Princess Cronus [IC | PG-15 | Still Accepting]

Jolta

"Bah!" Atlas said in response, seeing that the tall woman had dodged his attack. He noticed the sword that had appeared in her hands and sneered. The runes that glowed on its blade marked it as an arcane weapon. He hated magic, and found those that used it to be cowards. "Take your damned spear then." He said, throwing the flaming weapon at the girl's feet. The spear impaled itself in the concrete, lodging itself firmly in the ground. The weapon still thrashed and pulled, slowly bringing itself out of its stuck position. "Take it and go. This is no place for a mere mortal such as yourself." Atlas practically spat the last of it at the girl and her dog. 

Turning back his attention to the rest of the conflict, he caught sight of TK and Saturn running off. Yelling in frustration, he pointed at the two. "Don't let them escape!"

As Atlas threw the weapon into the ground in front of her, Lileas got out her finished Draught and Pulled out the Spear from the ground, pouring the Draught on it, The Spear's flames died down and it had stopped thrashing, which she then Concentrated, Which reverted the Luin into it's Pendant form, but then her ears caught words from the Arrogant Titan's mouth that had hit a nerve, She balled up her fists, and Failinis yelled at Atlas "I would have been a bit more careful about what you had said, Fomor... but alas..." Before Failinis could say anymore to Atlas, Lileas interjected "What really makes you think I'm a mortal? Atlas the Fomor..." Lileas took out her sling, and loaded a 20 pound slingstone into it, Which she Swung, Flinging the Slingstone at Atlas, and due to her Strength, The Slingstone flew at Atlas like a bullet...

"Wha... what's going... on?" Saturn was most puzzled as she and TK ran away from the ongoing battle. "Who... is... Cronus... who are... these people?"

So many questions, so little time. Unconsciously, a spell circle appeared below TK and Saturn, enhancing their movement speed manyfold, allowing them to flee.

~~~

"These idiots. Can't they just let a bunch of kids have a little more fun? To think my little sister's two weeks of peace is gone like that. Last thing I want is for my idiotic brother and I to fight over custody for her," Janus sighed. She opened a rift, before running away from the area. From this rift, a couple dozen three-legged crows flew out before the rift closed. They began to circle a certain area, and as Amaterasu controlled them, she waited for the right moment.

"The rest is up to you, Ammy..." Janus spoke as she landed on the ground, walking among the citizens. "Based on my prototype plan, it'll fail since they'll be more wary. My little sister... I want to see you face to face..."

The stone firmly hit Atlas in the back of the head, his attention having been occupied by the two fleeing children. He turned around angrily, his face now just inches away from Lileas'. "What makes you think I'm mortal? Atlas the Fomor..." She challenged, a new light in her eye. Atlas thought about crushing her where she stood. She may not be mortal, so she claimed, but it didn't matter. Atlas was the strongest being in existence. He had carried the weight of the world on his shoulders for centuries. He would have no problem squishing the girl flat. And yet, he hesitated. It wasn't because he thought her any threat, but rather he somewhat admired her backbone. Still, that didn't mean he wouldn't squash her if she attacked him from behind like a coward again.

"You wish I was one of your petty Fomor, Celtic child." Atlas said, "I am a Greek Titan, and whether you or mortal or not, I could destroy it without a second thought. So, don't cross me." Finished with his threat, Atlas returned his attention to his real target. However, when he looked he saw that the boy and girl had already put quite a measurable distance between themselves and the fight. 

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!" Atlas roared at Calypso who was still engaged with with Brynhildr. "I told you to NOT LET THEM ESCAPE!" Atlas threw a wild punch at the battling deities, although at who is up for debate. His fist crashed down between them, momentarily halting the battle. Without missing a beat, Calypso launched herself onto her father's arm and then jumped again to clear her of the engagement. Landing deftly, she began to chase Cronus and the mortal. She couldn't fail. The punishment she would receive...she shivered, she couldn't begin to imagine how upset her father would be.

