Persona: Labyrinth of Knossos [OoC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, if it doesn't work, don't worry. Tomorrow I'll either have a better image, or I'll post it in the app itself after jumping through hoops to fix it.

Don't link straight from his site, it's kinda wonky at times.

Anyway, I'm entering with Hoou or Suzaku, with Fire/Pierce/Nuclear focused skillset, though with some Wind/Healing coming in here and then.

Would that be fine?

Don't link straight from his site, it's kinda wonky at times.

Anyway, I'm entering with Hoou or Suzaku, with Fire/Pierce/Nuclear focused skillset, though with some Wind/Healing coming in here and then.

Would that be fine?

Yeah, I don't mind skillsets that are all over the place, I don't want anybody to think I'm requiring a strict single element focused skillset

[spoiler=Arisu Arai]

“What would you sacrifice to gain what you desire?”

Name: Arisu Arai

Date of Birth: July 3rd

Weapon: Guns.

[spoiler=Appearance]

5e171c574fe5831e30cdcae6063c3ba212c377f4[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Arisu is a prodigy, one of the most brilliant minds in her school. It might have to do with her being from a family of scholars, or with her gift and hardwork. She doesn’t mind it too much though, as she always prefers to be focused on her future, not her past.

Though, despite her being a genius, she is an oddball at times, and due to her rarely attending school for various reasons with different scales of importance, she was not able to blast her way through the high school. And she had no intention to. Arrogant at times, she believed that school would only limit her ability to grow better, and thus, she viewed it as something unimportant.

She never minded any of her failures much, as she is quite the optimistic person, believing that each failure will bring her one step closer to success. Or so she said. She's actually really afraid of failures, usually trying to avoid them as much as she can, and when she inevitably failed, it's usually enough to crush her spirit for quite a while. She absolutely refused to talk about her failures, and would always try to shift the conversation into another direction, preferably about her goals and vision for the future.

She’s more of a research-based person rather than a by-the-book genius, and this is why she often skips class to do various experiments in the laboratory in her home. It was built by her parent's money, but she pretended that it was from her research money, to make herself looks like a young, independent woman.

She might look a bit too nerdy and antisocial, but she’s quite friendly to others, as long as they does not disturb her when she’s doing something seriously. To others, she always put a mask of being the perfect prodigy that could think of anything and everything reliably, a down-to-earth genius, and someone that others could put their hopes on. She's in no way a perfect genius like that, but she always try to look grander than she was, all just to make herself feel better and to ease herself on her doubts on her ability.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Persona] 

Ho-ou (The Sun)

Appearance:

WcXilxt.png

"I art thou, and thou art I. Young lady, let us show the world our brilliance."

(Her version looks quite robotic though).

Skills: Agi, Dia, Frei, Regenerate 1

Skill Level Ups:

1.     Holy Light

2.     Endure

3.     Invigorate 1

4.     Maragi

5.     Media

6.     Sukukaja

7.     Fire Boost

8.     Maragion

9.     Mind Charge

10.   Mediarama

11.   Freila

12.   Recarm

13.   Agidyne

14.   Amrita

15.   Nirvana

16.  Regenerate 2

17.   Diarahan

18.   Maragidyne

19. Invigorate 2

20.   Freidyne

21.   Light Amp

22.   Enduring Soul

23.   Fire Amp

24.   Regenerate 3

25.   Nova Kaiser

26.   Judgment of Light

27.  Salvation

28.  Ragnarok

29.   Victory Cry

30. Nuclear Missile

Resistances: {Slash: N/A |Strike: Weak|Pierce: N/A |Earth: N/A |Fire: Null |Ice: Weak |Water: Weak |Elec: N/A|Wind: Resist|Light: Resist |Dark: N/A}

Stats: {2/3/3/2/2}

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Others]

Relation to her Persona: Fenghuang is the symbol of great prosperity and happiness, the symbol of the future that Arisu wanted, and in general, what her arcana symbolizes. Also, Fenghuang being related to the phoenix also alludes to Arisu’s persistence on keep trying when she failed, like a bird that rose from the ashes. Her Persona knowing Nuclear-based attacks instead of Almighty-based ones are mainly due to her fascination with nuclear energy as the lightsource in the future.

Trivia:

-Arisu is not native to Japan, and her original name is Alice.

-She hates insects

-Eventhough she’s having quite the knowledge about a lot of things, she often assumes the wrong thing due to her sometimes being too overconfident.

-She really loves takoyaki.

Notes about the Persona:

-Nuclear/Heat Attacks has roughly the same property as Almighty attacks.

-Holy Light/Nirvana/Judgment of Light(From Persona 2) are Light attacks, similar to Hama/Hamaon, but instead of instant kill chance, they do damage instead. Though Judgment of Light still has the instant kill chance.

-Yes, Nuclear Missile is an actual skill.

