Cyber Signer Dragons

Azure Wolf

Got round to finishing an idea which started in a contest, make a fusion between the signer dragons and cyber dragon. I'm excluding Black-wing Dragon as I based them off who the five signers would have if Crow hadn't become a main character.

They all have the same first effect which increases attack by banishing a LIGHT Machine, then a second effect/third effect based off what the signer dragon they need.

All art is from JazinKay's photobucket except Cyber Star which I just found off google.

ORHVMoR.jpg

"Cyber Dragon" + "Red Dragon Archfiend"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. If your opponent controls 2 or more Defense Position monsters at the end of the Battle Phase; destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

n9RenOv.jpg

"Cyber Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 card on the field; and if you do, gain 1000 Life Points. When this card is sent from the field to your graveyard: Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower monsters from your hand.

UEa6WMV.jpg

"Cyber Dragon" + "Black Rose Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can destroy all other cards on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: Make its ATK and DEF 0.

PVzdjxZ.jpg

"Cyber Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. If a card you control would leave the field by an opponent's card effect, you can tribute this card: Negate that effect; then Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your graveyard.

OF962L7.jpg

"Cyber Dragon" + "Power Tool Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can target 1 monster in your graveyard: Equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed (either by battle or card effect), you can send the equipped monster to the graveyard instead. This card gains 500 ATK for each card equipped by this effect.

Well CnC and what to change and so on.

These cards are the s***

I can see that you're new to YCM, so welcome. However, please read the Realistic Cards Rules before posting. While it's nice of you to compliment Ara Asura's cards, your post breaks the Advanced Clause and doesn't contribute anything useful or constructive toward them. This time you will just receive a verbal warning, but please try to avoid doing so next time. Thanks.

Lots of thought was put into this, I love it when I stumble across a thread with actual creativity and touch.

while you didn't overpower anything (well with the signer dragons, how can you anyway?), you put the right amount of potency in each card and I like that.

Rose Dragon really needed that part which lets it nuke everything *else*, still, being a fusion it balances things out. Though I'm not sure people will prefer using this at all. rose is usually only called upon to nuke the field and go away, while this does stay and ensure a clean direct - it requires much more setup.

Fairy dragon is also very likeable. though people usually burn their hand resources fast so i'm not sure the summoning effect will be applied.

Also note that destruction is no longer a big thing, with all the cards that are destruction proof these days. but it's flavour so I understand.

Power tool dragon is great.

You should note the OCG however - recheck the OCG thread because there are words you should capitalize and you don't, and there is a new effect writing system.

Currently, they writing the effects that way:

Cost; effect.     *commas separate other things in a sentence if needed.

i.e:

You can banish 1 card from your Graveyard; return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

What you pay; what the effect does. OR When/If XYZ: Cost; effect. **if there's a condition

check the OCG thread for clarifications

Archived