S.O.U. L. Everlasting [OOC - Arc I Started - Not Accepting at this Time - PG-16]

Dad

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the interaction we're all having. I'm just picturing a cargo plane getting downed near Uganda, mini-planes fighting. Giant Smoke, God's Hand, it's awesome. Bailas, you should write up something relevant to floaty that prevents us from drowning...

Aww, I feel like the pilot going out was an excellent opportunity for the last of the Seraphs to be involved in this segment of the adventure. Nevertheless I will wait to see the success of the crash landing. Besides since Maxwell is limited to nouns and noun phrases it would be best to wait till we actually need a specific device before acting too premature.

Hi Im Dad how should the titans approach the Seraphs? Run down the tower, through the tower and meet the in an open area or?

Essentially yes.  How you choose to combat them is up to you.  Snipe them?  Over power them in number?  Stealthily approach and go for a quick kill?  Completely up to you.

Also what is the role of the gas/when will it be revealed?

The purpose of the gas initially was for a buffer for the Titans.  However, it has an underlying purpose that won't be revealed for a short period of time.  But I will say this:  you'll be seeing a lot of yourselves in the near future.

Let's be honest guys.  The interest here is dead, and since FFR won't be able to attend any further, we're already down two characters.  I think this was a bit premature on my part, and I apologize.  I do appreciate the time you've given me, but I don't want you to pretend to enjoy yourselves here.  So, I'm going to call this off as I attend other rps, and perhaps further develop the story before I reinstate or change "S.O.U.L.".  For now, if you have any questions about what would have been or what may be, I'd be happy to answer them.  In the mean time, thank you for your participation, and when the story has developed more and has gained more depth, I hope you'll join me again.

Archived