FLIP Contest [sharpretina24] [Please LOCK]

Generaxius

[spoiler='Entry']

RRQVDII.jpg

FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 "Shaddoll" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can Set 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap card directly from your Deck. You can only use 1 "Shaddoll Wolf" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Trivia: it's original was the spirit flame of Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Wolf

[/spoiler]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corraptor

447449.jpg              

EffectFlip: Target 1 face-up monster on the field for every turn this card was in face-down Defense Position; the attribute of the target(s) becomes DARK.

When this card destroys a DARK monster by battle: You can add the destroyed monster to your hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
Image by AlexKonstad: http://fav.me/d6sfcbf

Get the pun? Tried to make something splashable but risky to rely on. Unless your opponent has a bunch of DARK monsters, in which case this one should be a useful countermeasure.

Your stars are basically your member rank, determined by your total post count. Look at any post you've made, and the number of stars under your avatar is what you're looking for.

Earn your points by just posting about on the forums, in the parts where your posts are counted. This means that fooling around in the games/misc section won't get you anywhere close.

And while it seems like the immediate answer to quick points, don't spam (or beg for points). It's a simultaneous highway to being scorned at.

Just go about your daily business and post useful things. Your points will accumulate quickly enough that contest entry fees aren't significant by a certain point. If you're particularly skilled at making cards, winning contests will earn you more points.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't know how to post a card.

Grading is finished!!! For those who have some negative grades (but not so negative), it is a good start for a good player. I experience this too, I lose 3 times and haven't already win one. So guys, thanks for participating this so.... Let's get started!!!

Order is based on card date passed...

Electric Wizard:

Creativity- 9

Related name to pic-5

Realistic Card-10

Grammar-4

Picture-10

=38

The phrase when you say (at random). I think you can do it as When this card inflicts battle damage, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. Also your effect is used on many other monsters, adding another effects will be great. Btw, awesome card ;)

Feartheghost

Creativity-10

Related name to pic-5

Realistic Card-7

Grammar-4

Picture-9

=35

That picture will be awesome if that is clear. Firestorm is a nice name for this because it kinda releases some red smoke that looks like rain clouds. However, you made some mistakes in the last part. You forgot to put "POSITION" after the word defense.And also, special summoning 2 Firestorms can easily bring out black rose or utopia, cowboy and many others, putting a sacrifice effect there like tributing your monsters, paying life points or even some more specific effects. So I think there a little bit unbalanced there. This was great and will be greater if you managed to be active and be creative next time in some contests.

White Hollow

Creativity- 7

Related name to pic- 5

Realistic Card- 10

Grammar-5

Picture-10

=37

Lightning lion will be great on some fights with Dark World or Zombies. But the reason I lower the creativity is because it lacks some effects. I know, "FLIP" monster have some difference than "when this card has been flipped face-up" cards. The FLIP have less or even only 1 line of sentence, but the other is alot. So, I think you can make it greater, but it is beast!!! (Get the pun? Hehehhehe I am so corny but really it is the beast)

Aqua Hina

Creativity-10

Related name to pic-5

Realistic Card-10

Grammar-5

Picture-9

=39

This card is great, no corrections except one. I know, shadoll pictures are hard to find because they have strings. Not like the Gimmick Puppet, they are different toys. But overall nice pic :).

wightpower

Creativity-10

Related name to pic-5

Realistic Card-8

Grammar-4

Picture-10

=37

This card has the right formula but it can be only used for some certain situations. Using your opponent's cards will eventually break their strategy but your hand will break too, otherwise, good job in this card.

Ascended Dragon Sage/Thunderclap

Creativity-10

Related name to pic-4

Realistic Card-9

Grammar-5

Picture-10

=38

Determin Vermin is a good name for this kind of card. I understand the reference of the card but it's balance is not to good. It is like a Monster card Monster Reborn that is easy to launch but it has the effect to destroy it as well. So it can only be used when it is flip summoned right, becausse your monster will be destroyed immediately and has nothing to do as well. Because it is a swarm of rats, you can reborn other Determin Vermin from your graveyard so nice idea there.

Rrrtttyyyuuuiii

Creativity-10

Related name to pic-5

Realistic Card-7

Grammar-4

Picture- 8

=34

Your card is well done, but you have to fix some errors in it. It's a little bit confusing, you will target 1 monster on the field, and give them the effect pay 500 life points, this card cannot be tribute summoned? So it has nothing to do with your opponent, he will not pay life points to handicap himself. So that's one and here's two. Yugioh is know as being manga, cartoonish and anime. Some cards have some pictures which is in REAL life. You can browse more even those who are only portraits as long as you have a creative mind. However this card is great if some of the problems said above will be fixed. Good work!!

Now, all winners will be announced at the top of this forum, so be sure to check this first before that!!!

The contest clearly had a better card that deserved the first place, that wasn't as broken the Shadoll support that they clearly do not need, but what's there to be expected from a bad judge?

Dude. Chill. It's just one guy's opinion.

