Athena the Battle Goddess: Discussion

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Continuous

When there are 3 face-up "7" cards on your side of the field, draw 3 cards from your Deck. Then destroy all "7" cards. When this card is sent directly from the field to your Graveyard, Gain 700 Life Points.

If you have 3 "7"'s and destroy them all, you get 2100 Life Points.

If your opponent also has "7"'s, they are also destroyed.

If you have 3 "7"'s and activate their effect, your opponent can chain "Imperial Order" to negate the effect.

Each effect of "7" that gives you 700 Life Points goes on a chain, so if multiple "7"'s are sent to the Graveyard simultaneously, each effect is 1 step in the chain.

If other cards are also sent to the Graveyard at the same time, like "Sangan" or "Black Pendant", the card controlled by the turn player is Step 1.

If your 3rd "7" is activated, but destroyed by "Mystical Space Typhoon" in a chain, you can't activate its effect, but you still gain 700 Life Points for its Graveyard effect.

^^^^

This is not splashable, it needs it's own dedicated deck. The only Fairy deck that's remotely (and I use the term loosely) competitve is Counter-Fairies.

On a semi-related note, Fairies get a searchable Call of the Mummy in the same pack.

Discuss THAT.

^^^^

This is not splashable' date=' it needs it's own dedicated deck. The only Fairy deck that's remotely (and I use the term loosely) competitve is Counter-Fairies.

On a semi-related note, Fairies get a searchable Call of the Mummy in the same pack.

Discuss THAT.

[/quote']

That's what makes her mostly broken-able xP

WOOT IM A HAVE FUN WITH MY DARK LORD ZERATO DECK!

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Continuous

When there are 3 face-up "7" cards on your side of the field' date=' draw 3 cards from your Deck. Then destroy all "7" cards. When this card is sent directly from the field to your Graveyard, Gain 700 Life Points.

If you have 3 "7"'s and destroy them all, you get 2100 Life Points.

If your opponent also has "7"'s, they are also destroyed.

If you have 3 "7"'s and activate their effect, your opponent can chain "Imperial Order" to negate the effect.

Each effect of "7" that gives you 700 Life Points goes on a chain, so if multiple "7"'s are sent to the Graveyard simultaneously, each effect is 1 step in the chain.

If other cards are also sent to the Graveyard at the same time, like "Sangan" or "Black Pendant", the card controlled by the turn player is Step 1.

If your 3rd "7" is activated, but destroyed by "Mystical Space Typhoon" in a chain, you can't activate its effect, but you still gain 700 Life Points for its Graveyard effect.

[/quote']

Wow, i think 7 is kinda cool now, im a try and find a way to draw into those, so easy to use.

Sadly, i dont think a burn deck with fairies will work, i think its just an added bonus, like thestalos, In a regular monarch deck the burn was just added bonus, the main point was to get a card out of the hand of your opponent. With this its to special summon a fairy, and wats better than to sac a Zerato who was gonna die for a fresh zerato? WOOT! We just need more dark fairies is all.

Sadly' date=' i dont think a burn deck with fairies will work, i think its just an added bonus, like thestalos, In a regular monarch deck the burn was just added bonus, the main point was to get a card out of the hand of your opponent. With this its to special summon a fairy, and wats better than to sac a Zerato who was gonna die for a fresh zerato? WOOT! We just need more dark fairies is all.

[/quote']

Dark Fairies? dark, nah... to much, leave the fairiess alone.

Sadly' date=' i dont think a burn deck with fairies will work, i think its just an added bonus, like thestalos, In a regular monarch deck the burn was just added bonus, the main point was to get a card out of the hand of your opponent. With this its to special summon a fairy, and wats better than to sac a Zerato who was gonna die for a fresh zerato? WOOT! We just need more dark fairies is all.

[/quote']

Dark Fairies? dark, nah... to much, leave the fairiess alone.

Did you honestly think that Doma and Zerato should be the only ones? I think it would be hella cool to find more dark Faries.

in fact' date=' burn fairyes would be possible if you combine it with fire princess and guardian angel joan to have more possibilities of burn... obviously this is all situational...

[/quote']

but it wouldn't be worth it, you dont have support for burn fairies becuase thier isn't but it's possible, but this card works fine with Counter Fairies.

Archived