Princess Cronus [IC | PG-15 | Still Accepting]

Jolta

"Father - or should I say, Cronus, your reign is over."

Zeus pointed his master bolt as the throat of the great Titan Cronus. The only thing the Titan did was smirk.

"You aren't going to retaliate? Very well," Zeus spoke as he produced a powerful shock upon Cronus, before sending him, as well as his fallen comrades, down to the depths of the prison-hell realm - Tartarus.

~~~

It has been many eons since that day.

"I have finally found a way out," Cronus comments, "However, as your king, only I will go through, as only one individual can enter at any one time. However, I will find a way to get you, as well as everyone else in Tartarus, out.

With that, he generated a portal that that he proceeded to enter.

~~~

From the skies, a young maiden descended in the cold night. Her hair was most silky, her dress, airy, and her skin, smooth like snow. She dropped like a feather, into the arms of a young man.

That was when this maiden's eyed opened wide.

"My name... is Saturn... what is... yours..."

After that, she closed her eyes and fell asleep once again. Her little body looked like a doll, seemingly perfect like the incarnation of a goddess...

~~~

Princess Cronus
The Second Titanomachy
OoC thread

Opening Song - Kings

~~~

2 weeks later

Saturn yawned as she rose from her bed. "Well, time to get ready," she muttered to herself as she did what an ordinary person would do on a day-to-day basis - brush her teeth, wash her face and of course, a morning shower. With her towel covering her body, she entered her room once more to get changed into her daily outfit.

~~~

"Typhon!"

"Janus!"

In some forest, the father of monsters, Typhon, and the gatekeeper, Janus, were having a battle. Every strike Typhon throw was deflected back at Typhon, magical cylinger-style with dimensional rifts. Every piano Janus threw at Typhon was eaten by one of his conjured serpent heads.

"This is getting us nowhere," Typhon spoke. If even he was tired of it, then there was a problem.

"I never expected those words to come from you," Janus spoke. "I suppose I'll see you around, old man."

"You too, you little b****," Typhon insulted as his conjured serpentine heads returned to the ground.

"Those beeping noises. You just can't take a break huh," Janus walked off, "you have no idea how much of my time you wasted."

"You were the one who wasted my time," Typhon retorted as they continued to move further.

~~~

Typhon's Lair, headquarters for Typhon faction.

"Another day, another fight with my sister. What is with her?" Typhon muttered to himself.

"What's the matter daddy?" a young, brunette girl ran up to Typhon and gave him a hug.

"Nothing Chimera, just an average day," he responded, "an awfully average day. And we still haven't found Cronus. How different could he possibly look? Anyways, why not you check on your big sister for now? See if she's ready."

"OK daddy!" she said as she hopped away

Typhon felt dismay, yet was pleased. "We're finding my brother alright. I just know that today is a good day."

The human body, so strangely alien that it felt normal. Satan had been gone from a purely human-esque form for so long, it took him some time to adjust to its limitations and flaws. His host body let out an involuntary sigh as it began to stir into activity. Firstly, his skin; the sensation of his nerves kick-starting was ecstasy. Next were his muscles, allowing the sigh and starting to put his limbs back into motion. His eyes and nose woke up as he began to get up. How strange it was, only having such a small amount colours to see in. He barely even registered the fact that his sense of smell was even there; the changes were so minimal. Lastly, his ears began to register the sounds of his surroundings. The wind whistling through the window frames, the tinkling of glass that was still settling, the sounds of his body finally beginning to function, and the faint words whispered in a foreign tongue.

"Sir?"

Now standing, Satan looked the girl in the eyes. He couldn't tell much about her, but he could sense her fear. Her bright blue eyes were wide open, the pupils dilated, and her breathing was in short bursts. He searched through the mind of his host, looking for her name. He was also trying to determine the language she was speaking; he understood it perfectly, but he still wasn't familiar with it.

"Are you... alright, Sir?"

He continued to stare at her blankly. As he did so, he felt his powers finally begin to take form. The slow, ebbing growth of power had begun its conquest of his form. He predicted that in an hour, he might even be able to become angelic again. The word "Emi" sprung to mind. He realized that was this mortal's name. He let a smirk form, and then swished his hair in a small flourish. "I'm fine, Emi. I just had a... bit of trouble. I think some men just broke in and trashed the place. I don't remember much, I think I was hit on the head. But, I'm safe now."

She seemed to calm down a little, but not by much. He looked around, seeing the devastation to his room. It wasn't the most convincing of stories, but it would have to do. He noticed her eyes move to a spot next to him on the floor. He looked down, and saw the contract was beginning to float up towards his left hand. It seems that, even after all this time, my presence in this world is still not welcome he thought to himself. He coughed as he grabbed the parchment, and placed it inside his blazer pocket. He saw that one of the shards of glass had begun to flow like water, and then turned into sand. He looked back up at Emi, who was still in shock. "So, when's the meeting taking place?"

TK was walking home from school, sporting a black eye and swollen lip. It was a pretty common look for TK, he had a problem with offering his own two cents when it wasn't appreciated. Still, it didn't make the throbbing any less painful. It was getting dark and even with his heavy coat, the chill was starting to close in on TK. He shivered slightly, pulling his coat in tighter. Picking up his pace, he wanted to get back home before night had truly fallen. 

As he rushed down the sidewalk, he noticed the streetlight flickering and the world seemed to grow silent all around. TK stopped and as he did so, the streetlights went out completely. Thrown into almost complete darkness, TK felt himself start to panic. His heart quickened and his eyes strained to adjust to the black of night. Suddenly, a grand light appeared over. TK brought his hand up to shield his eyes from the light.

Between his squinted eyes he saw the form of a small girl appear in the sky. TK couldn't believe what he was saying...well...actually he could. With the amount of stuff he had been seeing lately, this wasn't that strange. Then, just as quickly as it had come into existence, the light blinked out and the girl began to descend. Moving to catch her, TK stared upon her face. 

"My name...is Saturn...what is...yours?" She said, immediately sending a chill down TK's spine. There was something about that name, something that carried a sense of power. Perhaps it was the way the girl said it, or maybe TK was reading too much into it, but TK couldn't shake the feeling that this little girl was a lot more than just that. 

"TK." He answered. "My name is TK." 

