[Sign ups open] YCM Dueling Network Leaderboard Series

Nothing happening with this for time being. Mods, please don't close the topic.

2sai4vc.png

Welcome YCM, to a project I've been planning for a while now! Back in the past, we used to have small DN tourneys quite often, and I tried to revive the idea not too long ago, and reception was overally positive, so I figured making it something more regular would be appropriate! Without further ado, welcome to YCM Dueling Network Leaderboard Series!

So what's up here?

Basic idea was to have regular weekly tournaments. However, I figured keeping a leaderboard at the same time might be pretty fun, and spice the competition up a little. If things go as planned, and usually they should, one tournament will be held on Saturday each week, with possible extra ones mid-weak, but those will be announced few days before.

How is this gonna work?

The tournaments will be standard swiss style. There will be 3 rounds, possibly 4 if the number of participants is big enough. Top 3 players of each tournament will receive Leaderboard Points:

3 points for 1st place

2 points for 2nd place

1 point for 3rd place

1st through 3rd place decklists will be also featured in the opening post until the next week, when they will get archivized. Leaderboard Points will be accumulated from the entire season, which is gonna last until the next banlist change. Person who has the most Leaderboard Points at the end of the season will be crowned the Champion until the end of the next season, where he will get demoted. Or not.

Rules

Both TCG and OCG cards are allowed.

Each tournament consists of 3 rounds for 8 people, increasing to 4 if we get above 8 participants.

Games will be held in the best of 3 system - first person to win 2 games wins the match.

There is no round time limit.

Sign-ups will be held an hour before the assumed start of the tourney. Slight time slip-ups may occur.

How to sign up

To sign up for the currently ongoing tournament, post the following form in this thread:

YCM name: XXX

DN name: XXX

There, not complicated. Just be sure to include your DN username in your first post, makes stuff easier and faster~

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't know. I just quickly googled a conversion of 10:00 PM CEST to my time and apparently it will be 5:00 PM over here, and since I will be busy at 7:00 PM I just assumed it would be 12:00 PM CEST over there.

Oh wait, I got it all wrong: 10:00 CEST is right now haha, I thought it was the time the tournament began. My bad.

Archived