[MtG] Valeria, Transcendent Hero

Rodrigo

Slight gramatical error in the 1st effect.

Usually Planeswalkers effects synergies with each other... this ones effects dont.

the 2nd one is no way worthy of a -3 its a -2....

her +1 is really weird, why would you want to return a stolen creature to your opponent??

Could you please explain what you were going for.

-3, follow up with a Windfall effect, watch the opponents scramble to stop that Windfall. It's crazy in a good way.

The +2 forced me to look up Venser the Sojourner to compare, and I realized Venser says "permanent you own", creating for some silly switcheroo shenanigans using him. Intriguing...

You could either reduce Valeria's starting loyalty (and tone down the -3 accordingly so she doesn't die instantly), or tone down the +2 to a +1 instead. 6-loyalty 4-drop Walkers aren't a pretty sight.

her +1 is really weird, why would you want to return a stolen creature to your opponent??

You don't. You abuse ETB effects with it instead. Thragtusk, for instance.

Slight gramatical error in the 1st effect.

Usually Planeswalkers effects synergies with each other... this ones effects dont.

the 2nd one is no way worthy of a -3 its a -2....

Could you please explain what you were going for.

See below:

-3, follow up with a Windfall effect, watch the opponents scramble to stop that Windfall. It's crazy in a good way.

The +2 forced me to look up Venser the Sojourner to compare, and I realized Venser says "permanent you own", creating for some silly switcheroo shenanigans using him. Intriguing...

You could either reduce Valeria's starting loyalty (and tone down the -3 accordingly so she doesn't die instantly), or tone down the +2 to a +1 instead. 6-loyalty 4-drop Walkers aren't a pretty sight.

You don't. You abuse ETB effects with it instead. Thragtusk, for instance.

You're right, I may have costed this too aggressively.

I intentionally made it different from Venser because of that clause on him.

Maybe 5 mana?

Archived