Yu-Gi-Oh! Clash of the Olympians [OOC|PG-13|S|AA]

Lemme see, your Junk Warrior was first followed by Laura, then both of them were followed by Eria, then, Laura stopped following Junk Warrior to watch Jacob's Duel. So now, it is up to Aqua to decide: Keep following Junk Warrior, or something else... Anyway, 1st Episode ends now, gonna post the 2nd Ep's plot soon ^^

Have a nice Day / Evening :)

So, you want me to wait until the second Ep plot is posted until I post again?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, TEM, I just wanted to point out that before we started this RP, I updated my deck, so the one in the Approved Apps is the outdated one. Would it be ok if you could replace it with the one I have now?

ok, I will...

By the by, Laura just challenged Jacob to a Duel. Should be interesting.

Yaaay ^^ ,, now both of you must discuss about your duel ^^ here or PM each other

I'm not sure if I can post App but just in case
Username Yami Zero
Name Zero Hunter (Real Last name is unknown)

Gender Male
Species Human
Age 16
Affiliation Zeus(He thinks aybe that'll help him find what destroyed his home)
Appearance A 6'9" with Black messy hair blue eyes pale skin a black jacket over a black t shirt. He uses sunglasses jeans and some black converse and usually  uses his finger less gloves. He also wears a blood red tee with a black sword sheathed ripped jeans and his red converse with his spiked gloves and CSI style sunglasses. This is his battle clothing. His duel disk looks like the Battle City Duel Disk but the red and blue parts are blood red and the white parts are black.
Personality Usually serious but starts getting happier when dueling a strong opponent. He Becomes angry when someone either cheats during a duel or don't duel with all they've got. He loves eating pizza and sushi (not at the same time) and he really likes playing video games. Due to a friends idiotic test o him (explanation is bio) he has a thing for spell casters and fiends. He hates being alone but doesn't allow his friends to get hurt. He is careful, cautious and cares more about his friends than his own well being.
Biography He was raised in a broken family he grew up with a drunk father a clean freak mother and his duel disk and cards. He loved working to help his parents but couldn't impress them with his hard work. He made friends at his school and loved playing. One day his best friend tested a hypnosis kit on him and now he has a thing for spell casters and fiends. He still was friends with him after that. One day after returning from camping a few miles away from the city he found it was destroyed by an unknown force. He swore he would find out what caused it or who did it even if it killed him!

Deck   Evolution of The Armored Dragons

x3 Armed Dragon LV 3

x3 Armed Dragon LV 5

x2 Armed Dragon LV 7

x1 Armed Dragon LV 10

x3 Dark Armed Dragon

x2 Metaphized Armed Dragon

x2 Mirror Force

x2 Magic cylinder

x1 Monster Reincarnation

x2 Tune Warrior

x2 Speed Warrior

x3 Trap hole

x2 Junk Synchron

x2 Double Summon

Custom Cards

x2 Weaponized Armored Dragon

Atk2700/Def2400 Lv 9 Earth

Once per turn when this card destroys a monster by battle banish 1 card on the field.

x3 Volcanic Armored Dragon

Atk2000/Def1400 Lv 4 Fire

Once per turn this card can declare an additional attack.If this effect is used discard 2 cards during the end phase

x1 Spectral Armor Storm

Continuous spell

Once per turn destroy set cards up to the amount of Armored Dragons on the field. You may only control 1 Spectral Armor Storm on the field.

x2 Blood Armored Dragon

Atk and Def 2300  Lv7 Dark

Once per turn target 1 monster on the field and equip it with this card. The equipped monster loses 2300 Atk. If the equipped monster's Atk reaches 0 banish it.

x1 Overlord Armed Dragon 

Atk 3500 Def 2500 LV 10 Fire

Once per turn this card may attack once more. If this effect is activated this attack cannot be a direct attack.

