Human

**Affiliation:
Neutral, but will soon join Athena

**Appearance:
[spoiler=Appearence]
ScreenShot2014-07-04at80200PM_zps1154410
[/spoiler]
**Personality:
Jacob is a guy who just wants to do what is best for him and the people he knows well. He honestly just wants his family to be safe and happy, and could care less about what is going on around him. Throughout his entire life, Jacob has been a care-free kind of person, just trying his best to be happy in the bleak world around him. He is also a people-pleaser, always making sure he isn't getting in anyone's way. However, after years of living in this lifestyle, this has caused him to become unsure of who he truly is. He self-deprecates often, and apologizes frequently, even when he hasn't done anything wrong.

**Biography:

Jacob was born into a middle-class family. He was very satisfied with his life, until he went into Middle School. He got Bullied on often, and picked up Duel Monsters to try and protect himself. It turned out that he was pretty good at it, and he used his new-found talent to make sure that the bullies around him would never pick on him again. He soon found a group of aspiring professional duelists, and began to hang out with them. Since his father was a card artist working for the company that makes Duel Monsters, he was able to make custom cards for his son as long as he paid. This was the case until Pegasus died. This was when the gods of the cards came down and killed his mother and father. Jacob soon went into hiding, trying all that he can to protect himself, trying to look for someone to fight with to protect what was left of what he loved.

**Deck:

Jacob Uses an Emerald Dragon deck. (Green Indicates Custom Card)

Emerald Dragon: x3

Aggressive Emerald Dragon: x2

Emerald Dragon Youth: x3

Emerald Dragon Summoner: x2

Emerald Dragon Swordswoman: x2

The Soul of an Emerald Dragon: x3

Life Point Dragon: x1

Total: 16

---

Green Dragon Ritual: x3

Defensive Absorption: x2

Mystical Space Typhoon: x2

Double Summon: x2

Instant Fusion: x1

Miracle Synchro Fusion: x1

Total: 11

---

Combined Defense Force: x2

Ultimate Defense Force: x2

Lightspeed Emerald: x3

Dark Bribe: x2

D2 Shield: x2

Mirror Force: x2

Total: 13

---

Extra Deck:

Ultimate Emerald Dragon: x2

Paladin of Emerald Dragon: x3

Emerald Dragon Master: x1

Chaos Emerald Dragon: x1

Lightning Chidori: x2

Queen Dragun Djinn: x2

Emerald Dragon Protector: x2

**Custom card(s)

Emerald Dragons

Life Point Dragon

Awesome! Can't wait to start! :D

EDIT: I was also wondering if I could edit my deck, change Ultimate to lv. 7, and add a new card. Would those things be ok? I'll PM you the new card.

yes you can, just post your new deck list

Archived