[Finished]3 Round Contest (First Round Started - Pot is Currently 780!)

TPagSwaqq

Alright sounds good! I just need the entry fee from you and you're good to go! Because we now have 10 people, the contest has officially begun. The first round ends Wednesday at 4PM (EST), or whenever all 10 cards have been submitted. If you haven't submitted your card yet, I hope you'll work on it soon. Good luck to everyone!

Alright sounds good! I just need the entry fee from you and you're good to go! Because we now have 10 people, the contest has officially begun. The first round ends Wednesday at 4PM (EST), or whenever all 10 cards have been submitted. If you haven't submitted your card yet, I hope you'll work on it soon. Good luck to everyone!

I think I have enough now. Sending points.

Thanks so much!

Just to clarify, we still need card from Striker, Aqua Hina, & Scrooge. Remember that the deadline for first round cards to be submitted is Wednesday at 4PM (EST). If the cards are all submitted before then, then I will begin judging when I have all 10. Some more clarification on judging:

All categories will be ranked out of 10. Then, they will be weighted by their percentage and you will receive an overall card score out of 10. The top 7 scores will move onto the next round, which will begin immediately after judging results are posted.

Thanks so much and have a great week!

Here's my entry:

a9ywVT8.jpg

You can control only 1 "Ice n' Roll Snowman". During each Standby Phase; add 1 Ice n' Roll Counter (Max. 1) to all monsters your opponent controls. When this card leaves the field; during your next Standby Phase, remove all Ice n' Roll Counters from the field and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ice" monster (from your Deck or hand) for each Ice n' Roll Counter removed. You cannot Special Summon monster(s) (except by this card's effect) untill your 2nd Standby Phase after this card left the field.

Finally finished :lol:

[spoiler='Entry']
BNAOxfZ.jpg

2 Level 4 WATER monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using any 2 Level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monsters as Materials. When an "Ice Barrier" monster you control is targeted for an attack or by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack or that card effect. When an "Ice Barrier" monster is Normal Summoned: You can draw 1 card. Then, if that card was an "Ice Barrier" monster and your opponent controls more cards than you do: You can Special Summon it and draw 1 more card. You can only use this effect of "Blizzed, Protector of the Ice Barrier" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

I have no experience with "Ice" monsters, so I just took a crack at this and did what I could.

[spoiler=Entry]

7bArGrI.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can discard 1 "Ice" monster; add 1 "Ice" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except the discarded monster. If this card is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by a card effect): You can target 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster in your Graveyard, except this card; add that target to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Ice Tiger" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Archived