New Atlantean Support? Yes please.

Spenсe

This is supposed to work well with Dragon Ice, giving more options for rank 5s and lv8 synchros (quick Beelze with this+controller).

oBDeR2g.jpg

SECOND ERRATA:

You can return this face-up card you control to your hand; Special Summon 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect: Special Summon it in Attack Position. You can only use each effect of "Krakos, Atlantean Kingfish" once per turn.

INITIAL EFFECT:

You can return this face-up card you control to your hand; Special Summon 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect: Special Summon it in Attack Position.

FIRST ERRATA:

You can return this face-up card you control to your hand; Special Summon 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack. You can only use this effect of "Krakos, Atlantean Kingfish" once per turn. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect: Special Summon it in Attack Position.

I would suggest adding a 'Once per turn,' to the part where it special summons itself after being sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect.  Otherwise, it could just keep being discarded and returned back to the hand for free revives.  Also, its stats are kind of high for a Level 5 monster.

I would suggest adding a 'Once per turn,' to the part where it special summons itself after being sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect.  Otherwise, it could just keep being discarded and returned back to the hand for free revives.  Also, its stats are kind of high for a Level 5 monster.

Good point. I'll add that

This card feels slightly overpowered. If it were not for the level 5, I would have said it was definitely OP. The fact that this can be returned and then discarded to SS it right back to square one is a recipe for getting two potentially high levelled monsters for a XYZ or even Synchro. The Once per turn effect should be applied to the Bounce effect to stop it from happening again. That way, you could still use a XYZ or synchro but not to the overpowering effect.

Overall a very nice concept but could use a little tweak with the OCG. Hope this helps. :)

This card feels slightly overpowered. If it were not for the level 5, I would have said it was definitely OP. The fact that this can be returned and then discarded to SS it right back to square one is a recipe for getting two potentially high levelled monsters for a XYZ or even Synchro. The Once per turn effect should be applied to the Bounce effect to stop it from happening again. That way, you could still use a XYZ or synchro but not to the overpowering effect.

Overall a very nice concept but could use a little tweak with the OCG. Hope this helps. :)

Eh, idk. It requires some setup and a discard outlet. Its not like Diva or anything that lets you get an instant xyz/synchro.

Maybe instead of reviving bring the monsters back to the hand and say you can normal summon a sea serpent once more this turn since then it would help/ fit in with atlantean alot more since u could bring them back to the hand and then discard for eff's

Also maybe give its when its discarded effect and ss itself a bit less op by maybe making some sort of other cost cus there are alot of cards that u can discard it with and just get an instant revive so maybe make it so that its a once per turn eff AND you have to discard a card to do it, again just so it fits in alot better and gives alot of atlantean opportunity's.

However in mermails especially with Mermail Abysspike im afraid it would get banned or limited quite quickly. 

Summary 

I really like the card itself and the effect is great, atlantean could really do with some direct support.

However like most cards i think it combo's with other archetypes too well.

Archived