~Two Weeks Later~

TK groaned as his alarm went off. It was the bane of any high school student's existence. He rolled over in bed, lazily hitting at air as he attempted, in vain, to smack the snooze button. Eventually coming to the conclusion that he was meant to have that extra five minutes, he got up and turned the alarm off. Following that, he stood and did his morning stretches and scratches. His muscles and bones popped and groaned in protest. 

It was at that moment, that TK heard the shower running. For a moment, he felt panic begin sprout in his chest, but he quickly calmed down to remind himself that it was probably only Saturn. TK had taken the girl home after she had literally fell from the sky into his arms. Two weeks had now passed and she seemed to be adjusting well. She still didn't remember much about herself, but TK had been working endlessly to learn everything he could about her. For a few days, he had scoured the Internet for any sign of a human girl that had gone missing or even resembled Saturn, but he had come up with nothing. It had been then that he was forced to face facts that maybe she was not just named Saturn, but actual was Saturn. The Roman carnation of the Greek Titan, Cronus. 

Since then, TK had researched his ass off on who he supposed the girl was. Books about Greek and Roman mythology were cast about his room and his laptop was still open on the various pages that described Cronus/Saturn according to mythology. 

Before long, TK heard the shower turn off and figured that he should probably get to cooking breakfast. Saturn still hadn't quite mastered the use of the stove yet. Throwing a robe on over his boxers and undershirt, he made his way to the kitchen where he began to cook their usual breakfast of bacon and eggs. 

~~~

Atlas shoved his way through the crowded streets, pushing people out of the way without a second thought. Of course, most people stood clear of the seven foot tall monstrosity anyway. His eyes searched the crowd, obviously looking for someone, but he didn't appear to be having much luck. Occasionally, his eyes would light up as he thought he found something, but it would quickly disappear as he would realize he was mistaken.

In the Titan's wake, a petite girl practically glided behind him. Her eyes were downcast and she didn't dare look up at the monstrous man that was her father. She patiently waited for him to bark and order and should he do so, she would jump to obey. 

"My name... is Saturn... what is... yours..."

At first glance, CC couldn't believe her eyes when she saw what's happened 2 weeks ago showed in her mirror she tried to activate this entire week, but there was no doubt about it, that little girl she was seeing was Cronus, the sole king of the Titans and the ultimate god of time. Since she already fulfilled Typhon's request about Cronus's location, she was about to send a message to his lair when something caught her attention, the conversation between Cronus, or Saturn as she called herself, and that common-looking boy who met Saturn by accident. That conversation reminded her another conversation occured last week.

Flashback

"So, you are telling me that Cronus successfully escaped from Tartarus!?

CC who enjoyed hugging Chimera at Typhon's lair asked this lair's owner with a face that obviously has "Are you joking?" written on it. Typhon just simply nodded and asked

"You can do it, right?"

"If that's true, then I won't say no, but I can't guarantee I will find him before those Olympians or your sister, also before I start my work, could I ask what do you want from him?"

"We just want the king of titan to lead us and help us crush those Olympians down to pieces!!"

"I see."

CC replied before traveled back to her home with her shoes.

-----------------

"In other words, you only wanted to be ruled by king of the Titans Cronus, not this adorable and innocent girl Saturn, right?"

muttered, CC changed the message to "Still find nothing related to Cronus" and sent it. She wanted to speak to Saturn as well as her guardian, to check about Saturn's current status like memory or desire and their preparation for other gods like Olympians that will definitely come after Saturn's life, before doing anything else. CC sat down and began to concentrate in order to endure whatever she'll face while using her long-ranged illusion magic...

Not so far from TK's house, CC appeared.

“What have you done to him?!”  A woman’s voice could be heard from an alleyway not far from the crowded main streets. It belonged to a very pale young lady, who was accompanied by two equally pale children. In front of the peculiar looking family laid the smoldering corps of what one would presume to be the “him” that the woman was referring to, as well as man who appeared to be in his late twenties. 

“Huh?” Loki threw on a puzzled expression, as he watched the two monster children stare at their father’s charred corps in disbelief.  He took a moment to relish in the beauty of the scene, before remembering that he was in fact there for a reason. “Well that should be obvious… I killed him!” He said in a cheery tone, as his gaze shifted to the children. Horns began to sprout from the tops of their heads, and their bodies began to tremble with a primal rage. These children couldn’t have been any older the thirteen years old, but as they began to reveal the true nature the small alley became filled with a horrible killer intent. The monster pups let out low growls as they glared at Loki with blood red eyes, they held a position as if they intended to charge, but of course they never did.

Loki chuckled before addressing the mother. “Smarter than their old man, eh?” Not waiting for a response, he continued. “So anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by your husband- mate - or whatever the hell you guys call that…” He nodded at the corps that laid on the ground between him and the monster family. “I was curious about the location of your master. Do you think you can help me out with that? I cant seem to fine him in the phone books...” 

Tears began to run down the woman’s face, as she forced herself to speak through her sobs. “Y-You seek Lord Cronus?” She took a moment to gather herself, before hardening her gaze. “ Lord Cronus has finally returned to free us from the tyranny of you Gods, and you think that I would betray him? No, I-I would gladly give up my life in order to protect his majesty, and the likes of you are unworthy to even speak of him! The age of the Gods is over an-“ The monster woman went silent, as her tormentor suddenly turned and began walking towards the street. 

"So you don't know either, huh?" Loki's voice held traces of fascination.This was the seventh monster he had interrogated today, and he was beginning to notice a pattern; they all seemed to be very prideful of the titan kings return, but non-seemed to have the slightest idea about his whereabouts. He chuckled to himself, before calling back to the monster family. "Oh well, thanks anyway..."

As Loki made it to the exit of the alley, he glanced over his shoulder. His golden gaze met that of the Mother's for a final time, and a sudden wave of understanding washed over her. In burst of movement she leaped towards her children in an attempt to shield them from the coming danger, but it was too late. The entirety of the alley erupted in a torrent of black flames, releasing a pestilential aura that would be sensible by any being in the area that was versed in the mystical arts. Loki dawned his trademark smile, as he walked into the crowded streets of the shibuya district . "I couldn't leave those poor kids without a father, could I?~" He chirped to himself. 

"Huh? What is this?" Typhon grabbed his flippy cellphone with his scaly hands. "Human technology. Bunch of mysteries. Perhaps it just me being gone for a long, long time..."

If it weren't for Chimera's help, he probably wouldn't even know how to operate it,

He saw the message from Circe, "Still find nothing related to Cronus".

"So much for optimism," Typhon sighs, "I wonder if Atlas has some good news to report later. Well, looks like I might have to find him myself, if all else fails."