I'm not sure if I can post App but just in case
Username Yami Zero
Name Zero Hunter (Real Last name is unknown)

Gender Male
Species Human
Age 16
Affiliation Zeus
Appearance A 6'9" with Black messy hair blue eyes pale skin a black jacket over a black t shirt. He uses sunglasses jeans and some black converse and usually  uses his finger less gloves. He also wears a blood red tee with a black sword sheathed ripped jeans and his red converse with his spiked gloves and CSI style sunglasses. This is his battle clothing. His duel disk looks like the Battle City Duel Disk but the red and blue parts are blood red and the white parts are black.
Personality Usually serious but starts getting happier when dueling a strong opponent. He Becomes angry when someone either cheats during a duel or don't duel with all they've got. He loves eating pizza and sushi (not at the same time) and he really likes playing video games. Due to a friends idiotic test o him (explanation is bio) he has a thing for spell casters and fiends. He hates being alone but doesn't allow his friends to get hurt. He is careful, cautious and cares more about his friends than his own well being.
Biography He was raised in a broken family he grew up with a drunk father a clean freak mother and his duel disk and cards. He loved working to help his parents but couldn't impress them with his hard work. He made friends at his school and loved playing. One day his best friend tested a hypnosis kit on him and now he has a thing for spell casters and fiends. He still was friends with him after that. One day after returning from camping a few miles away from the city he found it was destroyed by an unknown force. He swore he would find out what caused it or who did it even if it killed him!

Deck   Evolution of The Armored Dragons

x3 Armed Dragon LV 3

x3 Armed Dragon LV 5

x2 Armed Dragon LV 7

x1 Armed Dragon LV 10

x3 Dark Armed Dragon

x2 Metaphized Armed Dragon

x2 Mirror Force

x2 Magic cylinder

x1 Monster Reincarnation

x2 Tune Warrior

x2 Speed Warrior

x3 Trap hole

x2 Junk Synchron

x2 Double Summon

Custom Cards

x2 Weaponized Armored Dragon

Atk2700/Def2400 Lv 9 Earth

Once per turn when this card destroys a monster by battle banish 1 card on the field.

x3 Volcanic Armored Dragon

Atk2000/Def1400 Lv 4 Fire

Once per turn this card can declare an additional attack.If this effect is used discard 2 cards during the end phase

x1 Spectral Armor Storm

Continuous spell

Once per turn destroy set cards up to the amount of Armored Dragons on the field. You may only control 1 Spectral Armor Storm on the field.

x2 Blood Armored Dragon

Atk and Def 2300  Lv7 Dark

Once per turn target 1 monster on the field and equip it with this card. The equipped monster loses 2300 Atk. If the equipped monster's Atk reaches 0 banish it.

x1 Overlord Armed Dragon 

Atk 3500 Def 2500 LV 10 Fire

Once per turn this card may attack once more. If this effect is activated this attack cannot be a direct attack.

"AA" (in the topic title) means "Always accepting", which mean yes, you can post your app...
Anyway, your app is perfect, but lacks 1 thing: why did he choose Zeus' Affiliation, if you'll include that in the RP, then fine, otherwise, you must tell why did he choose Zeus in the bio...    

You're app will be added to the list once you respond ^^

@EpicBoss99 and @Draconus297: I repeat, you must discuss your Duel, and then, if you want to, post your discussion here, I would appreciate that ^^

Have a nice day :)

EDIT: UPDATE RULES... CHECK IT OUT [IMPORTANT] !!

As I see, we face some problems that obstruct the continuation of this RP:

1. The unknown events between Eria and Junk Warrior
  2. The Duel between EpicBoss99's and Draconus' Character.

so if it continue this way, I'll post an entry that will fix everything, then we will go on ^^

I'm waiting your responds :)

As I see, we face some problems that obstruct the continuation of this RP:

1. The unknown events between Eria and Junk Warrior
  2. The Duel between EpicBoss99's and Draconus' Character.

so if it continue this way, I'll post an entry that will fix everything, then we will go on ^^

I'm waiting your responds :)

Okay, I'll wait for Draconus to respond hand and/or what she's gonna do this turn.

Okay, I'll wait for Draconus to respond hand and/or what she's gonna do this turn.

sure, as we wait her (I didn't know that Draconus is a girl O.O) we will wait other members responds ^^, then I'll decide what to do

Should've checked the OOC first.

You guys are having a gender argument? Pffft.

If halfway through the Duel, Jacob realized he was Dueling a tournament champion, that'd be hilarious.

