Which Chaos monster would you love to see limited

Which one  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one

• BLS envoy of the beginning
    • Chaos Emperor Dragon
    • Chaos Sorcerer

At this point they could unlimit Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and it would still be inferior to Dark Armed Dragon.

Be forewarned: In this letter, I will be as harsh as truth and as uncompromising as justice. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Black Luster Soldier's obstreperous indoctrination and is consequently believable. As my mother used to tell me, "Black Luster Soldier lusts for a world in which tasteless nonentities bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture." His fantasy is to agitate for indoctrination programs in local schools. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of vandalism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that Black Luster Soldier has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter.

We must bring important information about Black Luster Soldier's impractical, hateful calumnies into the limelight. Only then can a society free of his combative taradiddles blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he always cavils at my attempts to fight scurrility and slander. That's probably because Black Luster Soldier likes saying that truth is merely a social construct. Okay, that's a parody -- but not a very gross one. In point of fact, all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Black Luster Soldier's acrimonious fulminations. They are not a cause; they are an effect.

lolz

Archived