~~~

Takamagahara

"Janus, try not to intervene until the time comes," the busty, middle-aged woman, Amaterasu, spoke as both her and Janus looked into some sort of mirror, supposedly the legendary Yata-no-Kagami, to look upon Cronus- or rather- Saturn.

"Well, that is impolite of us," Amaterasu giggles a little and hides the mirror from vision when Saturn was seen preparing to shower.

"H- hey! Let me see! I'm waaaay beyond eighteen!" Janus wailed like a little kid.

Amaterasu then looked into the distance and sighed, "I wish I had this close a relationship with Susanoo, and... someone whom I have not seen for mellenia."

"Huh?" Janus questioned.

"Nothing. Let us continue," Amaterasu spoke as she revealed the mirror once more. "Oh, oh, how rude of us once again..."

"My little sister dons such fine stripes, how adorable," Janus' mouth appeared to be watering, and her heterochromatic eyes, shimmering like stars. Her face then shifted to a serious look. "Won't he notice your crow spybot thing?"

"My Yatagarasus can only be sensed by beings with power that is close to or superior to mine," Amaterasu elaborated, "even so, they only seem like regular, three-legged crows when moving about."

"Umm... Ms. Ammy, you do realise that this is a deity with power close enough or superior to you right?" Janus questioned, "and she controls crows."

"That's why it can't stay there for long. We'll- huh? Janus, look away, this is pretty inappropriate," Amaterasu covered Janus' eyes.

~~~

Saturn's Room

While Saturn was still changing and in her lingerie, she noticed someone. She whistled a little, causing a crow from the ceiling to come to her hands. What she noted about it was that it had three legs. Despite this, it appeared healthy, maybe more than just healthy or robust. She rubbed its chin and it proceeded to fly off, out of the window.

Saturn then proceeded to put on her signature dress and scarf, before heading down for breakfast.

"Heh", Said Failinis, as he, Susano'o, and Vanagandr, as their eyes beset on Lileas. Lileas almost instantly recognized Failinis, but she could not believe her eyes, How could her Great-Grandfather's Hound still be alive? According to her knowledge of Celtic Myth, Failinis was slain and skinned when he slew one of the Fianna mistakenly. Failinis sniffed the air, and sniffed Lileas's Scrape she had gotten on her way over there "Yes, I Smell Lugh's Blood alright...  It's her!"  "Wait! You were looking for me?" "Well, Are you a Relative of Lugh Lámhfhada?" "Y-Yes, Why would that matter?" Failinis then laid down beside Lileas, however, His eyes looked on Lileas, Namely, her White Bracelet, then back at Susano'o and Vanagandr, and Barked "I am Sorry guys, Since I found her myself, I will not Ally with the either of you at this moment, So, Ta!" So Failinis took off, with Lileas in tow.

Lileas woke up from her sleep in her rustic farmhouse, which she looked around to find that Failinis, who traveled with her, was not in the house. She got up, remembering the flashback and got dressed and looked to see that Failinis was playing around with the Children in town, She simply smiled and prepared her things, She was gonna head to town to go shopping...

TK was just scooping a healthy portion of eggs on to Saturn's plate when the young girl arrived downstairs. "Good morning!" TK greeted. He neatly deposited her breakfast plate on the counter, the food still warm. "Eat up! We're gonna go sight seeing today!" TK hadn't been able to take Saturn out to see the city since she had arrived two weeks ago. Since today was a Saturday and they didn't have school, it was an opportune time to take her out. "Aya is gonna be here in a few minutes to go with us."

At the exact moment, a chill swept through the room. "What the f-?" TK cursed, turning to see the sight of a red and white bull standing behind him. "For God's sake..." TK muttered, holding his chest and his heart beat wildly. "You've got to not do that!" He chastised, shaking his finger at the spirit. He wasn't sure if Saturn would be able to see the spirit, as it seemed that most people couldn't unless he specifically summoned them. 

The spirit bull shook its head wildly and looked TK deep in the eye. "What?" TK asked the spirit, getting a sense that something was wrong. Unable to answer in the human tongue, the spirit shook its head again and disappeared. A chill ran down TK's spine, he had learned that spirit's warning shouldn't be taken lightly. 

"Um...Saturn? Did anything strange happen this morning?" He asked the girl.

~~~

Calypso's head snapped upwards as a strange, yet vaguely familiar mystical signature touched upon her senses. "Father..." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. The hulking man in front of her stopped, rounding on Calypso. 

"What?! What is it?!" He demanded. Calypso did not flinch at his threatening tone, having grown used to it over the course of her entire life. She did not look up from the ground and instead seemed to speak to the ground.

"It is the Shinto goddess. Amaterasu. Her servants are near." Calyspo reported. 

"The Yatagarasus?" Atlas questioned, not waiting for a reply and instead interrupted with another question. "Where?! In which direction?!" Atlas demanded.

"I-I'm not sure...sir." Calypso said fearfully. 

"Gah!" Atlas raised his hand as if to strike the woman, but thought better of it. They were amidst a crowd of people on the streets, it wouldn't serve well to be seen striking such a small woman. He would save her punishment for later. "You are useless, woman!" He said, fishing a flip cell phone out of his pocket. The device looked laughably small in his hands and he had quite a lot of trouble dialing the number. 

Once he finally did, the phone patched through the one that Typhon currently held in his hands. "The Shinto gods are searching for Cronus here in Tokyo." Atlas reported to the father of all monsters. He waited for the question that he was sure to come, which was 'where, exactly' to which he could only respond with. "Somewhere in Shibuya, but beyond that we don't know." There was something muttered across the other line before the call was cut off.

"Come on, woman!" Atlas ordered. He'd be damned if he allowed someone else to find his master before him. 

Saturn seemed pretty excited for a sightseeing session. It was a good time to look around a town this big. Just then, TK questioned, "Um...Saturn? Did anything strange happen this morning?"