Hey, TEM- think you could set up a 2-on-2 with Jacob and Laura eating some random mooks alive?

well, if Epicboss99 accept...

Okay, allow me to explain everything Laura did, step by step.

Spell Absorption- she now will gain 500 Life Points for every Spell Card.

Grand Theater- both players now take Life Point damage equal to half the ATK of all monsters they summon; also, all Life Point increases are doubled.
Laura gains 1000 Life Points (500 x2)

Graceful Charity- explained.
Laura gains 1000 Life Points.

Monster Reborn- Prime Material Dragon Special Summoned.
Prime Material Dragon reverses all damage its controller takes into LP gain.
Laura gains 2400 Life Points (-2400/2 : Absolute Value x2)

White Magician Pikeru Normal Summoned.
Laura gains 1200 Life Points.

Dark Snake Syndrome activated.
Jacob and Laura both take 200 damage.
Prime Material Dragon + Grand Theater = Laura gains 400 LP instead.

One card set.

Looking at Jacob's turn:

Dark Snake Syndrome strikes again.
Jacob takes 400 damage.
Laura gains 800 LP.

Jacob activates Mystical Space Typhoon.
Dark Snake Syndrome destroyed.
Laura gains 1000 LP.

Jacob summons Life Point Dragon.
Jacob takes 500 damage (I think it has 1000 ATK).

Jacob summons Green Dragon Summoner.
Jacob takes 950 damage (1900/2)

Jacob activates Emerald Dragon Ritual.
Laura gains 1000 LP.
Jacob summons Emerald Dragon.
Jacob takes 500 damage.

Jacob attacks White Magician Pikeru w/ Green Dragon Summoner.
Laura gains 1800 LP. (-900/2 : Absolute Value x2)

Laura LP: 16600
Jacob LP: 1450

My math is right, right?
'Tis only the beginning.

Yeah, Prime Material is a troll card. Its controller cannot take damage at all.

Just saw this and the duel in question, well you've made a huge mistake here, PMD actually converts only effect damage into LP, and more importantly, it's turn damage to both players into LP, so your strategy was not possible.

Okay, allow me to explain everything Laura did, step by step.

Spell Absorption- she now will gain 500 Life Points for every Spell Card.

Grand Theater- both players now take Life Point damage equal to half the ATK of all monsters they summon; also, all Life Point increases are doubled.
Laura gains 1000 Life Points (500 x2)

Graceful Charity- explained.

Monster Reborn- Prime Material Dragon Special Summoned.
Prime Material Dragon reverses all damage its controller takes into LP gain.
Laura gains 2400 Life Points (-2400/2 : Absolute Value x2)

White Magician Pikeru Normal Summoned.
Laura gains 1200 Life Points.

Dark Snake Syndrome activated.
Jacob and Laura both take 200 damage.
Prime Material Dragon + Grand Theater = Laura gains 400 LP instead.

One card set.

Looking at Jacob's turn:

Dark Snake Syndrome strikes again.
Jacob takes 400 damage.
Laura gains 800 LP.

Jacob activates Mystical Space Typhoon.
Dark Snake Syndrome destroyed.
Laura gains 1000 LP.

Jacob summons Life Point Dragon.
Jacob takes 500 damage (I think it has 1000 ATK).

Jacob summons Green Dragon Summoner.
Jacob takes 950 damage (1900/2)

Jacob activates Emerald Dragon Ritual.
Laura gains 1000 LP.
Jacob summons Emerald Dragon.
Jacob takes 500 damage.

Jacob attacks White Magician Pikeru w/ Green Dragon Summoner.
Laura gains 1800 LP. (-900/2 : Absolute Value x2)

Laura LP: 16600
Jacob LP: 1450

My math is right, right?
'Tis only the beginning.

My gosh, i'm going to die. Well, gg. XD

Just saw this and the duel in question, well you've made a huge mistake here, PMD actually converts only effect damage into LP, and more importantly, it's turn damage to both players into LP, so your strategy was not possible.

@Draconus297: What have you done XD ?!!

Is there still room here?

yes of course ^^,(But please would choose Zeus' affiliation for 1 of your apps ^^)

Archived