If everyone started with 16000 LP instead of 8000...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Final Countdown/Exodia/Tundo FTK/any other OTK/FTK I've forgotten that deals either unlimited damage or has an alt-win condition.

Lower it to 4000' date=' and the game revolves around OTKs. Raise it to 16000, and the game revolves around OTKs.

Clever, ain't it?

[/quote']

OTK's @ 4000 = Because it's easier to inflict less damage.

OTK's @ 16000 = Because normal gameplay won't do.

OTK FTW.

now when it's the case of 16000 LP stall will be better, not becuase they will become more peowerful or other will be weaker, but because stall will survive for a longer time making it even more possible for them to survive for a longer time and fulfilling their goal. Mainly Final Countdown and Exodia.

Anything that revolves around burn will fail EPICLY since they have to give double the damage they had to give.

Really? When was that Crab?

Duelist Kingdom' date=' in the anime.

I remember a stupid stage when it used to be 2000LP!

There was only one attack per turn' date=' no direct attacks, and nothing that we'd recognize as a burn card.

[/quote']

Wasn't there Spark? xD

I don't know, but now that I think about it, I think the Meikyu Brothers had a card that cut the opponents' Life Points in half, then boosted the ATK of a monster of your choice by an amount equal to the amount of LP drained.

Although really, every card was a burn card, since all forms of destruction caused damage. Mirror Force, Time Wizard, and so on.

There was only one attack per turn' date=' no direct attacks, and nothing that we'd recognize as a burn card.

[/quote']

Wasn't there Spark? xD

I don't know, but now that I think about it, I think the Meikyu Brothers had a card that cut the opponents' Life Points in half, then boosted the ATK of a monster of your choice by an amount equal to the amount of LP drained.

Although really, every card was a burn card, since all forms of destruction caused damage. Mirror Force, Time Wizard, and so on.

It was Riryoku. Glad that card effect doesn't really exist.

[/quote']

Wasn't there Spark? xD

It was Riryoku. Glad that card effect doesn't really exist.

Its existence wouldn't really matter to me; I don't play Traditional.

Archived