"Nothing really, just a crow on the ceiling," Saturn gave a smile, "it flew out afterwards." Saturn then took her breakfast with small nibbles. It definitely tasted new, implying that before her memory loss, she are nothing like this.

Saturn thought she saw some sort of bovine creature conjuring itself from nothingness, then being de-summoned. She thought it was just the result of the early morning, since she had a really bizzarre dream last night. She has been having such dreams for a while. It was an awfully odd dream...

~~~

"Zeus, this is for my brethren. Prepare for your end!" the great Typhon summoned many heads to strike the king of the Olympians himself. Zeus was ready to give up.

"I... I can't do this. I have failed my people. Everyone else left because they knew that Typhon was unbeatable..." Zeus spoke. Just then, his daughter, Athena stepped in.

"Father, how could you be so cowardly! I will fight my your side. Get up, and do it for Olympus!"

"No," Zeus growled, "I will personally deal with this beast...."

With that, hundreds of lightning arrows struck Typhon, sealing him in a supposed eternal prison underneath a huge mountain. His last words - "I will be back."

~~~

"My optimism seems to have paid off. If this won't work, I don't know what will," Typhon grinned. "Well, it seems that the fruits of labour have sprouted. But, what happens afterwards?"

"Daddy? What's the matter?" Chimera popped up from nowhere.

"Woah Chimera, you almost scared me. Anyways, we're close to finding your Uncle Cronus. You'll see him really soon," Typhon spoke.

CC's illusion with a sombrero like tourist to prevent some random fan to recognized her finally reached the house where Saturn lived. As she took a good look at it, she noticed a crow with 3 legs flew out of the window. CC cannot sense magic through her illusion like this, but she's pretty sure that that crow she saw was a Yatagarasu that she heard from Japanese mythology, she also remembered that it belongs to Amaterasu, the Japanese goddess. Now that there's another god figured out Saturn's location, CC knew she can't be slow in what she was doing, she knew nothing about the relationship between those Shinto and Olympian gods, but in the worst case, Zeus may hear about Saturn's location and is heading this way. CC concerned whether to call Typhon or not, but as she walked around the house to find that crow, she overheard that's boy voice, the voice that makes her gasped

"Eat up! We're gonna go sight seeing today!"
"Aya is gonna be here in a few minutes to go with us."

They'll go outside!? What the h... no, this is her opportunity Randomly encountering the group of teenagers with the same (physical) age as herself should be realistic enough to make whoever keeping their sight on Saturn to think CC is 1 of the boy's friend. As for the group themselves, even the one who standing there was only her illusion with a weaker charm power than her true self, but she has no problem with deceiving humans without any special abilities. Even though Saturn who is a god, or rather goddess, may notice that something went wrong, but if TK and another girl keep confirming that she's their friend, then she'll be able to act as their friend naturally.

CC decided to follow the group and tend to show herself up at some appropriate point. Then, with Shinto gods' presence and the probability that Olympian gods was coming, she picked her phone up, stared at it for a while, then started typing.

"Just some random question, suppose that Cronus is now an innocent girl who can't remember anything about her past life, what will you do?"

Waiting for TK and Saturn to start their trip and another girl who was coming to meet up with them, CC sent another message to Typhon and waited for the answer, the answer that probably change everything.

"Fer Mac!" Lileas Shouted, Causing Failinis's Ears to perk up as Lileas Exited her home with her backpack, With Failinis saying "Oooh! It's time to go Shopping?" to which Lileas Nodded. At that moment, Failinis ran to Lileas Thankfully, She had brought a leash just in case Shibuya, which was the place she was going to, did not allow Failinis to not have a leash. Failinis and Lileas left town, with the 2 of them, soon afterwards, Engaged in a discussion and possible Training.

Some time later...

"So... You perhaps would like to learn how to summon the items located in your Bracelet, Am I right?" Lileas was surprised at first, but nodded afterward, "Good, but lets wait until we're in a Private place first..." "Alright..." Lileas held her head down for a bit, and then headed into the Shibuya District, Many Passers by were wondering what the hell was she talking about, and why she's talking to a dog, Lileas Noticed this and ducked into an alleyway, It was private enough for her anyway...

Only moments after Saturn spoke about the crow this morning a knock could be heard at TK's door.

"Takumi! Takumi-san, it's Aya!" Aya was one of the few people who actually called TK, by his full name, rather than the abbreviation. Mostly due to the fact that she felt such nicknames were unnecessary, and promoted thuggish behavior (really it was because she was still needed practice with her Japanese, pronouncing the more Westernized name, and then switching back to Japanese tripped her up.)

In the short time Aya was waiting at the though she was able to pick up on an unholy presence (Circe), and gave a glaring stare in both directions down the street, before painting a smile back on when her friend answered the door.

------

Speaking of unholy presences several miles away a certain Eldrtich Abomination in the form of a lollipop sucking little boy watched crossed legged as her favorite Trickster God immolated a pack mutts. 

"Hehehehe~ Well she did say she'd die for her master," Nyarlathotep sat laughing sadistically, "dumb b****!" With the final insult the Outer God was quite ready to leave, and go after her favorite new pasttime, when she felt the sickening presence of the bright Sun Goddess. Turning with a look of pure hatred to see one the goddess' accursed crows flying across the sky. Several thin wire-like tentacles shot forth from the Crawling Chaos' sleeve wrapping the Yatagarasu in it's painful embrace.

Bringing the crow close to her face Nyarlathotep stared into it's eyes knowing that the sun goddess could see through them. 

"Hehe~ Hello Ammy-chan," Nyarlathotep giggled, flashing a big smile, "it seems I got a hold of one of your greasey little pets~" Nyarlathotep's tone then toke a turn from sweet to deadly, though he still seemed to be keeping the same childish smile. "Don't get in my way you old crone. I'm here to have my fun, but if you or your buddies get in my way I'll cut you down." Just as suddenly Nyarlathotep's tone switched back to childish innocence, "Bye bye Ammy-chan~" The last thing the Sun Goddess would see was the Chaos God's grin turn into the smile of a crazy serial killer before he squeezed the life out of the small bird.

"Now that that nasty business is done, time to go entertain myself," Nyaralathotep muttered to himself whipping his hands off, while casting the bird's corpse off to the side.

