[Serious] Welche/Gus AMA

Goose

I can kinda form an opinion, but it'll be wrong.  I feel like you care what people think about you (maybe too much) which is why you are so worried about posting in TCG.  That's all I got right now

EDIT: I do like you btw :P

How did your exam go?

I lived mostly

Opinion on the great forum revolt of 2012 (I think?)

Also opinion of me

What was the forum revolt of 2012?

As for you, you were really nice when I got banned and for that I will forever love you

who do you prefer(ignore the shinyness):

this one:

~or~

this one:

kyurem-white.gif

gen iii master race

What do you think of Monarchs as a deck?

I've been testing Lancer Frogs which include Monarchs a bit (mostly last format) and they are really fun.  Depends on the Monarch variant I suppose, but I love the use of the tribute summon mechanic.

I think something like Monster Mash takes a lot of skill because you will often have a lot of options and you need to choose the right one.  Same goes for Quasar decks, Fabled decks, and pretty much any of those super special summon intensive decks.

You intimidated me when you crushed me as Xerath against my Garen.  #IRemember  Otherwise, I haven't felt intimidated by you.  People on the internet are generally not intimidating though.

In terms of clothing I love well fitting formal clothing (on attractive people obviously).  Personally I'm too lazy to dress well so I just wear slightly baggy sweaters most of the time.

Hair is a harder question.  I love a lot of hair styles.  Generally shorter on the sides, parted on the top either way kind of deal works.

(If you wanted girls clothing/hairstyles I'm beyond clueless)

s-BRENDON-URIE-large.jpg?6

Oh!  You were that one I played using Xerath.  God damn, I do miss his old kit.

No, I meant boy's clothes, silly.

So, shaved sides and a longer top are your thing?  I personally like Brendon Urie's current hairstyle (see: above).

This is a question for both you and Luna.  What's it like, having a twin?  Do you guys have those twin moments where you're just kind of connected?

Archived