~~~

TK was quickly running out of breath and the edge of his vision was beginning to go black. He wasn't used to physical exertion such as this and his anemia wasn't making things any easier. "Can...we...slow down?" TK asked between ragged gasps. He cast a glance behind him, but they had taken several turns already and the giant and the others were no longer n sight. "I...think...we're safe...for now." He said, practically collapsing on the grass. He would be fine, he just needed a second to catch his breath.

"Saturn...do you know who they were?" TK cast another nervous glance in the direction they had come from. He had heard the giant order their capture right as they were fleeing. Someone would be coming for them. 

CC just smirked as she saw TK and Saturn escaped far away, at Aeaea, CC took her consciousness back and began to concentrate, that whole area appeared in her head and she instantly saw Saturn who was running with TK. Shortly after that, when he began to sat tiredly.

"Are you tired?"

Both CC who was sitting at her place and her illusion appeared before Saturn said in unison, her illusion also smiled at TK who seemed to be shocked by her sudden appearance before directing her words toward him.

"For your question before, just simply think of us as that girl's "old friends", also you should know that moving place to place is nothing more than breathing for me, now can I ask you to stop this pointless running? My friend who really wants to see that girl is heading this way and it's not so good for him if you made her too tired to speak or do anything, don't you agree?"

Lileas frowned a bit as the rock hit Atlas in the back of the head, causing the arrogant Titan to face her yet again, She just smirked, when Atlas threatened her, She just smiled with a wicked grin "Heh, A Titan huh? What a blockhead! He still interests me though"  Lileas had thought, she had wanted to learn more about those said creatures, as she quickly realized that her Great Grandfather's gift had failed her on the topic of most other Mythological details. she was about to point her Fragarach at Atlas, in an attempt to get answers from him, but Failinis interrupted her "Lileas! You have a job to do! Stop Wasting time and lets get out of here!" "Alright" to which she concentrated to revert the blade back into Bracelet form, then Leaped into the air from building to building, With Failinis following on the ground, out of the area. They tried to find a possible trace of the Janus Faction just so they could interview them in hopes of finding a side to stay on...

"No... but... they felt... familiar..." Saturn said, "I... might... recognise... GYA!"

Saturn held her head after making that sound. "Nothing... wrong..."

Just then, a young maiden appeared, explaining that they were Saturn's 'old friends' and just wanted to explain things, or something like that.

~~~

"Before it is time for us to finally come head out, do remember the task I provided you, Chimera. You may find this task 'pretty awesome', but I have to warn you, the difficulty level is unknown. I don't know if the plan is foolproof, but we must do what we must do."

Typhon was briefing his daughter on a rather daunting task. How daunting it is is not known.

"Y- yes daddy. It's my honour," she replies,

"I'd tell you to do what you must, but I have faith that you will stay in one piece," Typhon gives her a pat on the head.

"It's almost time, daddy," Chimera says.

Typhon nods as he gives a call to Circe, opening a portal.

~~~

An individual, seemingly accompanied by nobody, was seen walking out of a dimensional rift. This individual wore a cloak, with reptillian arms peeping out ot his long sleeves.

"I am glad to see you, sister," he speaks as he turns to Saturn. "I see we are far from the fight. But your fight appears to be far from over. Greetings. My name is Typhon."

He looked at her necklace. That was the emblem of Cronus. He found the right lady. "Saturn my sister, it appears that many things await. In times of crisis, you could use this...."

The reptile man gave Saturn an odd crystal.

"Crush this as a last resort, if such a situation ever happens. Use this very, very wisely. It takes a long time to regenerate," Typhon spoke. He then looks at the boy accompanying her. "Hmmm.... I suppose you have my thanks for caring for my sister."

He turns to Saturn once more, "how are you doing right now?"