-Basically, an all-out magic-based Persona that can heal.

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hmm, I dunno, should I worry about including Water attacks in Leviathan's ability pool? I mean, the app does call for resistances to both Water and Earth, but neither of those elements actually exist in Personas 3 & 4. They might do in 2 iirc, but that's old...

Go ahead Admiral, I decided since I'm letting people use IS and EP Personas it would make sense to include those skills

They do exist in 2.

Anyway, my app. There's something I'm still unsure of in there.

[spoiler=Arisu Arai]

“What would you sacrifice to gain what you desire?”

Name: Arisu Arai

Date of Birth: July 3rd

Weapon: Guns.

[spoiler=Appearance]

5e171c574fe5831e30cdcae6063c3ba212c377f4[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Arisu is a prodigy, one of the most brilliant minds in her school. It might have to do with her being from a family of scholars, or with her gift and hardwork. She doesn’t mind it too much though, as she always prefers to be focused on her future, not her past.

Though, despite her being a genius, she is an oddball at times, and due to her rarely attending school for various reasons with different scales of importance, she was not able to blast her way through the high school.

She never minded any of her failures much, as she is quite the optimistic person, believing that each failure will bring her one step closer to success. She’s more of a research-based person rather than a by-the-book genius, and this is why she often skips class to do various experiments in the laboratory in her home.

She might look a bit too nerdy and antisocial, but she’s quite friendly to others, as long as they does not disturb her when she’s doing something seriously.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Persona] 

Ho-ou (The Sun)

Appearance:

WcXilxt.png

"I art thou, and thou art I. Young lady, let us show the world our brilliance."

(Her version looks quite robotic though).

Skills: Agi, Dia, Single Shot, Regenerate 1

Skill Level Ups:

1.     Hama

2.     Frei

3.     Holy Arrow

4.     Maragi

5.     Media

6.     Sukukaja

7.     Fire Boost

8.     Maragion

9.     Hamaon

10.   Mediarama

11.   Null Fire

12.   Freila

13.   Recarm

14.   Agidyne

15.   Auto-Sukukaja

16.   Hamaon

17.  Regenerate 2

18.   Diarahan

19.   Maragidyne

20.   Freidyne

21.   Arrow Rain

22.   Mahamaon

23.   Fire Amp

24.   Loiseau de Feu (A fusion spell from P2 IS, retooled a bit to make it a more fitting version of Ragnarok. Though, if this is not fine, I'll put Ragnarok here instead)

25.   Mediarahan

26.   Regenerate 3

27.  Nova Kaiser

28.   Samsara

29.   Victory Cry

30. Nuclear Missile (Yes. This is an actual skill from Persona 2 Eternal Punishment.)

Resistances: {Slash: N/A |Strike: Weak|Pierce: N/A |Earth: N/A |Fire: Null |Ice: Weak |Water: Weak |Elec: N/A|Wind: Resist|Light: Resist |Dark: N/A}

Stats: {3/3/2/2/2}[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Others]

Relation to her Persona: Fenghuang is the symbol of great prosperity and happiness, the symbol of the future that Arisu wanted, and in general, what her arcana symbolizes. Also, Fenghuang being related to the phoenix also alludes to Arisu’s persistence on keep trying when she failed, like a bird that rose from the ashes. Her Persona knowing Nuclear-based attacks instead of Almighty-based ones are mainly due to her fascination with nuclear energy as the lightsource in the future.

Trivia:

-Arisu is not native to Japan, and her original name is Alice.

-She hates insects

-Eventhough she’s having quite the knowledge about a lot of things, she often assumes the wrong thing due to her sometimes being too overconfident.

-She really loves takoyaki.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Alright your up on the slate. Also I'd rather you did make Loiseau de Feu into Ragnarok instead.

Alright, I finished my app, complete with a picture of my Persona.  Tell me if there's any problems with it.

As for the Star Social Link, I'd say that the Persona should just be Helel.  I had a hard enough time finding Altair's picture, and I have no idea what to do for a complimentary, female version of that for Vega.

Alright, I finished my app, complete with a picture of my Persona.  Tell me if there's any problems with it.

As for the Star Social Link, I'd say that the Persona should just be Helel.  I had a hard enough time finding Altair's picture, and I have no idea what to do for a complimentary, female version of that for Vega.

Fret not, I found this last night I thought it might be good for a Vega Persona if you want?

Well, in the series, Reaper is already a member of the Death Arcana.  I thought we had to stay true to their original Arcana, but I'm not the host, so I can't make that call.  If not, and you don't want to do Death, I would suggest Hunger, as Pale Rider is also a part of that one.  Just remember that Hunger has, like, ZERO positive attributes, as it is just bad Strength.

