Super Smash Cardmakers: Please LOCK

The Ruby

Super Smash Cardmakers: The Opening

Ok everyone, the Second Round has started! anyone can still enter, but the entry cost does go up every round that passes.

~Pre-Requisite~ : (Required for entry)

*Round 1: 10 Points

*Round 2: 20 Points

*Round 3: 30 Points

~Entrants~

*All contestant entry's are never full until the final rounds, which are when their are only 8 left. Though, if you want to join later at the end, the entry cost will rise.

~Dates~

Deadlines

Round 1: ~March 23, 2008

Round 2: ~March 28, 2008

Round 3: ~April 3, 2008

Round 4: ~April 6, 2008

Round 5: ~April 9, 2008

~Format~

*Ok so the tournament, as you can already guess, will run in a Round-Format.

*I will start with a Preliminaries Match. The Preliminaries may consist of 1-10 Rounds depending on the number of entrants. The Official Tournament will be when only 8 are left

*Each round, depending on how many entrants enter, Eliminations will be held.

*The Grand Prize will be awarded to the one left standing at the end.

~Prizes~

*I will award prizes within the preliminaries ^_^

-Round 1:

*1st: 30 Points ~Da Pokemon Lord~

*2nd: 15 Points ~72night~

*3rd: 5 Points ~Casaditymaker~

-Round 2:

*1st: 40 Points

*2nd: 20 Points

*3rd: 5 Points

-Round 3:

*1st: 40 Points & 1 REP

*2nd: 20 Points

*3rd: 10 Points

-Round 4:

*1st: 40 Points & 2 REP's

*2nd: 20 Points & 1 REP

-Round 5:

*1st: 50 Points & 3 REP's

*2nd: 25 Points & 2 REP's

*TOURNAMENT

*1st: 100 Points, 4 REP's, Signature Honor, and an Exclusive Card.

*2nd: 50 Points, 2 REP's, an Exclusive Card

*3rd-4th: 30 Points

*5th-8th: 20 Points

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~PRELIMINARIES~

~Round One~

This is just an Entry Card! Make one card of any kind, that card will be your Entry Pass ^_^

Objective:

1. Create 1 Card

*Monster, Spell or Trap

2. Only ONE Card!

~Prizes~

1st: 30 Points

2nd: 15 Points

3rd: 5 Points

*note: These are just the amounts for the best cards entered in the First Round, not for the entire contest ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Round Two~

Now you will be put to the test! I like the new "Way To Play" Concept. The Different color cards.

~March 26, 2008~

Objective:

1. Card Amounts: 1-3

2. A "New Way To Play" Theme

*EX: Synchro, etc.

3. The card must be a different color

*EX: Synchro=White, Inverted, etc.

4. If You Cannot Change The Color, PM me.

~Prizes~

1st: 40 Points

2nd: 20 Points

3rd: 5 points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Round Three~

Ok, Round 3. Let's see how well you do when you get a random picture. Post one picrue, and i will distribute them through the other players. Yes this is an Image Mix Contest Round

Objective:

1. Post 1 Picture

2. Best Picture Posted receives a special prize!

3. Randomly receive a picture and make it a card.

~End Date~

Pic: April 1, 2008

Card: April 3,2008

~Prizes~

1st: 40 Points + 1 REP

3rd: 10 Points

[spoiler=TOURNAMENT]

The actual tournament will most likely end up on another thread to make room for the EXTRA REPs i give up ^_^

Newcomers

Challenger's Approaching!

1. bobscholtz911911

2. 72night

3. casaditymaker

4. Raigekii

5. Bluekyubbi

6. Dejhad

7. element8923

8. Da Pokemon Lord

9. Zeroshot

10. FiRaven

11. Kibuu1

12. Dragon_Leader

13. Cybernetic Dragon

14. Yaden Yuki

15. Terrorblazer

16. Yugioh Master1993

~Challengers Eliminated~

1. Frostnova425

2. Yugioh Maker

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Round Two~

Now you will be put to the test! I like the new "Way To Play" Concept. The Different color cards.

~March 26, 2008~

Objective:

1. Card Amounts: 1-3

2. A "New Way To Play" Theme

*EX: Synchro, etc.