TK immediately put himself between Saturn and the two arrivals. He had a bad feeling about the girl, but the man with reptilian arms was even worse so. The evil that resonated from his aura made TK shiver. "What do you mean sister? Typhon? The father of all monsters?!" TK demanded. All this talk of a relations and gods was making his head spin. "We don't need any help from you." TK said, trying to push away the crystal that Typhon was offering. "Look, I don't know what you want with Saturn, but she's not going anywhere with you two." TK inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. As he exhaled, a bright portal opened beside him. Stepping through it appeared the bovine spirit that had visited him this morning. Reopening his eyes, TK fixed Circe and Typhon was a determined stare. "I won't let Saturn be corrupted by you!"

"I’ll just have a coffie.” Loki said with a smile before the mortal quickly nodded and scampered off to the back. Smirking slightly at the women’s comment about not needing disguises, he rested his head on his right hand as he looked her up and down. “Disguise? I haven’t the faintest idea what you might be implying…” He chirped. “Buuuuut, if I did… I’d say you’re in no position to talk about matters of identity.” His cheery tone never shifted, but he allowed his gaze to harden slightly.

It didn't take very long for their drinks to arrive, and for the mortal to retreat back into the kitchen. Chuckling slightly at how well the poor human managed to hide his fear, Loki reached for the sugar dispenser and began pouring stupendous amounts of sugar into his cup. Even as Nyaralathotep began to speak, his hand remained in the same pouring motion. 

"Now," She flashed him a glare that oozed mischief.  "I hear you seek the titan Cronus... or rather the form that he has now become." 

The sugar dispenser now nearly empty, Loki placed it back on the table before reaching for his spoon. “Why yes I am. The show cant start without its lead, can it?” Loki raised an eyebrow to the woman as he began stirring the sugary concoction. “Is this the part where you offer me deal?” His interest in this woman continued to peek. Even though he sensed magic being used somewhere in the city, he would indulge in her for the time being.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding, Spirit user"
CC said to TK with a pity in her voice as he showed hostility and his spirit showed up, she continued
"As far as I can see, my friend only showed his concern by gave Saturn-chan a present, and I can tell you, he will never have such an intention to "corrupt" or do anything bad to his own sister no matter what happens, but if you really want to be our enemy..."
She paused before turning to her old friend.
"...Hey, monsters papa, want me to bring my true self there and play with that boy for you?"
CC jokingly asked without expecting an approval, knowing Typhon's nature, it's almost certain that she won't have that fun.

"Now now, young human, there is no need to be upset. My intention is that of aid. I have no intention to battle now," Typhon spoke. "Hmmm... sister, young human, be well in these times."

Next, Circe turned to Typhon and spoke, "...Hey, monsters papa, want me to bring my true self there and play with that boy for you?"

Typhon simply did a grin, revealing a set of sharp teeth. "Let us leave that for another day. Trump cards are best used late.... on another note, there might be one more thing before I head off. Not from me, but from my comrades..."

