[Serious] Striker's AMA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you not yet get that for the most part, the only one who ACTUALLY gives a shit about the past is you? And that really you're using it in tandem with your 'woe as me' attitude to just garner sympathy, which is partially why people don't like you because you're so blatant everyone sees through that act. And more to the point that people from a while ago hate you not for your stupid actions, but just because you betrayed and hurt Dane; who was, and let's be honest here: Infinitely more likeable than you.

Those who know your past only bring it up to shut you up or to be hurtful; but mostly it's the latter.

How do you not yet get that for the most part, the only one who ACTUALLY gives a s*** about the past is you? And that really you're using it in tandem with your 'woe as me' attitude to just garner sympathy, which is partially why people don't like you because you're so blatant everyone sees through that act. And more to the point that people from a while ago hate you not for your stupid actions, but just because you betrayed and hurt Dane; who was, and let's be honest here: Infinitely more likeable than you.

Those who know your past only bring it up to shut you up or to be hurtful; but mostly it's the latter.

Yea, I'm a bit paranoid about people using my past against me. And yes, what I did to Dane still haunts me a hell of a lot. And I wish people didn't bring it up. It makes me hurt much more than they realize.

Archived