-Several minutes later-

On the crowded streets of the Shibuya District a certain Trickster God would soon be bumped into by a very attractive looking woman around his age wearing a small, tight red dress that barely covered everything up. This woman would flip her blonde hair back, and apologize all the while giving him the most sadistic of serial killer smiles. 

"My, my it's quite hard to find such attractive young, and sharply dressed young men around these days," Nyarlathotep said slipping her around through his, "you must find it quite hard to keep things low-key at parties." The Great Old One giggled at her obvious, and relatively awkward name drop, meant to be a signal as if the insanity inducing aura wasn't enough to telegraph who she was to any supernatural being within a several mile radius. "You must be startled, a sexy woman just bumps into you, and starts flirting... hehe... don't worry though I don't bite, I just want to talk." Nyaralathotep edged closer to the Mischief God a shark-like smile on her, as telegraphing how bad an idea it would be for him to try and escape. "You know I know a nice little bar were we could sit and chat, whaddya say?"

Lileas looked at her Bracelet and wondered about it as Failinis then said "To call the Mythological items in your Possession, Try Extending your hand out with the item, like your Pendant for an example, Then Concentrating your Inner power" "Much like Most Celtic Magic?" "Yes, Much like that..." And with that, Lileas reached to touch her pendant softly, Then took it off to hold in front of her, She closed her eyes to Concentrate hard...

It was not long before her Pendant seemed to Disappear, and in her hand, Came a Spear, Taking the Pendant's Place, It was White and Black Spear that was very Slender, with a single point. Failinis started to Panic just a little, saying "Aw Crap, I remember this thing! Lillian, Repeat what you just did and Unsummon this thing, Quick!". Lileas Asked no questions and she tried to concentrate harder, It was until Snarling came from the Spear as it started to Thrash Violently, Letting out Sparks as it Thrashed. As it Snarled, It had caught Lileas off guard, and the Spear itself easily Threw itself out of Lilleas's hands with it's Violent Thrashing. "Ick!" she said, trying to regain control of the Spear as it hit the ground, and it attempted to fly as Lileas Grabbed hold of it again, But it slipped. "DRAT!" Lileas yelled, as the Thrashing Spear was bouncing along in the streets, Throwing the crowds nearby into a Panic, all scrambling trying to get away from the Dangerous Alien Spear with the Mind of it's own "Drat is Right Lileas!, We need to get that Spear, But first, we need to make the Draught!" "What Draught!?" "There is a Special Draught that Calms the Luin, Made of Freshly Ground Poppy Seeds, But where do we get some a-" Failinis's Train of Thought was interrupted when Lileas dug in her pocket and pulled some Poppy seeds out "WHAT!? I always liked Farming!"...

Takamagahara

The sun goddess' eyes widened

"Nyarlathotep..." Amaterasu spoke as her mirror screen seemed to have some sort of static as her bird exploded into a solar flare, disappearing into nothing but a void.

"That name sounds pretty familiar," Janus snickered, "and hard to pronounce."

"No Janus, this matter is far from laughable. The Outer Gods and Great Old Ones spread quite a bit of madness. Some might even seek or contribute to the end of the world."

"Spider guy right? Atlukk-something... giant spider..." Janus pondered.

"Atlach-Nacha. Some say that if her webs are complete, the world might end," Amaterasu explained, "Nyarlathotep is probably leagues above that."

"Everything has a shortcut, right?" Janus asked.

"The hardest part is acquiring said shortcut."

~~~~~

Typhon's Lair

"хорошо...." Typhon said something random out of a spur as he saw the message. He didn't really get what his old friend was saying, but sonething, somewhere didn't feel right.

He simply replied, "I already expected Cronus to take a different shape and size, which is the only logical explanation why no one found him yet. Insomia on the other hand... I am unsure how deal with it."

Insomia never crossed Typhon's mind. "So, Cronus may or may not have forgotten his goal of the Titanomachy, as well , huh? Hmmmm... do it for mother, Typhon, do it for the family..."

Lileas and Failinis, After counting their Poppy Seeds, Ran after the Luin, Still bouncing in the streets and causing utmost chaos, It had almost impaled a few people. Lileas tried to grab the Luin, but then it started to fly, bursting aflame and snarling as if it was feral, and leaving both Lileas and Failinis in the dust. Lileas was so concentrated on trying to catch the Luin and save lots of people, that she only paid attention about where it possibly would go rather than where it was, although she had difficulty tailing the thing, she was somehow still able to, Unknowingly leaving Failinis in the dust by leaping in the air, She had hoped that someone would help her, possibly assure her that nobody was actually hurt as well.

Keeping an eye on the Luin, She kept after the flying spear, watching for signs of possibly turning into an alley or on another sidewalk or something that would hopefully slow it down. Lileas closed her eyes, thinking "Somebody help me!"

Loki’s ears twitched slightly at the sudden disappearance of the small source of magical energy he had been tracking. “Ah, well there goes another lead…” He sighed as he continued to navigate the streets of shibuya. There were quite a few more sources of energy lingering in the district, and he intended to investigate each and every single one of them; starting of course with the two titans who seemed to be idly walking about.

The trickster god was also very aware of the dark presence that seemed following him around, but seeing as it had yet to interfere with his interrogations, he simply chose to ignore it. If the mysterious spectator wished to enjoy the show, then who was he to deprive them of that?

But of course though, given his outstanding luck, the dark presence seemed to have other plans, and had decided to present itself to him in the form of a very attractive young blonde. His interests peeked, Loki allowed the woman to bump into him, even going as far as to feign surprise as to humor her. “Oh, well excuse me.” Loki said, as he threw on an apologetic smile. 

"My, my it's quite hard to find such attractive young and sharply dressed young men around these days,"

Completely ignoring her murderous grin, Loki forced himself to blush as the woman slipped her arm through his. “You can’t possibly be talking these old rags…” He said, doing his best to give off an air of embarrassment.

The Trickster God was actually beginning to enjoy himself, until the woman made a very heavy handed attempt to convey that she knew his true identity. In an instant, the air around him became heavy with the weight of his murderous intent, causing a few of the surrounding mortals to stumble from the sudden change in their environment. Loki’s golden gaze became that of predator, peering down at the woman as if they had found their pray; for that instant he was no longer “L”, but the vengeful God Loki. 

“You must be startled, a sexy woman just bumps into you, and starts flirting... hehe... don't worry though I don't bite, I just want to talk." The mysterious woman said as she edged closer, flashing him another grin.  “You know, I know a nice little bar were we could sit and chat, whaddya say?"

There was a pause. Suddenly, as quickly as he shifted, Loki returned to his usually cheery demeanor. “AahahaHAHAHAA!” He tilted his head and allowed laughter to escape his lips, real laughter. After what probably felt like an eternity for the woman, he turned and flashed her a smile. “Well aren't you the forward one?” He said as he freed his arm from her hold, instead choosing to slide over her shoulder as if the two were a couple. "Now that you mention it, I could go for a drink~"

TK thought about the crow that Saturn mentioned. There were several legends and tales that had to do with crows, although the three legged kind was pretty specific. Truth of the matter was though, he hadn't the slightest idea what it could mean. He filed it away, meaning to research it later. Currently, however, he had other matters to attend to. The knock at the door was no surprise, moving towards the peep-hole, TK made sure that it was indeed Aya who waited patiently for the young man to invite her in. 

"Aya, how many times have I told you not to call me Takumi-san. There's no need for that among friends." TK said, knowing his objection would yield no result. Aya was very much stuck in her ways. "Just let me get changed real fast, and I'll be ready to go." TK directed Aya into his small home before hurrying off upstairs to change. 

Ten minutes later, TK was marching down the stairs in his usual attire. Grabbing his backpack from where it sat by the door, he was ready to enjoy the afternoon with his new friends. He hadn't had much time to enjoy himself. It was nearing time for finals at school, and truth be told, he should probably be studying instead of sightseeing. TK shrugged, he deserved a little reward he thought.

Beckoning for the two girls to follow him, he stepped outside the door and was immediately put on alert. He wasn't sure what it was, but there was something about the air that made him wary. He looked around, searching for any spirits that might be causing his hesitance, but didn't see anything. Trying to get over it, the group began walking down the street towards the nearest bus stop. He wasn't expecting anyone to be there, as it was a Saturday morning and most people were still in bed. 

Strangely enough there was someone waiting at the bus stop. Someone that TK knew...or at least he thought he did. There was something about her that made TK think that maybe she went to his school. Wait...were they in Advanced Chemistry together? Yes! That must be it. That's where he knew the girl from. Right?

"Oh! Hi there..." TK said, trying to recall the girl's name. So caught up in the confusion caused by the illusion charm, TK didn't notice that the powerful aura he had sensed earlier was practically radiating from the girl. Had he noticed, he might have been able to avoid the trouble that the day would bring...

