Untitled RPG [Interest Check]

So, hello! This is my first topic on the RP forum so please bear with my stupidity.

RULES!

• All relevant YCM Rules apply
  • Everyone is allowed only 1 character
  • This is a PG-16 RP
  • No godmodding, power playing, or metagaming. Infractions of this will result with appropriate punishment.
  • No trolling, flaming, or general rudeness. Let's be kind and respectful to one another.
  • My word is final
  • Have fun!

This is my Untitled RPG! It also doesn't have a good story...
But what does it have? I'll tell you what! A basic battle system!

[spoiler=The story will probably be along the lines of:]
It's 19XX, and the world has found peace after defeating the Germans in World War II! But, little does the world know that there will be a revolution... from a new enemy...
News Report: Central Australia has been struck with a gigantic metal missile, coming from an unknown area in outer space and destroying Ayer's Rock.
Over the next couple decades several other places in the world were struck by the same missiles, and the United Nations put together a plan to stop it...
A steel dome of epic proportions is floating around planet Earth and is being held up by the different gravitational pulls around the planet. Scientists has also created "Artificial Suns", a contraption which allows you to gain the same vitamins that the sun would give you but without the sun being visible.
But all is not well. It is now 20XX, and even though the missiles stopped attacking, the streets are stuck in eternal darkness, and crime is a popular industry... You need to find out a way to prevent the crime while also finding the source of the mysterious space missiles.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The strengths of your character are split into 3 stats:]

Health: Take a guess. (Hint: It's your health)
Power: The power of your character.
Special Ability: This is where it gets complicated, but I will explain in the application form.
[/spoiler]

The Application Form:

[spoiler=App]
Username:

Character's Name:

Power and Health Distribution: You can split 10 skill points between these 2 stats.

Appearance: Image or Detailed Paragraph.

Personality: 1 Paragraph explaining your character.

1 Word that would describe your character: This word will determine what Special Ability you have. The ability could be anything from a Power Boost to having amazing parkour skills!

Anything Else:
[/spoiler]

The Combat System:
[spoiler=Combat]
The combat system in this game will be quite simple, and will go like this:
1. You select your target.
2. You declare that you are going to attack/use your ability.
3. If you're activating your ability it happens now.
4. If you're attacking, you "Roll" a 10 sided die. (I'll use an RNG)
5. If you roll an even number, your attack hits. Odd, and it's a miss. Rolling a 10 makes you deal double damage, and a 1 will result in taking damage equal to half of your Power.
6. You deal damage to your target equal to your Power stat, and they lose that much Health.
7. Your opponent attacks using the same formula.
(Bolded so it's easier to see the different lines)

Also, different environments will give you tactical advantages, or will factor into beating the boss.
[/spoiler]

Ask questions! Please ask questions because they will reminds me of a ton of things I forgot to put in!
Also, I will be playing the role of Dungeon Master. And by the way, not everyone will be a playful, happy character.

Archived