He looks at the maiden running in the distance, approaching them.

~~~

"Huh?"

Janus could've sworn she saw something swift. She proceeded to teleport towards the supposed area of these two. It was a pretty tall, and possibly busty woman - moreso than her - and a hound. It was most impressive indeed. She continued to watch from a certain distance in which the lady and hound would be closing into her.

Lileas leaped from building to building, then she saw a Teenager ahead, which she simply stopped leaping. Lileas had felt some sort of Ominous presence handing off of this teenager, she just smiled as Failinis leaped up, and said to Lileas, and since she's a god, Janus could hear him too "What's the matter Lileas!?" "I saw this girl up ahead, I feel... something from her..." "Lets go to her then..." As Lileas made 1 final leap at Janus, Landing in front of her, She remembered another key thing about the Fragarach, and proceeded to summon it, although it created a windstorm in the process, there was little it would have done to anything around her, however, she did not hold it threateningly, as if to use it sometime later, but not at the moment... She did not know how to further proceed...

Brynhildr glared at furiously at Calypso, barely dodging her water tendrils. Before she could move to attack again though Atlas ordered the small woman to go after Cronus. Rather than pursue though Brynhildr instead set her sights on the big Titan front of her. 

Materializing her rapier, Brynhildr transformed into her full form, rising up on her wings  above the massive Titan.

"Titan Atlas, prepare to be judged," Brynhildr said her voice as cold as the steel blade in her hands. Around her five extremely sharp looking shards of light appeared, before being fired at Atlas. Perhaps, if her knives could pierce that thick skin, then maybe her magic could.

-----

As the battle began between the Titan and the Valkyrie began a great storm began brewing, and around the group that had gathered around TK and Saturn a great lightening bolt struck down, and when the blinding light had vanished in its were a young man and woman floating in mid-air. The young woman wore a serene smile as she sat leaning against the hip of the young man who in contrast wore a scowl.

"You are correct young man," the storm god Susanoo spoke to TK, "we will not allow that girl to be tainted by the foul words of monsters... that is why we shall eliminate her. Kushinada."

Wordlessly the young woman stood, spreading her arms an aura of power spread throughout the area. With a quick flick of her arm several senbon flew from her hand toward the group of monsters as well as TK and Saturn.

---------

Nyarlathotep laughed again at Loki's comment.

"A deal. I have no need of things like those. If I want something I'll simply take it. No, no I am simply here to give you the information that you want Trickster God." 

Nyaralathotep waved a hand in front of her face, and when her face was visible again it had taken a different form. She now looked like a young girl with long white hair, a heavy leather book in her lap. 

"Trickster God, Loki, you wish to know the identity and location of the Titan Cronus," The Outer God spoke with a mechanical monotone, before closing its eyes and stretching its consciousness to every source of magic in Tokyo. It didn't take it long. "Target located. The Titan Cronus has taken the form of a young girl named Saturn." Nyaralathotep placed the large book on the table between the two gods, and upon letting go the book rose up in the air a few centimeters opening to a set of blank pages before displaying an image, or rather more like a video footage, showing Saturn's current location. "It seems Susanoo has made his move. If you wish to have your lead actor, it would be in your best interest to hurry." 

TK was moments away from giving in to Typhon and Circe's persuasion. He had to admit that if Saturn really was their sister, and mythology was on their side on that fact, that they would have her best interest at heart. Of course, it was then that a bolt of electricity stopped the proceedings and drew everyone's attention to the divine couple that had materialized in the sky.  

"You are correct young man," The godly figure said to TK, "we will not allow that girl to be tainted by the foul words of monsters." TK's eyes immediately hardened, his suspicion of Typhon and Circe resurfacing in full force. "That is why we shall eliminate her." TK looked up in surprise. He had thought the threat was from Typhon, but he had severely misjudged things. Before he could react, silver darts, crackling with energy, began to rain down from the sky. TK moved to cover Saturn's small frame from the sharp projectiles, but he wouldn't be fast enough to shield her.

TK closed his eyes, ready for the sharp steel to dig into his flesh, but the feeling never came. Slowly opening his eyes, he found that the world was distorted. Images and sounds alike were blurred as if he was looking at an image at the bottom of a pool. It was then that he saw the darts suspended the dome of water that had come to surround TK, Saturn, and his icy bull spirit. 

"Did you do this?" TK asked in wonder, figuring that it must have been Saturn's intervention that had saved them. Before the young girl could answer, however, the water receded, returning to the girl in the white dress that had accompanied the giant man earlier.

"These children are under lord Typhon's custody. Begone, storm gods." Calypso said, a strange authority in her voice. Around her father, her voice had been meek and light, but now, away from his massive shadow, everyone was reminded that she too was a Titan. Spellbook in hand, a string of intricate words pooled from her mouth, causing powerful jets of water to erupt from the ground, honing in on the two deities in the sky. 