3. The card must be a different color

*EX: Synchro=White, Inverted, etc.

4. If You Cannot Change The Color, PM me.

~Prizes~

1st: 40 Points

3rd: 5 points

[spoiler=Character Profiles]

1. Bobscholtz911911

Card: O- Discman Urziquaz

Points Payed: Yes

2. 72night

Card:

3. Casaditymaker

Card:

4. Raigeki

Card:

Points Payed: No

5. BlueKyubbi

Card:

6. Dejhad

Card: Axe Minion

7. Element8923

Card:

8. Da Pokemon Lord

Card:

9. Zeroshot

Card:

10. Frostnova425

Card:

11. FiRaven

Card:

1. Femme Fatale-Lone Ranger

2. Femme Fatale-Western Sniper

3. Femme Fatale-The Fastest Gun

12. Kibuu1

Card:

13. Dragon_Leader

Card:

14. Cybernetic Dragon

Card:

15. Yaden Yuki

Card:

16. Yugioh Maker

Card:

Entry reserved, so I will post my card soon... and donates 10 points :P

EDIT: OK, here is my entry:

[align=center]newmoonkittenzw5.jpg

New Moon Kitten

Effect: Each time you take damage (excluding Battle Damage), put 1 "New Moon" Counter on this card. When there are 4 "New Moon" Counters on this card, you can remove all of them and Special Summon this card in your Monster card zone with the following effect:

· (Fairy-type/Light/Level 3/ATK ?/DEF 300). This card's ATK is equal to the number of cards in both player's Graveyard x100. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard your entire hand only if you have at least 3 cards in your hand to add this card to your hand.

Image is from Photobucket...[/align]

[align=center]2ag3vbs.jpg

During the End Phase of each of your turns, place 1 Bone Counter on this card. This card is unaffected by Spell, Trap, and Monster Card effects as long as there is a Bone Counter on this card. When this card has 5 Bone Counters on it, it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 7/ATK 0/DEF 0: This card may only be Special Summoned by its own effect. When this card is Special Summoned, place 10 V-Bone Counters on this card. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of V-Bone Counters on this card x1000. This card may not declare an attack as long as its ATK is over 3000. When your opponent declares an attack, remove 1 V-Bone Counter from this card to remove all face-up Attack Position monster cards on your opponent's side of the field from play. When this card has no V-Bone Counters on it, destroy all cards on the field) and Special Summoned to your Monster Card Zone. This card is also still treated as a Spell Card.[/align]

It's the Ancient Bone Spider Card. This card is a Spell card AND a Monster Card. It's like Embodiment of Apophis. I will break down the effect for you:

You activate Ancient Bone Spider as a Spell Card. During your End Phase, you put 1 Bone Counter on it. This card is invincible when there is a Bone Counter on it. When there are 5 Bone Counters on it, it is treated as an Effect Monster Card. As a Monster Card, Bone Counters are changed to V-Bone Counters and it is one of the strongest cards in the game. The most ATK points it can get is 10000, HOWEVER, it cannot declare an attack when its ATK points are over 3000. That is how its effect is weakened. When your opponent attacks, remove 1 V-Bone Counter to remove from play all face-up Monster Cards on your opponents side of the field. When this card has no V-Bone Counters on it, it turns into Harpie's Feather Duster and Dark Hole. Plus it is still treated as a Spell Card.

If this card were a real card, a good combo for it would be to summon a card that allows you to search for a Spell Card in your Deck. Activate it and wait until it turns into a monster card. Summon Patrician of Darkness and whenever your opponent attacks, switch the attack to Ancient Bone Spider. This is one hell of a card. However, simple cards such as Fissure can render this card useless...=(

I'm in ruby

2003333862214407380_rs.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Daylight".You must also offer monsters whose total Level equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.Tribute a monster with "Prince" or "Princess" from your side of the field and activate one of the following effects:

@This card cannot be destroyed while a Royalty-type Normal Monster is face-up on the field. (except this card.)

@This card can attack directly if there is a face-up Level 3 or less monster on your side of the field.

@Tribute this card to inflict 500 points of Damage per Royalty-type monster in your Graveyard.

Archived