Super Smash Cardmakers: Please LOCK

The Ruby

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. A "New Way To Play" Theme

*EX: Synchro' date=' etc.

[/quote']

Hmm... I don't want to sound like a jerk... but when he said "New Way to Play"... How would Synchros be a "New Way" when it already exists.. Sorry.. I'm just too technical.. XD Great card btw bob. ^_^

Zeromech.jpg

When this monster is Special Summoned successfully this monster cannot attack for 3 turns. When this monster attacks Special Summon 1 "Zerotoid Token" (LIGHT/Zerotoid-Type/ATK 1200/DEF 1000) in face-up ATK position. This token cannot declare an attack. When there is 2 or more "Zerotoid Token"s are on your side of the field you can activate 1 of the following effects to activate:

-Switch this monster into Zero Position. When this monster is in Zero Position you can not lose when your Life Points are 0.

-Switch this monster into Zero Position. If you switch this monster into ATK position it has an original ATK of 2000.

-Switch this monster into Zero Position. This monster cannot be selected as an attack target when it is in Zero-Position.

Herovillanzoid.jpg

When this monster is Special Summoned successfully this monster cannot attack for 3 turns. When this monster attacks Special Summon 1 "Zerotoid Token" (LIGHT/Zerotoid-Type/ATK 1200/DEF 1000) in face-up ATK position. This Token cannot declare an attack. When there are 2 or more "Zerotoid Token"s are on your side of the field you can select 1 of the following effects to activate:

- Switch this monster into Zero Position. When this monster is in Zero Position it gains the following effect. When this monster is in Zero Position you can pay 300 Life Points to attack with any monster in Zero Postion.

-Switch this monster into Zero Position. When this monster is switched to ATK position, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand each time this monster successfully destroys a opponent's monster.

-Switch this monster into Zero Position. When this monster is in Zero Position it can not be selected as an attack target.

Notes:

Zero Position is Face-Down ATK position (kinda)

Only Zerotoid monsters can be in Zero Position.

When a monster is in Zero Position it cannot declare an attack unless by a card effect.

any questions feel free to ask.

P.S. do i have to pay 20 points since I already paid 10?

credit goes to Nyara and photobucket grab.

O, man, editing does take a lot of time. XD

[align=center]ByakkotheSilverTiger.png

Card Lore:

If this card was sent to the Graveyard other than by its own effect, remove this card from play. If this card is in your hand and you activated 5 Spell and 5 Trap Cards send this card to the Graveyard. While this card is in the Graveyard, this card’s ATK becomes half of its original ATK. While this card is in the Graveyard, this card may attack your opponent’s monster twice during the same Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, if you attacked with another monster other then this card, this card cannot attack during that turn, if you attacked with this card, you cannot attack with any other monster cards on your side of the field.

SeiryuutheMysticDragon.png

Card Lore:

If this card was sent to the Graveyard other than by its own effect, remove this card from play. If this card is in your hand and you activated 10 Trap Cards, send this card to the Graveyard. If you Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon this monster to your side of the field, this card cannot attack. While this card is in the Graveyard, you and your opponent must pay 500 Life Points to activate Spell and Trap Cards. If this card is in your Graveyard, the controller of this card must attack with this card if possible.

Ki-lintheMoonlitKnightmare-1.png

Card Lore:

If this card was sent to the Graveyard other than by its own effect, remove this card from play. If this card is in your hand and you activated 10 Spell Cards, send this card to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent’s Life Points directly. While this card is in the Graveyard, you may attack your opponent’s monster with this card. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent’s Life Points from the Graveyard, discard 1 Mystic-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. The sent monster cannot be Special Summoned or removed from play.[/align]

-I wonder if this is worth doing my homework late. XD.

Zeroshot: those are suspicously simalar to Dj Orsiris's virtual cards...

Yes I know. Which is what I thought people would say. I don't expect to win anything with them.

There are a few differences with them:

1. Dj's gain 1 effect like a gemini monster, mine choose from 3 effects, 1 being invincable in Zero Position.

2. These monsters are harder to put in Zero position since they need 2 wimpy monsters. And if you read into them enough, once there is no or 1 tokens on your field then the monsters effect does not activate and it's just a sitting duck.

3. They're suckier than Dj's

can i enter round 2 if i can i'll give you 20 points

DarkRainbowPhoenix2.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned by tributing at least 3 monsters with different Attributes.

While this card is on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Phoenix" from your hand to your side of the field, during your opponent's first Battle Phase. If your opponent Declares a Attack against "Rainbow Phoenix" Destroy that monster and the Attacking monster and inflict 1000 Damage to both Player's Life-Points.

RainbowBird2.jpg

This monster can be Special Summonedby the effect of "Dark Rainbow Dragon", by tributing 1 of each of the following Attributes, Dark, Light, and Wind from your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by the Effect of "Dark Rainbow Phoenix", Special Summon 3 monsters that have the same Attributes as the monsters used to *tribute* for this monster from your hand to the field.

Rainbow Effect [note:] can i do this instead of doing the synchro stuff??????

~Round Two~

1st: 72night

2nd: Bob

3rd: FiRaven

---------------------

I have decided not to eliminate anyone this round...with only 7 entrants...i cannot do this...for 8 are required for the finals...but like i said those who haven't paid in the first round or second round will be eliminated...and they can re-enter but pay 30 points for the 3rd round.

~Eliminated List~

1. Frostnova425

2. Yugioh Maker

[spoiler=Results]

OCG: 3/10

Grammar: 2/10

Name: 0.5/10

Balance: 2/10

Picture:2/10

Personal Liking:0.5/10

Bonus Point: 1/10

*If card is different color*

Dejhad: 8.4

OCG: 3/3

Grammar: 1.8/2

Name: 0.5/0.5

Balance: 1.6/2

Picture: 0.7/2

Personal Liking: 0.1/0.5

*Bonus Point: 1/1

Bob: 10.7

OCG: 2.9/3

Grammar: 2/2

Name: 0.4/0.5

Balance: 1.9/2

Picture: 2/2

Personal Liking: 0.5/0.5

FiRaven: 10.1

OCG: 2.9/3

Name: 0.3/0.5

Balance: 2/2

Picture: 1.5/2

Personal Liking:0.4/0.5

Zeroshot: 9.5

OCG: 2.8/3

Grammar: 1.8/2

Picture: 1.4/2

Personal Liking: 0.4/0.5

72night: 10.9

OCG: 3/3

Personal Liking: 0.5/0.5

Yaden Yuki: 6.6

OCG: 1.5/3

Grammar: 1/2

Balance: 1.2/2

Picture: 1.3/2

Personal Liking: 0.2/0.5

Yugioh Master 1993: 9.4

OCG: 2.6/3

Grammar: 1.6/2

Balance: 1.4/2

Personal Liking: 0.3/0.5

~Round Three~

Ok, Round 3. Let's see how well you do when you get a random picture. Post one picrue, and i will distribute them through the other players. Yes this is an Image Mix Contest Round

Objective:

1. Post 1 Picture

2. Best Picture Posted receives a special prize!

3. Randomly receive a picture and make it a card.

~End Date~

Pic: April 1, 2008

Card: April 3,2008

~Prizes~

1st: 40 Points + 1 REP

2nd: 20 Points

3rd: 10 Points

Archived