Eliphas the Radiant & Eliphas the Rank-Up Emmisary

Kaibaman is realistic since Konami made it. So is maiden with eyes of blue (Kisara in different clothes for those who don't know), also made by Konami. Thus I think this idea belongs here.

MzlifVt.jpg

You can discard 2 cards, then Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard). If summoned this way, shuffle this card into the deck when it leaves the field. During your Standby Phase, you can tribute this card; special summon 1 "Eliphas the Rank-Up Emissary" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Once per turn, you can either: discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up card; destroy that target. OR: special summon 2 "Astral Bird Tokens" (Winged Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1000) in defense position.

v7HmREk.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by "Eliphas the Radiant", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. This card cannot declare an attack the turn it activates its effect(s). Once per turn, you can either: target 1 xyz monster in your graveyard; special summon that target and attach the top card of your graveyard to it, but its effects are negated. OR: special summon 1 rank 4 or lower xyz monster from your extra deck and attach the top card of your graveyard to it, but its effects are negated. Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster with the same Type as that monster you control but 2 Ranks higher, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)

I'm iffy about the ablity to get a rank-up target straight from the extra deck, but I worry that without that effect, Eliphas the Rank-Up-Emmisary will be too slow.

Archived