Create the art for these legedary dragon fusions! *Canceled*

Knowledge of Yu-gi-oh (not GX) season 4 is required

!!!THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!!!

Rules:

Basically, I have thought of some fusions of the legendary dragons and some cards I had created (Links to images are in the fusion listing) but I am a crappy artist so I made this contest to get art. All legendary dragons fusions listed fit the "properties" the dragons have (IE: Timaeus is Timaeus + monster = monster, Critias is Critias + trap = monster, Hermos is hermos + monster = equip spell) It's like 3 contests in 1, the person who submits the best art for 1 of the fusions gets the indicated number of rep points. Multiple wins do stack and multiple entries are allowed. Please submit art only.

In light of the lack of entrants, new rules are being added:

1. No one will win by default unless their art work is quality!

2. Due to lack of entrants, I am entering my own art for some of the fusions, I get no reward and don't get awesome art if I win, so I have no reason to be biased. Also, I know I can't make fusion #1.

The Fusions:

"Emraldo the Magical Dragon Knight"

Worth 2 points

The Eye of Timaeus + "Emraldo the magical knight"

Effect: "The Eye of Timaeus" + "Emraldo the Magical Knight" This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by sending the above cards from your hand or your side of the field to the graveyard. At the start of the damage step of either player's turn, you can discard 1 card to destory a monster that is battling with this monster without it flipping face up or damage calculation. If you discarded a spell card to activate this effect, this card can also declare another attack this turn (Or on your next turn, if activated on your opponent’s turn.) If you control "The Seal of Orichalcos", return this card to the fusion deck and special summon 1 "Emraldo the Magical Knight" From your graveyard.

Should be reminiscent of dark magician girl the dragon knight, but with emraldo instead of DMG. Feel free the change Emraldo's armor.

Crimson Amulet Dragon [used to be "crimosn charm dragon"]

worth 3 points

The Eye of Timaeus + "Red Magician"

Effect: "The Eye of Timaeus" + "Red Magician"

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by sending the above cards from your hand and/or your side of the field to the graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK/DEF for each spell card in your graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle, gain life points equal to the destroyed monster’s ATK or DEF, which ever is higher. If you control "The Seal of Orichalcos", return this card to the fusion deck and special summon 1 "Red Magician" From your graveyard.

Should be reminiscent of amulet dragon, but with red magician. Red Magician should be recognizable but for the rest, be creative!

Pitch Black Power Dragon

Worth 2 points

The Fang of Critias + Pitch Black Power Stone

effect pending

Be creative!

Living Dragon Sword [used to be "Living sword if hermos"]

worth 2 points

The Claw of hermos + Living Sword

Effect: This card can only be removed from the fusion deck by sending "The Claw of Hermos" and "Living Sword" from your hand and/or your side of the field to the graveyard. When this card leaves the fusion deck by this effect, it becomes an equip spell card with the following effect "The Equipped monster gains 1500 ATK. By discarding 1 spell card, destroy all face down spell/trap cards your opponent controls and all face up trap cards your opponent controls. (spell and trap cards cannot be chained to this effect’s activation.)" Equip this card to a monster you control. When this card is removed from the field, it returns to the fusion deck.

Be creative but it has to be a sword.

Rod of Creation [name pending, if it doesn't look like a rod I will change it]

The Claw of Hermos + Herald of Creation

Effect: This card can only be removed from the fusion deck by sending "The Claw of Hermos" and "Herald of Creation" from your hand and/or your side of the field to the graveyard. When this card leaves the fusion deck by this effect, it becomes an equip spell card with the following effect “The equipped monster gains 1000 DEF. Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects: 1) Return 1 monster from your graveyard to your hand. 2) By discarding 1 spell card, special summon 1 monster form your graveyard.” Equip this card to a monster you control. When this card is removed from the field, it returns to the fusion deck.

Has to be a staff, scepter, rod type thing. Also it should look like something a white mage would carry as supposed to a black mage.

Archived