FLIP Contest [sharpretina24] [Please LOCK]

Generaxius

Requirements:

A flip card/ Flip Effect Monster. If u don't know what it is, click here.

Same Rules before but....

No spamming in reply section, no stealing, no cards with NSFW images.

Fee:

1 star -3 points

2 star- 5

3 star-10

4 star- 15

5+ star- 20

Pool Donations are accepted :D

Pot:143

Thanks to Aqua Hina for pool donation!!

Deadline: May 33, 2014 June 2,2014 << right date

EDIT: I didn't notice the date, I got so fast lol.

Contestants:

1.Electric Wizard

2.wightpower

3.Feartheghost

4.Aqua Hina

5.White Hollow

6.josholche <<<< OUT/DISQUALIFIED for not sending the card after two days/too long after the deadline (this is my first time, I feel sorry  for you josholche) (POINTS ARE BACK)

7.Rrrtttyyyuuuiii

Further more will be accepted though.

Sorry guys but I decided that I am the only judge :( I think it will be hard if more judges come.

The judgement is:

Creativity: 10/10

Related Name To Pic: 5/5

Realistic Cards: 10/10

Grammar: 5/5

EXTRA- Picture: 10/10 << EDIT: I decided to add this to add some benefits to the participants :)

30 OVERALL

Prize:

1st: 50%

2nd: 30%

3rd:10%

4th: The rest

WINNERS:

1st: Aqua Hina- 39/40

2nd:??? (tie) Electric Wizard and Ascended Dragon Sage

3rd:??? (tie) White Hollow and wightpower

TieBreaker Card Entries:

2nd Place:

[spoiler=Ascended Dragon Sage]

qKPu5FR.jpg

Lore: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Excavate the top 3 cards of your deck, and if any monsters with a Level lower than this card's are excavated: Send them to the Graveyard, and if you do: All monster you control gain Level(s) equal to the card with the highest level sent to the Graveyard by this effect. The rest of the cards are then shuffled into the deck. You can only activate the effect of "Wonder Trader" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

vs

[spoiler=Electric Wizard]

SURPRISE!!!! NO ENTRIES YET!!!

[/spoiler]

3rd Place:

[spoiler=White Hollow]

qVD32fu.jpg

Lore: Target 1 face-up Monster your opponent controls; Inflict damage to both players equal to it's ATK and remove it from play. You can only activate 1 "Do me a Favor" per turn.

[/spoiler]

vs

[spoiler=wightpower]

aToFnPa.jpg

Lore: Target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon the target to your opponent's side of the field and equip it with this card. While the equipped monster is on your opponent's field; it cannot declare an attack, be Tributed or change its Battle Position. Once per turn: You can look at 1 random card in your opponent's hand, and if it was a Trap Card, send it to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

[/spoiler]

For the tiebreaker, I PM all contestants who tied, told them to PM me a card. The winner will take the corresponding place. 

Last but not the least, good luck and have some fun!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll enter. Points sent and stuff.

oVwhcY9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

If this card is flipped face-up: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: send that target to the Graveyard. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent:  send 1 card from your opponent's hand (at random) to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

I sent you my entry fee, here is my post:

[spoiler='Card']I3lSVRP.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']If this card is flipped face-up: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each monster with a different attribute that they control. When this card is sent to the graveyard after being flipped face-up: Special Summon 2 "Firestorm Magician" from your deck in face-down defense.[/spoiler]

I changed the image. It should look better now.

@Feartheghost That effect was awesome but can you renew the image? It's a bit blurred. Go to tutorial/help forum on the main page of YCM and click the tutorials sub-forum. There you can find a pinned forum whos title is "Good Places to find your card pic needs. There you would find sites who gives HD pics.

@Electric Wizard That card was awesome, your pic is good but in my thinking, goblins are cartoon-like illustrations right? Don't mind that, your effect was good too!!!

@Feartheghost: It's actually better, did you got that from my recommended site? If not, that's a lot impressive.

@Rrrtttyyyuuuiii (funny username you got there lol): Actually, that's my problem when I am a newb. I think of making a contest (which is a lot crappy) to earn some points but I think it usually has to be given to the winners, so my dumbness take me lol. Then one day, I don't know why I get 5 points? It is not from my contest because it is abandoned by me. So I think of experimenting of what I will get and it went down getting points when I post/reply a certain amount. I think that is the way you get points, but I am not sure. At first, I ended up getting so confused thinking getting points is impossible. My tip is to be active, or make a contest to gain points either :D. Just make sure you don't go having two contests at once because it will be hard to manage. Also, to make your contest beautiful to other users, make a catchy Title (that I did'nt do here) and expand the cards due/how long your contest will be accepting/deadline day so that you can get more :D. Happy making!!!

How do you know how many stars you have?

I have 4 points. That's a lot for me. Also, how do you get more points?

Also, when you say you only have 4 points, it increased as you communicate with Feartheghost :)

How do you know how many stars you have?

I have 4 points. That's a lot for me. Also, how do you get more points?

Your stars are basically your member rank, determined by your total post count. Look at any post you've made, and the number of stars under your avatar is what you're looking for.

Earn your points by just posting about on the forums, in the parts where your posts are counted. This means that fooling around in the games/misc section won't get you anywhere close.

And while it seems like the immediate answer to quick points, don't spam (or beg for points). It's a simultaneous highway to being scorned at.

Just go about your daily business and post useful things. Your points will accumulate quickly enough that contest entry fees aren't significant by a certain point. If you're particularly skilled at making cards, winning contests will earn you more points.

Snap, I don't have points :( Can I give all I have and enter with this lame card :D. It's an old one I made.... pwetty please?

KRFzplj.jpg

Do u buy an item required with points? I think u can first farm some points, becuase it would not be fair for others. Well now, I will just edit the post and put you there but a "NOT PAID" sign should be acceptable. I will giving yo the chance to collect until the second day after the deadline passed. M-well, bump!!!

Archived