(Mtg) Nyx, Goddess of Night

Spinny

Name: Nyx, Goddess of Night 

Types: Planeswalker - Nyx 

Symbol: Journey into Nyx (Mythic) 

Cost: 2 ( B ) ( B )     

Starting Loyalty: 3

+2 Pay 1 life: put a 1/1 (Black) Night wisp token onto the battlefield with "T: add 1 to your mana pool"

-2, Pay 2 life: search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of enchantments you control, reveal that card and put it in your hand then shuffle your library 

-6 Pay 4 life: Get an emblem with: " During each upkeep put a 1/1 Black Enchantment Raven onto the battlefield with: "Flying, This card cannot be blocked". Enchantments you control gain lifelink.

This card can be used as your commander.

I want to Make a EDH using this card IRL so ideas for other cards to make and ones already existing to add in would also help, but for the time being, CnC is SO appreciated, i barely ever make MtG cards.... also  if someone could create this wall of text into an actual card then i would be happy (I dont know how to make planeswalkers on here....)

Also: Image:

+2: put a 1/1 (color) Night wisp token onto the battlefield with "T: add 1 to your mana pool"

-2: search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of enchantments you control, reveal that card and put it in your hand then shuffle your library

-6: you get an emblem with "Planesealkers and enchantments you control have hexproof"
Tap X target permanents you don't control where X is the number of Enchantments you control.

Eterrad your card. It's -2 is not black, it's a white effect and it's ult is blue, it could be a UW card or a UWB card, it's really loosely in Blacks color pie.

+2: put a 1/1 (color) Night wisp token onto the battlefield with "T: add 1 to your mana pool"
-2: search your library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of enchantments you control, reveal that card and put it in your hand then shuffle your library
-6: you get an emblem with "Planesealkers and enchantments you control have hexproof"
Tap X target permanents you don't control where X is the number of Enchantments you control.
Eterrad your card. It's -2 is not black, it's a white effect and it's ult is blue, it could be a UW card or a UWB card, it's really loosely in Blacks color pie.

The ultimate can be changed, that's fine.
It has to be black though, because nyx is the mother of night, so black is probably the best choice colour wise.
Also the minus two isn't too unrealistic, black has a lot of tutoring, but not really based on having certain things out I'll admit.

Archived