~~~

Atlas swiped his massive arm at the magical energies that shot toward him. Knocking them to the side, he ignored the dull stings that marked where they had hit. "Do not try to pass judgment on me. I have suffered a thousand punishments worse than you could ever bestow." Atlas roared. He clapped his two massive hands together, creating a powerful shockwave that shot through the air. Following that, he moved closer to the winged valkyrie. Should she not escape, Atlas fully planned to choke the life out of her.

He had already been insulted once that day, he wasn't about to be insulted twice.

"That soon?"

Typhon saw the Storm Deity hovering above as soon as a lightning bolt struck. There was no mistake. It was the rogue Shinto God Susanoo, as he recognised.

"I knew things were getting tough, but that soon... well, no matter the situation..." Typhon spoke as he summoned draconic heads from the ground the be improvised as a barrier to shield the team. That was when he felt slight stings on his neck.

"Susanoo? Kushinadahime? I have only heard of your tales once. I think I know what you are attempting to achieve, but it will not occur today," Typhon proceeded to unleash blazing flames with the conjured draconic heads that were emitted from the ground, honing right at the two.

"Well, young human, it might be time for you to flee with-" Typhon was interrupted with Saturn summoning a small stick from underneath her scarf, allowing it to transform into a pole, slightly more than twice her height. This pole was constructed from a very hard and rare material that was only spoken in legends - Adamantine.

"My... fight... will... fight..." she utters as she begins to swing her weapon, before getting into a battle stance, right in front of TK.

~~~

"Hello there, lass..." Janus spoke as some chilly winds blew at her. "I should've worn more clothes. Anyways, I see you possess the legendary weapon of the ancient hero, Lugh Lamfhada. I've seen that thing in action before, quite remarkable if you get used to it."

Janus clearly knew the situation. "So, what... ummm... brings you here?"

Lilieas a bit shocked to say the least when the girl in front of him spoke of her Great-Grandfather, which she asked "How do you know of my Great Grandfather?" in a more curious tone, unknowingly pointing the Fragarach at Janus, with Failinis jumping over and answering Janus's question "Lets say that I was paid a visit by 2 gods to help them try to search for a certain... Ack, What did they call it? Ah Yes, A Cronus... However, I've decided that I need to get to know the 2 or 3 different factions associated with this... fiasco". Lileas then perked up as she felt a chilly wind over her as Failinis simply sniffed, and instantly recognized the smell, proceeding to jump across buildings, Saying to Janus "I Smell one of them!" "Wait up!" Lileas Leaped to follow Failinis, who was following the Familiar Scent...

"I... I don't really know him. I just see a lot of people and things," Janus explains, "I like spectating, not so much of interfering, until recently. Labours of Heracles, Cu Chulainn's Legend... don't worry, the only R18 stuff I ever look at on purpose is my sister."

Upon realising what she said, she blushed a little and muttered, "TMI..."

Upon the hound speaking of detecting a familiar scent, Janus smiled. "Well, I suppose I can't let my idiot brother take all the credit, now can I?"

She began to generate a rift...

Lileas Leaped from building to building with Failinis in tow, Quickly traversing the area. When Lileas and Failinis was within vicinity of the fight and saw a Storm brewing, Failinis watched in wonder, but Lileas was having none of it, She leaped into the fray, the wind that she Manipulated with the Fragarach Kept her flying in midair, with Failinis sighing, he watched as Lileas called Hurricane force winds by swinging the flat of her Fragarach down. which aimed down to wall both sides of the battle, Blocking the attacks of anyone that would be attacking each other, although a bit late for 1 attack, A pair of Streams of water aimed at the 2 Shinto Deities, She looked at the battlefield, The guy that protected a little girl and a Titaness on one side, whereas the other side had a Young man and a woman, and both Lileas and Failinis immediately recognized the young man, but Lileas simply waited for those people to respond...

Archived