Your Precious Ghost Girl Has Been Abducted

Da Ji

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE ARE SURPRISED, AND AMUSED, THAT IT IS THAT EASY.

WE PRESENT YOU WITH A GOBLET MADE FROM OUR INTERNAL SYSTEMS, FILLED WITH OUR NANITE-BASED SELF-REGULATORY LUBRICANT.

No, that won't do... That simply won't do...
It has to be the blood of an unwilling monster, sacrificed in a desperate attempt to save this beloved specter of yours...

Also, saying those sentences will make me lie, don't you think? After all, what I say is the truth, and I cannot say something that isn't the truth.

That Female dog Seems to speak the truth, but now, she will soon be lying 100%~

Casting with Authority of the Six Winged Goddess... Contingency! Invitation to Makai!

and now, All the Jars are empty, even the one that the female dog believes to hold her~ As She is in my hands now~ The Female Dog believes to be Nigh-Omnipotent, but I rule High Above all the Sinners, That makes her nothing more than a helpless child compared to me~

If you don't Believe me... Why don't I show you~ Devil's Recitation!

-As a Result, Koshi castle is Leveled by the Huge Mass of Highly Explosive Magical Orbs and the High Number of Lasers-

AS FOR THE TEA SHOP, PROVE THAT YOU HAVE A REAL TEA SHOP, AND DA JI WILL, IN FACT, BE LYING.

I don't have to if I don't want to. And no that doesn't mean I don't have one, it's just that I'm not there to take a photo of it to show as proof.

Hmm, looks like the Fool is unable to respond.

I was afk, that's why I didn't respond.

Archived