Grading is finished!!! For those who have some negative grades (but not so negative), it is a good start for a good player. I experience this too, I lose 3 times and haven't already win one. So guys, thanks for participating this so.... Let's get started!!!

Order is based on card date passed...

Electric Wizard:
Creativity- 9
Related name to pic-5
Realistic Card-10
Grammar-4
Picture-10
=38
The phrase when you say (at random). I think you can do it as When this card inflicts battle damage, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. Also your effect is used on many other monsters, adding another effects will be great. Btw, awesome card ;)

Feartheghost
Creativity-10
Related name to pic-5
Realistic Card-7
Grammar-4
Picture-9
=35
That picture will be awesome if that is clear. Firestorm is a nice name for this because it kinda releases some red smoke that looks like rain clouds. However, you made some mistakes in the last part. You forgot to put "POSITION" after the word defense.And also, special summoning 2 Firestorms can easily bring out black rose or utopia, cowboy and many others, putting a sacrifice effect there like tributing your monsters, paying life points or even some more specific effects. So I think there a little bit unbalanced there. This was great and will be greater if you managed to be active and be creative next time in some contests.

White Hollow
Creativity- 7 WHAT!!! too high!!!!
Related name to pic- 5
Realistic Card- 10
Grammar-5
Picture-10
=37 WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!
Lightning lion will be great on some fights with Dark World or Zombies. But the reason I lower the creativity is because it lacks some effects. I know, "FLIP" monster have some difference than "when this card has been flipped face-up" cards. The FLIP have less or even only 1 line of sentence, but the other is alot. So, I think you can make it greater, but it is beast!!! (Get the pun? Hehehhehe I am so corny but really it is the beast)

Aqua Hina
Creativity-10
Related name to pic-5
Realistic Card-10
Grammar-5
Picture-9
=39
This card is great, no corrections except one. I know, shadoll pictures are hard to find because they have strings. Not like the Gimmick Puppet, they are different toys. But overall nice pic :).

wightpower
Creativity-10
Related name to pic-5
Realistic Card-8
Grammar-4
Picture-10
=37
This card has the right formula but it can be only used for some certain situations. Using your opponent's cards will eventually break their strategy but your hand will break too, otherwise, good job in this card.

Ascended Dragon Sage/Thunderclap
Creativity-10
Related name to pic-4
Realistic Card-9
Grammar-5
Picture-10
=38
Determin Vermin is a good name for this kind of card. I understand the reference of the card but it's balance is not to good. It is like a Monster card Monster Reborn that is easy to launch but it has the effect to destroy it as well. So it can only be used when it is flip summoned right, becausse your monster will be destroyed immediately and has nothing to do as well. Because it is a swarm of rats, you can reborn other Determin Vermin from your graveyard so nice idea there.

Rrrtttyyyuuuiii
Creativity-10
Related name to pic-5
Realistic Card-7?!?!?!?!
Grammar-4?!?!?!?!
Picture- 8
=34
Your card is well done, but you have to fix some errors in it. It's a little bit confusing, you will target 1 monster on the field, and give them the effect pay 500 life points, this card cannot be tribute summoned? So it has nothing to do with your opponent, he will not pay life points to handicap himself. So that's one and here's two. Yugioh is know as being manga, cartoonish and anime. Some cards have some pictures which is in REAL life. You can browse more even those who are only portraits as long as you have a creative mind. However this card is great if some of the problems said above will be fixed. Good work!!

Now, all winners will be announced at the top of this forum, so be sure to check this first before that!!!

I don't think that my card was graded fairly. The opponent doesn't coose whether to pay of not, he HAS to pay lp. Read it. "During each of your Standvy Phases, pay 500 Life Points..." -how is that optional????!!!!!! Also, how is White Hollow's card good? no offense white hollow but you should have have gotten a lot lower score because it's short effect and simple. How is his creativity so high it should be lower. For ny card The only thing I understand is the picture grading. Please edit my score or reply I think your judging is a little unfair (no offense)

That's why I say on the judging, I am sorry for those who have negative judgement. I do not want to argue, if I am a bad judge then I accept it, I will learn from it. I accept all bad and negative replies in my contests before ( this contest suck!!! ). If my judging is not cool I am sorry too. Next time, I will higher the points of the judgement and make it more fair. I am sorry, maybe I this contest is a little bit unfair. I KNOW, THIS SUCKS AND THE JUDGING IS NOT FAIR. I am not saying this to make myself more down, I  say this because it is true. My judging is not fair and it is not good. Sorry for those who are affected :(.

That's why I say on the judging, I am sorry for those who have negative judgement. I do not want to argue, if I am a bad judge then I accept it, I will learn from it. I accept all bad and negative replies in my contests before ( this contest suck!!! ). If my judging is not cool I am sorry too. Next time, I will higher the points of the judgement and make it more fair. I am sorry, maybe I this contest is a little bit unfair. I KNOW, THIS SUCKS AND THE JUDGING IS NOT FAIR. I am not saying this to make myself more down, I say this because it is true. My judging is not fair and it is not good. Sorry for those who are affected :(.

Why can't you change the score?

Archived