Fakes!!!!!!(please post)

would u mind like scanning them onto the computer, so i can tell you how good the fakes are because iv came across two sets of good fakes in dueling lifetime, one were commons and almost impossible to tell but the card that was ment to be ultra rare was common, and the second perfect but the ink was not pressed properly and ended up litraly smudging away from the minute i opened the pack ( it took about a week for "smashing Ground to become "sn ahi g Gro n l"

k lemme tell why its fake

1.There is no gold or silver thing

2.its 1st edition and not gold

3.its completly shiny (which usually means its fake)

4.meh i dunno

btw one is fake because it was a blue eyes white dragon but it had

4000 atk

2500 def

and also i had 2 The Winged Dragon of Ra and that usually doesnt happen in 1 pack

I had the 3 egyptian god cards, all fake, and I sold them all to my friend for $10 each. When he found out he said he wanted his money back so I gave him 3 fake $10 bills and then he kicked me in the shin and I laughed

But having fake cards does suck especailly (sp?) when they are really good cards.

Lol at 71 card deck with 2 Ra and 4 Blue Eyes.

That's what I thought.

And how are you finding this out now? I mean 99% of all fake cards have some way to tell they are fake. At least that is how it is with my fakes.

yea the name, pic even the effects on fakes are all misspelled, i mean if you find a blue eyes with the name

WHite dragon with blue eyes

or

White beast with gemmed eyes...yea i got one like that.....

its obviously a fake

Archived