Favorite EHero (EH lovers only)

Favorite Hero? (you can choose more than 1)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite Hero? (you can choose more than 1)

you know everyone here or at least a large amount are gonna pick stratos because hes so effective in the TCG.

That's a bad thing how?

No not saying its bad but do you truly like stratos or are you just picking it based on effect.

That's like asking if a person truly likes Dark Armed Dragon. Of course it's just for the effect (the card artwork is pretty cool, but I digress)

you know everyone here or at least a large amount are gonna pick stratos because hes so effective in the TCG.

That's a bad thing how?

No not saying its bad but do you truly like stratos or are you just picking it based on effect.

That's like asking if a person truly likes Dark Armed Dragon. Of course it's just for the effect (the card artowrk is pretty cool' date=' but I digress)

[/quote']

Well i choose them base on personally the E-hero i choose, whether it suite my personally or has great artwork or i personally like whether effect is good or bad. But the effect on the card is not primary concern.

Guest PikaPerson01

what part of "hero lovers only" did u not get? Haters are not allowed here for good reason.

Lol, you posted this on a public forum. Cry moar.

Archived