Traps: 8

2 Return from the Different Dimension

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Escape from the Dark Dimension

1 Dust Tornado

1 Raigeki Break

No offense' date=' but it doesn't seem too much like he'd know how to run that Dark Armed deck @.@

[/quote']

Dark Armed Dragon doesn't exactly take skills to run. You summon Dark Armed Dragon, nuke the field, and win; it's hard to screw up.

3x Painful Choice

3x Pot of Greed

3x Graceful Charity

3x Pot of Choice

3x Painful Pot

3x Graceful Grace.

16x Level6+ DARK Monsters.

Seriously' date=' follow Crab's idea. He knows this crap better than anyone else.

[/quote']

The deck I posted was just Lazaro Bellido's deck. He knows DAD better than I do.

I just want to build a high tier deck that owns. I havent been able to build a competitive enough deck lately. My Red-Eyes deck probably runs the best out of all the decks I have. The limiting of Cyber Dragon to 2 has screwed up my Cyber deck, my WATER deck is way overdue for an update and my E-Hero deck needs Evil Heroes so it can run more efficiently and would give me an excellent excuse for getting rid of Polymerization.

Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon is part of a Chimeratech Turbo OTK. The deck would not be considered a "Red Eyes Deck" because in the end it all comes down to The Overdragon. Likewise, I find Dark Armed Dragon Return decks misnamed, as the win condition is the Return part that is tacked on at the end, while DAD just provides an extremely easy way to clear the field for the win.

And Goldshine, I hope you play online, because building a good DAD Return deck in Real Life takes a whole lot of money. Probably in the thousands.

Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon is part of a Chimeratech Turbo OTK. The deck would not be considered a "Red Eyes Deck" because in the end it all comes down to The Overdragon. Likewise' date=' I find Dark Armed Dragon Return decks misnamed, as the win condition is the Return part that is tacked on at the end, while DAD just provides an extremely easy way to clear the field for the win.

[/quote']

So should Strike Ninja decks, DAD decks, DDT decks, and so on all be renamed "Dimension Fusion" decks?

I figured it would cost lots. I live in Australia and my card pulling luck isnt exactly good. In know places where I can get rare cards. I havent been there in a while so the place may or may not have one. As for my Red Eyes deck, it works better than my Blue-Eyes deck because it isnt slow like my Blue Eyes deck. Would Dark Nepthys be good for the Dark Armed Dragon Deck? I am debating whether I should add it or not.

Archived