~~~

"I hate mortal transportation." Atlas said, sitting hunched over as he took up an entire bus seat. Sitting to the left of him, his daughter's slight frame barely filled half of her own seat, and yet no passengers dared to sit near the two Titans. "Why are we here again?!" Atlas snapped.

"Because, Cronus is in the vicinity and the best way to find him is to travel around so that we may sense his divine presence." She said, her eyes never leaving her lap. 

"We are Titans!" Atlas roared, causing the other passengers on the bus to flinch farther away. "During the Golden Age we would have been able to simply blink and be where we wished. Where did all I power go?!"

"The gods stole it from us, father." Calypso said, knowing this would be the correct answer.

"Damn right they did. Filthy gods. Agh! I hate them all! I can't wait to grind them into dust. Especially that loud mouthed Zeus and his b**** of a wife Hera. I'll be sure to make their end painful." Talking about the grueling demise of the Olympians seemed to put Atlas in a better mood and he only threatened the other passengers with death a half a dozen times before the bus arrived at their stop. 

Standing up, Atlas dented the ceiling with his head, nearly causing it to tear open. Yelling in frustration, he quickly moved to get off the bus with Calypso in tow. As they would get off of it, Atlas would come face to face with the very thing he was looking for. 

Lileas leapt from location to Location, Slowly, but surely gaining up on the Luin, but then her concentration snapped as she looked ahead of the Luin, and saw a Bus with a massive dent on the top in the Luin's path, but then the Luin turned slightly, as 2 people, [acronym='Atlas and Calypso']1 Huge, 7 foot male, and a smaller female[/acronym] exited the bus, unsuspecting to the 2 of them, but the Snarling of the Luin would likely have given it away, as it streaked towards the huge guy. Lileas knew she only had 1 chance to save the big guy from being Impaled by the Luin, which she leaped, if she had calculated the jump correctly, she would land on the spear and pin it to the ground, but what she forgot to account for was the fact that she was, in fact, careening towards the big guy as well, and if she had ended up pinning the Luin with that leap, she would have knocked over that big guy... "Aw Cripes!" she thought...

Atlas was not sure what to make of the group of children he had just encountered. There were three women and a single male, he assumed that the females must be the man's servants, but he did not look strong enough or powerful enough to have such an escort. Modern times confused him. More confusing though, was the aura that surrounded them. It was insatiably powerfully, as if they were all hosting gods... Atlas shrugged, it was none of his concern, he was supposed to be focusing on sensing the powerful aura of the Titan Cronus. 

Calypso, seeing as she is not as dimwitted as her father, immediately recognized the presence of Cronus in the group of youngsters. However, she could not pinpoint which one was exactly emanating the aura. She assumed, of course, that it was most likely the male. Cronus usually did prefer a male appearance. She moved to notify her father of this, however, before she could a flash of light caught her attention. Catching sight of the blazing sphere, she immediately moved to protect her father. Drawing her spellbook from the folds of her dress she prepared to intercept the spear, but before she could an incredibly tall girl jumped in the way, intercepting the spear, but in the process plowed over Calypso who had come in between the maniac and her father. 

"Calypso, what are you doing on the ground?!" Atlas roared. "Get up!" Calypso did not argue or make excuses, she kindly shoved the larger girl off of her and stood by her father's side. "Now come, we must find Cronus." Atlas said, paying no more attention to the group and beckoning Calypso to follow him. 

The sea Titaness objected lightly. "Father," She started, but hesitated as her father fixed her with a dangerous stare for addressing him. "Cronus is here. Among these commoners." She said, pointing to the rather large group that had amassed at the bus stop.

"Him?" Atlas said, practically laughing as he pointed to the scrawny boy. "That is our great leader? I think not, daughter." Atlas laughed again.

