Naruto: Itachi Uchiha

Calsifer96

It's been a while since I saw someone making Naruto CCG cards [despite the whole thing folding as of last year]. Note that this section is for Yugioh cards that are based on anime/whatever characters; there's a separate section for other CCG cards in Realistic.

Anyway, I'll get on with the CnC; provided my knowledge of the Naruto CCG hasn't slipped me yet.

Effect-wise, it's nice for getting rid of problematic Mission Cards (not sure if anyone was using Clients during the final days); though it does affect you as well.

For its other effect, it's more of a late game thing (unless you combine it with other mill cards), but it's interesting to see it deploy itself from the Discard Pile and repeat its first effect again.

It's been a while since I saw someone making Naruto CCG cards [despite the whole thing folding as of last year]. Note that this section is for Yugioh cards that are based on anime/whatever characters; there's a separate section for other CCG cards in Realistic.

Anyway, I'll get on with the CnC; provided my knowledge of the Naruto CCG hasn't slipped me yet.

Effect-wise, it's nice for getting rid of problematic Mission Cards (not sure if anyone was using Clients during the final days); though it does affect you as well.

For its other effect, it's more of a late game thing (unless you combine it with other mill cards), but it's interesting to see it deploy itself from the Discard Pile and repeat its first effect again.

I was never really much of a player really, I just started making the cards as a hobby because I'm addicted to Naruto XD I think I got that effect from an Itachi Uchiha (Anbu Days) Card. Since it's been so long since I actually did anything like it I pretty much copied different parts from different cards (text wise). I usually end up loosing the PSD so I upload a template to Deviantart with this card as the preset. And as for the section, I haven't been here in a while either so sorry about that heh, no idea how to move it.

Archived