Enemy Controller: Discussion

i think its slightly over powered with the second effect because you could tribute a kiruboh to take control of like a blue eyes ultimate or something worse. theres no limit there

but you must return it at the end, not that so overpowered... in that sense enemy controller < creature swap...

i used to run 2 of these on every deck i made, but today is not so good, anyway this card will see a lot of play until the next list...

obviously... this card was really good last format. But does it still pack the punch? in other words... is it pretty much a staple in todays meta. Discuss

When was this card EVER a staple?

but you must return it at the end

God, is there even an ounce of logic in that brain of yours? Or do you honest think that the player would randomly -1 himself, not everyone plays like you man.

Guest PikaPerson01

obviously... this card was really good last format. But does it still pack the punch? in other words... is it pretty much a staple in todays meta. Discuss

This card was a staple!? Not even close!

Guest PikaPerson01

This card is good for some situations' date=' like against Berserk gorilla or Unhappy girl

[/quote']

No one plays either of those. >_>

but you must return it at the end

God' date=' is there even an ounce of logic in that brain of yours? Or do you honest think that the player would randomly -1 himself, not everyone plays like you man.

[/quote']

ok, learn2read...

is there an ounce of lecture comprension on yours?? the guy pointed that he can sacrifice kuriboh to get BEUD... when is stupidly 10.000 better to use swap and get the big monster without returning!! ok, since you don't understand without graphic examples, i will fix it:

but you must return it at the end unless you sacrifice it and you don't have the monster anymore

ok? is that right to your tiny comprension?? i hope so...

Guest PikaPerson01

ok' date=' learn2read...

is there an ounce of lecture comprension on yours?? the guy pointed that he can sacrifice kuriboh to get BEUD... when is stupidly 10.000 better to use swap and get the big monster without returning!![/quote']

Lol. Comparing Creature Swap to Enemy Control.

I think the problem is whoever it is used that stupid example used... a terrible example.

Think of it more like... monarch vs monarch. You each got a monarch out. Your opponent has 2000-ish life points. You top deck Enemy Controller. Saq your monarch for theirs. Attack for game.

Lol @ you. Creature Swamp is more of a -1 then E-Con is.

Guest King of Games

I use Unhappy with a Spirit Barrier combo' date=' so that statement isn't entirely true.:P

[/quote']

Learn to play

Hey, i have my ways to play, you have yours.

Anyways, to get back on topic, i'd pick enemy control over Creature swap, cuz it can empty opponent's field.

I use Unhappy with a Spirit Barrier combo' date=' so that statement isn't entirely true.:P

[/quote']

Learn to play

Hey, i have my ways to play, you have yours.

Anyways, to get back on topic, i'd pick enemy control over Creature swap, cuz it can empty opponent's field.

You could do the same with Creature Swap, if you used it correctly.

ok, learn2read...

is there an ounce of lecture comprension on yours?? the guy pointed that he can sacrifice kuriboh to get BEUD... when is stupidly 10.000 better to use swap and get the big monster without returning!! ok, since you don't understand without graphic examples, i will fix it:

ok? is that right to your tiny comprension?? i hope so...

What the hell, do you like... encrypt your messages before posting? Speak English goddamnit.

Change of Heart sucks because you have to return the monster in the End Phase.

Not everybody tributes their field presence only to end turn. They will push for game, tribute it off, Monster Gate it, etc etc. More often than not, their opponent won't be getting the card back.

I apologize if this isn't a direct response to your post, but perhaps this is:

More often than do you like

of Heart monster in the End Phase their field presence posting? Speak
it, etc etc. getting the card back. What the Change ... encrypt your because you have to
 return messages before 

They will push Not everybody tributes English goddamnit. not, their opponent

i see your post... but i only read "bla bla bla, yap yap yap, go to bed, get a cookie"

really, you don't understand nothing... because NOBODY tributes their field presence is why enemy controller is more used by its first effect and that's WHY i said enemy controller < creature swap...

now? are you happy? now you understand?? habla usted espaniol?? parlez-vouz le francais??

BTW: if change of heart sucks why is it banned?? you said it sucks and my sarcasm detector hasn't beeped...

i see your post... but i only read "bla bla bla' date=' yap yap yap, go to bed, get a cookie"

[/quote']

what is this i dont even

really' date=' you don't understand nothing...

[/quote']

what is this i dont even

because NOBODY tributes their field presence is why enemy controller is more used by its first effect and that's WHY i said enemy controller < creature swap...

Enemy Controller's second effect is one-for-one removal when used properly; it's a +0. Enemy Controller's first effect is generally a -1.

now? are you happy? now you understand?? habla usted espaniol?? parlez-vouz le francais??

what is this i dont even

BTW: if change of heart sucks why is it banned??

Using a Konami banlist as your argument = instant fail.

you said it sucks and my sarcasm detector hasn't beeped...

Open your ears.

Archived