Well, in the series, Reaper is already a member of the Death Arcana.  I thought we had to stay true to their original Arcana, but I'm not the host, so I can't make that call.  If not, and you don't want to do Death, I would suggest Hunger, as Pale Rider is also a part of that one.  Just remember that Hunger has, like, ZERO positive attributes, as it is just bad Strength.

Hmm, should I use Hunger or Devil? I want to use Reaper, and I found an appopriate design for it, is it okay? 

If Toyo found a different design for it I would accept it, since technically the canon Reaper is a shadow and not a Persona, so it would be more appropriate to give it a different design and Arcana. Also in my opinion it would work better as a Devil or Death, but ultimately its up to you

If we don't get someone who wishes to be a Wild Card character, I could redo my app to make my character fulfill the role of the Fool.  Alternatively, you yourself could be the Wild Card character, as the Aeon and Fool are very similar.

The only problem is that I had something different in mind for my and the Wild Card character, so doing so would force me to rethink the plot. 

[spoiler=Ishihara Miyazaki]

2h7dkyv.jpg

“Evil? Sorry, but I'm simply following the script.”

Name: Ishihara "Shingo" Miyazaki

Date of Birth: 21 December

[spoiler=Appearance]

See pic above.

165 cm tall, weighs 58 kgs. He usually dresses with bright colors, mostly pink, white and red. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=

Personality:]

Ishihara, or Shingo as he prefers, was once a poor boy living with his unemployed, debt-ridden parents. He noticed at an early age that he was good at talking to people and acting, which, when combined with his natural good looks would make him a celebrity. However, he was constantly turned down by agencies. Desperate to escape his home and run away from his useless parents, Shingo turned to conning. 

He used his looks and acting skills to make people (especially girls of his age) to feel sorry for him and give him food and money. He constantly paraded himself as a poor innocent kid with nowhere to turn to, but in reality, he is cunning and manipulating. One day, a talent scout managed to see right past his acting and almost turned him in to the cops, but his acting skills impressed him so much he decided to give him a job in showbiz. 

At first, he started out as a minor character in a soap opera. Slowly he climbed up the entertainment ladder and became a top-level TV personality and actor, as well as a heart-throb to teenage girls everywhere. His fame led to him having an enormous ego and building a reputation of being a playboy. He retains his polite and charming way of speaking, but his manipulative traits still lingers. Not one to do something without underlying motives, Shingo often sweet-talks his way into getting out of trouble or getting what he wants. He gets easily angered when something doesn't go his way, but the years spent as an actor means he can sport an innocent smile no matter how frustrated he is. 

Despite his inner douchebag though, most of the time people see him just as a sweet, polite and generally charming girly boy who has a way with words. 

[/spoiler] 

[spoiler=Persona Info]

Persona: Grim Reaper (Hunger)

2akl3bc.jpg

Skills: Mudo, Bash, Sukukaja, Resist Slash

Skill Level Ups: 

1. Bufu

2. Mamudo

3. Aeon Rain

4. Auto-Sukukaja

5. Life Drain

6. Mabufu

7. Resist Dark

8. Mudoon

9. Megido

10. Bufula

11. Masukukaja

12. Mamudoon

13. Megidola

14. Mabufula

15. Mudo Boost

16. Repel Light

17. Auto-Masuku

18. Makarakarn

19. Debilitate

20. Mind Charge

21. Repel Dark

22. Die For Me! (Just wanted a top-level Mudo attack above Mamudoon. If it doesn't fit, then I can replace it)

23. Megidolaon

24. Invigorate 3

25. Morning Star

26. Repel Slash

27. Repel Strike

28. Repel Pierce

Resistances: {Slash: --|Strike: --Pierce: --|Earth: --|Fire: --|Ice: Resist|Water: --|Elec: Weak|Wind: --|Light: Resist|Dark: Weak}

Stats: {2/4/2/2/2} 

[/spoiler]

Weapon: Very long kendo stick 

[spoiler=Other]

Persona Symbolism: The Grim Reaper of the Lust/Hunger arcana represents Shingo's inner desire to control and manipulate people to his amends. Its faceless appearance coincides with how all of Shingo's expression are lies, and that there is nothing underneath his fake smile. Also, as the absolute keeper of death who will always find his way to take one's soul, this perfectly matches Shingo willingness to go to any lengths necessary to get what he wants.

-Shingo speaks English really well thanks to his actor training.

-Currently, he's in the middle of hosting a TV game show where a group of teen girls partake on a quiz to take him or the other guys from his agency on a date.

-His favorite food is tuna of any kind. 

-Loves teh boob. A lot.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

You could do Hierophant, since those all specialize in different areas.  Strength would also work, as the Strength Arcana is similar to the Star.  And, of course, there's the Moon.

I'm aware of Moon, but I've always got a Moon Arcana when I run Seth.

Anyway, if ya wanna go for the Wild Card slot, then I'll kindly take Star off you if you don't mind, else I'll just stick with Hierophant.

Archived