Fall of Monarchs

Chaos Decks return? no... i remember here i was the only one who had a deck close to a Chaos Deck' date=' reason is very little cards are sold here and i'm the only one here i guess who has Emperor Dragon.

anyway it just happened to quickly isnt it? Monarchs were supposed to stay for a longer time and i doubt the new structure deck will change the situation much.

and facing DAD in Traditional is worst then watching a 10,000 pounds man trying to follow a diet.

[/quote']

What the hell are you trying to say?

Actually' date=' Chaos Sorcerer and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning becoming legal wouldn't hurt the meta nearly as much as DAD, DMoC, Dimension Fusion, and Magical Explosion already have.

[/quote']

no, because they will become part of the DAD strategy... just imagine 4 dark monster on the grave and DAD on the hand, draw... activate lightning vortex discarding a LIGHT monster (d.d. warrior lady must be) then remove 1 light and 1 dark and summon a chaos monster, then you have EXACTLY 3 dark monster on the grave, special summon DAD... complete pain >.<

Actually' date=' Chaos Sorcerer and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning becoming legal wouldn't hurt the meta nearly as much as DAD, DMoC, Dimension Fusion, and Magical Explosion already have.

[/quote']

no, because they will become part of the DAD strategy... just imagine 4 dark monster on the grave and DAD on the hand, draw... activate lightning vortex discarding a LIGHT monster (d.d. warrior lady must be) then remove 1 light and 1 dark and summon a chaos monster, then you have EXACTLY 3 dark monster on the grave, special summon DAD... complete pain >.<

Exactly. As long as Dark Armed Dragon exists, Chaos is subordinate; Chaos becomes merely another piece of support for Dark Armed Dragon.

It would be a significant improvement if they made Chaos Sorcerer and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning legal at 3 and banned DAD, DMoC, Dimension Fusion, and Magical Explosion.

Archived