Bill's Teleporter : Discussion

This is why people who say that this is the format of Deck = Hand need to take a look at the Pokemon TCG. They've got so many broken draw cards legal at 4 that DDT looks slow by comparison.

Pokemon is a slow game' date=' though. Especially since you can only have 1 Pokemon out at a time.

[/quote']

That's why it doesn't really make sense. You've got the whole deck in your hands, and then you just attach one Energy card per turn.

This is why people who say that this is the format of Deck = Hand need to take a look at the Pokemon TCG. They've got so many broken draw cards legal at 4 that DDT looks slow by comparison.

Pokemon is a slow game' date=' though. Especially since you can only have 1 Pokemon out at a time.

[/quote']

That's why it doesn't really make sense. You've got the whole deck in your hands, and then you just attach one Energy card per turn.

As is why Sneasel decks were banned (I think), because they only needed like 1 Energy and a bit of luck to get 100+ damage.

[/quote']

As is why Sneasel decks were banned (I think), because they only needed like 1 Energy and a bit of luck to get 100+ damage.

Yeah, Sneasel was one of the only three cards that Wizards banned.

Then Nintendo stepped in and was all like LOL IF UR CARD IS FRUM SET DAT IZ MOAR DAN A YEER OLD DAN U CANT PLAY LOL LOL LOL BUY NOO STUFF.

[/quote']

Yeah, Sneasel was one of the only three cards that Wizards banned.

Then Nintendo stepped in and was all like LOL IF UR CARD IS FRUM SET DAT IZ MOAR DAN A YEER OLD DAN U CANT PLAY LOL LOL LOL BUY NOO STUFF.

Yeah, I remember that.. And I see that it doesn't look like Yu-Gi-Oh! is going that way, even with the new card effects that are coming out.

Archived