Mind Control: Discussion

Ive always liked this card, It was the only card that allowed you to take face down monsters. That was a key back in the way back, and if it had ignition effects you could go all crazy, hell i always just assult on ghq'd it after i was done, why not? Nothing to loose.

It still can be used for a Special Summon.

lolz

epic failure

No it cant, no tribute means no tribute, at all or for any reason.

This card is usefull for some reason...

Ex: You have a face up ojama king in your field and your oponent have 1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon + 2 Dragon treasure

Then...

Mind Control + Activate 2 Ground Colapse = You own the Blue Eyes Now...I think....

eh

Brain Control owns this card

It sure does' date=' but Brain Control is limited.

Ex: You have a face up ojama king in your field and your oponent have 1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon + 2 Dragon treasure

Then...

Mind Control + Activate 2 Ground Colapse = You own the Blue Eyes Now...I think....

You just need 1 Ground Collapse, but it's still way too unplayable.

Note that I said it would have a use in April.

Alright I'll tell it.

It's Synchro Summon!

You can use your opponent's monster in a Synchro Summon. You don't have to tribute them, you just 'send them to the graveyard'. And that's very playable in a Synchro deck because it would work with any tuner, so it's not a specific combo.

Now...

Discuss!

Then...

Doesn't work. The Blue-Eyes tries to return at the end of the turn; when it is unable to do so, it self-destructs and goes to the graveyard.

Guest PikaPerson01

Alright I'll tell it.

It's Synchro Summon!

You can use your opponent's monster in a Synchro Summon. You don't have to tribute them' date=' you just 'send them to the graveyard'. And that's very playable in a Synchro deck because it would work with any tuner, so it's not a specific combo.

Now...

Discuss!

[/quote']

*Yawn*

Not sure if it works exactly that way. Let's wait for the new rulebook and such to come out.

Alright I'll tell it.

It's Synchro Summon!

You can use your opponent's monster in a Synchro Summon. You don't have to tribute them' date=' you just 'send them to the graveyard'. And that's very playable in a Synchro deck because it would work with any tuner, so it's not a specific combo.

Now...

Discuss!

[/quote']

*Yawn*

Not sure if it works exactly that way. Let's wait for the new rulebook and such to come out.

It does say "send". Anyway, this card would be situational even with a Synchro monster.

But what do you gain from Mind Control. No tributing and it can't attack. Brain Control is decked so that you can either Tribute the monster or attack with it. or both.

Mind Control seems to do neither of those.

And therefore fails.

Alright I'll tell it.

It's Synchro Summon!

Now...

Discuss!

[/quote']

*Yawn*

It does say "send". Anyway, this card would be situational even with a Synchro monster.

wow!! can you read japanese??

But Junk Warrior is the only worthwhile Synchro and doesnt need to take an opponent's monster' date=' because Junk Synchron can spesh one from the graveyard so you can release them for JW.

[/quote']

The power of Synchrons is adaptability, something that the E-Heroes were supposed to have, but failed at. So, if you have a crappy level 2 Tuner on the field, or something, you can take an opponent's monster and send it away to bring forth a stronger monster. So, not only did you use removal, but you also got a better field.

Orochi' date=' he's reading a translation.

[/quote']

well he was soooo sure about that, so i thought that he can read japanese so he got it clearlier than us...

anyway, until i see the english rulebook AND the new ruling about this... this card still fails...

Archived