"Cronus?" TK spoke up, incredibly wary of the entire situation. He had been suspecting for a long while now who Saturn was, and it seemed that these two were hunting Saturn. Unfortunately, the confusion that was being caused by Circe's illusion charm still fiddled with his brain. Had he been thinking clearly, he would have grabbed Saturn and fled. Unfortunately, the following occurred. 

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!" Atlas roared at the 17-year old, causing him to shrink away. Atlas was now convinced that maybe these pathetic sacks did know something about his master. Plus, there was something familiar about [acronym='Circe']one of the females[/acronym] that led him to believe it may be worth sticking around. Calypso, of course, knew exactly who the sorceress was, but was not about to anger her father by speaking up again. She would wait until an order was given. 

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!"

As the huge guy roared, CC realized the identity of the couple, that manner of speaking and tone of voice, plus the meaning of that sentence. He must be Atlas, the titan who was very loyal to Cronus in the past. And that unique Spellbook, it's Atlas's daughter, Calypso. Even a coincidence, but Atlas did find Saturn, and even he's more likely to leave because Saturn's presence was too weak for him, there's no way Calypso won't notice that presence. So all of her efforts to join the group as their friend was a waste, she needs to... Suddenly her phone vibrated and interrupted her thinking. CC picked it up, there was a message from Typhon.

"already expected Cronus to take a different shape and size, which is the only logical explanation why no one found him yet. Insomia on the other hand... I am unsure how deal with it."

So he didn't say anything about protecting the girl, helping Saturn to regain about her memory and feeling or something like that? CC sighed as Typhon didn't meet her requirement to put her effort into taking Saturn to him immediately. In fact TK's even better than Typhon as a guy. However, since Atlas appeared around and Calypso already noticed Saturn, CC has no other choices. She typed Atlas's phone number and a message.

"If you have no idea why I sent you this message, give that phone to Calypso.
You should have known by now that Cronus is here among us, so I want a little bit of your help. I want you and Atlas to do anything to lure the unknown god or this 4-eyed girl away from the rest of us, I will invite Typhon here and I don't want an unknown deity in his way"

She then typed another message, this time to Typhon

"You seem to not understand girls. At all.
But fine, I'll give you a chance. You can make a call to my phone anytime you want. When you do, that phone filled with my magic will open a Teleportation portal with another end in the center of your lair. When you get here, you'll face Cronus as a girl named Saturn and a human boy who is now her guardian, so do anything you want. Please note that the portal last only about 5 minutes"

With this she did everything she could. Now it's up to Atlas and Typhon...

As she thought, Lileas Knocked someone down as she was pinning the spear, but it had turned out that the smaller female had attempted to intercept the spear to protect the larger guy, and she had plowed her over instead of the huge guy. Thankfully, The Luin had been pinned by her own hands, but the thing still burned like hell. After the huge guy had yelled at the girl, She was pushed aside, which thankfully, she had a very tight grip on the Luin as it was thrashing violently, She was attempting to crush the poppy seeds on the ground to make the draught and hold the Luin at the same time, but as the big guy yelled at a teenager, Lileas was caught off guard and the Luin almost thrashed out of Lileas's hands, it seemed to hate the really muscled and large guy for some reason, Lileas sighed as she already finished the draught, but with 1 last thrash, The base of the shaft that slammed hard into Lileas's Stomach, Causing her to double over and fall on the ground, "ARGH!!!" Lileas screamed in pain, allowing the Luin to easily thrash out of her hands. The now freed Blazing Spear then Continued it's course, Flying at the huge guy to try to impale him once more...

Failinis had arrived at the scene as Lileas started to crush the poppy seeds to sedate the Luin, but then was shocked to see the Luin slam Lileas in the gut with it's shaft and break free of her hold, He had an honest belief that the Huge guy that the Luin was trying to fly after was a Fomor (Which are actually almost the same thing as a Titan), mainly due to his size, but he knew that even he shouldn't become a victim to the Luin, Especially since it was actually released on accident, so he howled, in hopes of getting his attention in the case the scream did not, then ran over to attempt to check on Lileas...

Saturn saw the tall, hulking man with the little lady, seemingly talking with each other.

"Cronus?" TK spoke up while Saturn hid behind him.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!"

The roar in response frightened Saturn, making her shiver in fear. Next, she got up and walked up to the great man like nothing ever happened.

"You... feel familiar... I think... we have... met... what is... your name..." she speaks before flinching at his sheer aura with a cute squeal. Next, she sees a lady wildly, uncontrollably bearing a spear, ready to smash the big guy. With that, Saturn looked and before anything could occur, a spell circle resembling a clock appeared below the lady, causing her and her spear to slow down fourfold.

"Huh?" Saturn pondered, not knowing what just occurred. She proceeded to evade the slowed-down strike. She noticed that her pendant was open, thus she closed it.

~~~

Typhon smiled. "This... this smells like a plan. I knew Circe's words sounded odd, but it appears that he- or she- is really back. And lacking any sign of memory. Mother will be proud, eventually."

"What is it, daddy?" Chimera asked.

"We're ready to leave. Soon. And take extra cash," Typhon spoke. "By the way Chimera, how do you fix lost memories? Do you think they're worth fixing?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Try to get your sister again."

~~~

"I guess this is the best choice for now, huh Ammy?" Janus was standing on top of a skyscraper. "Hope my pesky brother won't get here before I do. My little sister better be in good hands."

As the group approached the bus stop Aya noticed again the evil presence, this time though she was able to identify it immediately. The source was the other girl waiting as the bus stop. Just as Aya was about to run her through on her sword though, Takumi called out to her as if she was a familiar friend.

"Takumi-san wai-" before she could completely get all the words out of her mouth the bus arrived and an unnaturally large man, and his noticeably smaller companion exited the vehicle. It took Aya less than two seconds to identify who they were. 

"Calypso and Atlas. Damn I can't handle both them and that other girl at the same time. Though if they are here, it means that Cronus must be nearby as well." Aya whispered under her breath. Her thoughts first traveled to Takumi due to the fact that he was the only male, but after giving it a second thought Aya thought of Saturn. It would make sense due to the fact that Saturn was the name of Cronus in other mythology, but... could it really be that little girl?

It didn't take long for her suspicions to be confirmed though, as a young woman launched herself at Atlas, spear drawn a spell circle resembling a clock appeared beneath Saturn slowing the girl down.

