you open yours so, sure. No problem. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ultravires Posted April 18, 2014 Report Share Posted April 18, 2014 Holy! Wow... No by all means. I just want to have a Goat thread around to study it. I don't mind who owns the thread, so yes. I'll lock my thread here when you open yours so, sure. No problem. Cool beans, opening it up in a few. Probably not heading up to Reno after all. Do you know if there's a character limit for posts? If there is I'll reserve separate posts in the same thread, one for the list/legality/honor bans, another for rulings and a third for trivia/tips. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 18, 2014 Cool beans, opening it up in a few. Probably not heading up to Reno after all. Do you know if there's a character limit for posts? If there is I'll reserve separate posts in the same thread, one for the list/legality/honor bans, another for rulings and a third for trivia/tips. There is but I'm not sure what it is exactly. I've only ever seen people from the "Creative Writing" section ever talk about reaching it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.