Character Deck Tournament (Normal Tier) "Number 3" [STARTED]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My PC just broke down yesterday which mean I can only use phone now (can't DN) so if you don't want to wait for like... a week then you can have me DQ'd

I had cheated just slightly and made it so that you and Zai were set up as opponents because you both didn't have your deck lists in still, so you technically have until after he turns in his, or if it's holding back the tournament.

I had cheated just slightly and made it so that you and Zai were set up as opponents because you both didn't have your deck lists in still, so you technically have until after he turns in his, or if it's holding back the tournament.

I have time today so im working on my deck list, actually. That said I don't mind waiting a few days for Aqua since my schedule is a bit packed.

I saw the message I am just having a hard time figuring a good time to be on. Time zones are hard.

The easiest way to do that is to talk to your opponent and let them know when you are going to be available, so you can both try and figure out together when it would be a good idea to be on. Rather than just hopping on whenever and hoping that they might log on in the two minutes before you leave again.

Archived