"Well then it appears I must eliminate you all..." Aya muttered to herself, before a flash of metal flew out from her outstretched hand, sending three throwing knives careening toward Atlas. Before even glancing to see if the knives hit Atlas Aya materialized her fighting knives into her hands.

"Repent unholy souls! I am Brynhildr, the Hand of Odin and Light of Judgment!" Aya's face contorted into rage as she raced to Calypso her knives brought to bare, "Now! Prepare to die!"

------

Nyaralathotep smiled as Loki's murderous aura swirled around her, ooohhh had she struck a nerve? Her look had turned into something much more innocent as the Trickster God's gaze became predator. 

It didn't take long for the Trickster God to return to his old self, but in the small window he had given her Nyaralathotep had glimpsed into the Trickster God's very soul, and that gave her the advantage. Then again, perhaps it had been intentional. They were both chess masters persay, that was the reason Nyarlathotep had talking such a liking to him after all. Loki threw his head back in laughter, seeming to enjoy himself for quite a long time before returning to Nyaralathotep. 

Nyaralathotep feigned embarrassed surprise when the Trickster God wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Pleased that he would play along (not that she gave much choice) the Crawling Chaos led Loki into a small cafe. 

As soon as the pair were seated Nyaralathotep released her madness aura causing all but one of the humans in area to become ill and leave. The single waiter left, as was obvious by his disheveled appearance, had been pre-screened by Nyaralthotep.

"Dear, come here." Nyaralathotep beckoned him over, "please some coffee for me, and for you..." Nyaralathotep asked Loki. Once the waiter had taken their orders he quickly scuttled off into the back leaving the two Gods alone. "Now that were alone there's no need for any disguises, we may speak freely." It didn't take long for the waiter to come with the god's drinks, returning to the back after setting them down.

Resting her head on top of her overlapping fingers, a shadowy tendril seeped out from Nyaralathotep's back grasping the cup of coffee, lifting it to her mouth. 

"Now," the Crawling Chaos fixed Loki with a mischievous stare, "I hear you seek the titan Cronus... or rather the form that he has now become."

Atlas was moments away from scooping the boy up and leaving to deliver him to Typhon. He had, had enough of this useless chattering and silly squabbles. However, before he could, the small phone in his pocket buzzed, signalling a new message. Fishing it out of his pocket, Typhon tried to open the message, but his large fingers kept cancelling the exact action he was trying to do. "Blast it!" He yelled, throwing the phone at Calypso. 

The sea Titaness caught the phone, having long since gotten used to frustrating objects being hurled at her. She opened the message from Circe and read. After reading the message, she carefully pocketed the phone, figuring that she had more use for it than her father. She had to admit, Circe's plan made sense. If they could get Typhon here soon enough, they would be able to easily apprehend their target without the interference of the other faction leaders. It was truly too good to be true. The difficult part would be convincing her father to go along with the plan.

As fate would have it though, she didn't need to worry. At that moment, the intense barking of a rather large dog filled the air, grabbing Atlas' attention. As his head turned, he caught sight of the blazing sphere that was careening towards him. Instinctively, Atlas grabbed the spear, the point stopping just a few inches from his face. The flames that licked the sides of its shaft stung Atlas' hands but he paid them no notice. Now that the spear was in his grasp, however, it bucked and twisted of its own accord, eager to free itself. Its attempts were in vain, as Atlas was easily the strongest being currently gathered.

Moments later, three silver daggers were hurled at the seven foot tall man. Bringing up his forearm, Atlas could do nothing to stop their impact, not that it much mattered. Their silver blades dug shallowly in his arm, unable to break pass the dense muscle that resided there. "How dare you attack a Titan!" Atlas roared, although whether he was talking to the girl that had previously held their spear or the one that had thrown the knives was unclear. Slamming his foot on the ground, Atlas caused the entire area to momentarily shake.

"I am Atlas, and will not accept these injustices!" Throwing a meteor sized punch at the incredibly tall woman that had previously handled the spear, Atlas was out for blood.

~~~

Calypso deftly dodged the knife strikes aimed at her by the newly revealed Brinhildr. It seemed that most everyone gathered was a god or deity. It was incredibly inconvenient. Without opening the book she held in her hands, Calypso chanted a fast incantation. Two tendrils of water appeared at her side, moving to intercept Brinhildr's latest strikes and immobilize her.

~~~

TK couldn't believe how fast things were breaking out. One moment he and his friends were going to go sight-seeing, the next a giant appears and all Hell breaks loose. Fortunately, none of that Hell was directed at him yet. "Saturn, come on!" TK said, reaching for her hand. Wanting to pull her away from the danger, he knew that it was only a matter of time before they both got swept up in the conflict. As they began to flee, TK cast a worryingly glace at the woman that had been waiting at the bus stop that morning. Any feelings of familiarity had slipped away as the fight broke loose. He had no doubt that she would be trouble for him and Saturn, he just hoped they could run faster than her. 

Failinis looked on as Atlas caught the Spear, it seemed that his plan was working until another Deity had shown himself, and the Big guy threw a punch at Lileas in a fit of Rage after smashing the ground. Failinis moved at Lileas, preparing to intercept the punch, However, Failinis never needed to make it in time, as the still winds stirred up in rage as if it knew Lileas's life was threatened, Trying to cut at Atlas's skin, but it was in fact, Her summoning the Sleeping artifact contained in her Bracelet. A White Blade appeared in Lileas's hand with Glowing blue runes in the Celtic Language. As Atlas's punch moved towards her, It seemed like it was going to hit her, but the winds buffeted Atlas's Fist Violently, Making an Air Pocket in between the punch and Lileas that reduced the punch to an almost harmless blast of air that launched Lileas back away from Atlas, although it seemed like it was quite a distance, the Winds then lowered Lileas to the ground several feet from Atlas.

Lileas then spoke to Atlas "Me? Commit an Injustice to you? I'll have you know that My Dog and I had to chase the Luin of Celtchar all the way from the border of this city so I can put the damn thing to sleep and be on my Merry way..." After saying that, Lileas saw the Luin Thrashing in Atlas's hands, and laughed "Oh My, That never have been so Perfect! I was never expecting a Fomor of all things~!" Lileas was still keeping herself on guard, but trying to diffuse the situation with the Raging Brute rather than fighting him...

Archived